Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 07:08:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227996 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses in Belgium - 30 september 2010 - Antwerp, Sportpaleis
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses in Belgium - 30 september 2010 - Antwerp, Sportpaleis  (Read 33224 times)
Uzi76
Headliner

Despite everything, all is beautiful

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2010, 02:55:19 AM »

Thanks for the plan.

The standing places are not sold out yet. They are for sale at 59 euros.

Remember in this game we call life that noone said it's fair.
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2010, 03:04:09 AM »

Got my tix !! And for Switzerland too, will be going with my cousin to that one.

Though I'm a fan since UYI came out, I've never seen them live so no need to say I'm quite excited !!

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
suicide
VIP

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2010, 05:40:53 AM »

I'm waiting for a confirmation from the band before I buy my tickets (gunsnroses.com, myspace or facebook).
Uzi76
Headliner

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2010, 08:44:59 AM »

You can do what you want off course, but tickets for Antwerp are almost sold out. I think you can trust this one. You might end up with no tickets.
I bought my tickets today!! Can't wait for september. What a year 2010 is, I will see Guns 'n Roses twice and my favourite footbal team AA Gent has won the cup final this year! Hurray!

suicide
VIP

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2010, 09:17:35 AM »

I don't think it will sell out that quickly though. In 2001 GN'R was listed to perform at Rock Werchter but that show never happened. Some say due to Buckethead's illness, others because Axl didn't know about the tour. I'm sure GN'R will confirm the show soon if it really will take place and then I'll buy my tickets. This is GN'R. After all the bullshit from the past I only trust Axl to tell us what shows will take place.
JMB-GNR
Headliner

DD Frontman

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2010, 09:53:41 AM »

I don't think it will sell out that quickly though. In 2001 GN'R was listed to perform at Rock Werchter but that show never happened. Some say due to Buckethead's illness, others because Axl didn't know about the tour. I'm sure GN'R will confirm the show soon if it really will take place and then I'll buy my tickets. This is GN'R. After all the bullshit from the past I only trust Axl to tell us what shows will take place.

I had tix in 2001 too, but was easily able to get refund for my tickets. It's not that LiveNation is some kinda shady company which sells tickets without any confirmation...

Graspop'06 | Nijmegen'06 | Antwerpen'10 | Arnhem'10 | Rotterdam'12 | Monchengladbach'12 | London'17 | Nijmegen'17 | Nijmegen'18 | Groningen '22 | Weert '23
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2010, 10:12:39 AM »

Thanks for the plan.

- Only 1 available seat left for 49euro (when you select 2, it's not possible and you get message 'sold out')
- Only 3 available standing places for 49euro's (when you select 4, it's not possible and you get message 'sold out')

Other places not yet sold out:
- standing places at 59euro (in the middle, before stage)
- seats at 54 and 59 euro's

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
Uzi76
Headliner

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2010, 10:35:49 AM »

I had tix in 2001 too, but was easily able to get refund for my tickets. It's not that LiveNation is some kinda shady company which sells tickets without any confirmation...

I had 4 times ticket for GnR shows that never took place:
In 1992 in Gent
In 2000 or 2001 in London and Nijmegen (if I remember it well)
In 2001 for Rock Werchter

Except for Rock Werchter (because it was a festival) I always got a refund for my tickets.

Luckely I also had 3 times tickets for show that took place:
Pukkelpop 2002
Paris 2006
Nijmegen 2006

Antwerp 2010 and Lille 2010 will be added soon.

If the cancelled show would have gone through I would have seen GnR 9 times by October 2010  Shocked  (I never thought of it that way)

svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2010, 12:07:23 PM »

Thanks for the plan.

- Only 1 available seat left for 49euro (when you select 2, it's not possible and you get message 'sold out')
- Only 3 available standing places for 49euro's (when you select 4, it's not possible and you get message 'sold out')

Other places not yet sold out:
- standing places at 59euro (in the middle, before stage)
- seats at 54 and 59 euro's

That means there are only 1 or 3 seats left in a row Smiley

eragon
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2010, 12:51:45 PM »

In 1992 in Gent

Except for Rock Werchter (because it was a festival) I always got a refund for my tickets.

Pukkelpop 2002
Paris 2006
Nijmegen 2006

If the cancelled show would have gone through I would have seen GnR 9 times by October 2010  Shocked  (I never thought of it that way)

I also wanted to visit their show in Gent in 1992. Too sad it got canceled due to Duff's illness. Luckely i saw them a year later in Werchter. I also visited Pukkelpop 2002 and Graspop 2006
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2010, 05:57:22 PM »

In 1992 in Gent

Pukkelpop 2002
Paris 2006
Nijmegen 2006

It was Arnhem that got canceled in 2001 not Nijmegen, I still have my two tickets in the closet somewhere ;-) was a bummer though.
Nijmegen 2006 was amazing, I enjoyed it much more than graspop 2006 though it was a good gig but the vibe in the crowd was nothing compared to the vibe in Nijmegen.

I'm sure going to both again this year, just not sure yet what ticket to order for Antwerp, as I'm in a wheely and the wheely stages are all the way on the back at the sportpaleis so that pretty much suck's.
Ill call tomorrow and see if the standing places in front of the stage or the balcony is accessible on wheels, there's no way I'm gonna watch my favorite band all the way from the back.

Cheers
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 09:15:16 AM by Z?phyr » Logged

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
Uzi76
Headliner

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2010, 03:29:06 AM »

Nijmegen 2006 was awesome, but Paris 2006 was top! Best show I have ever seen.

I was also very upset when Gent 1992 got cancelled. The concerthall Flanders Expo was a 5 minutes walk from where I lived back then. Unfortunately I couldn't make it the next year to Werchter 1993 because my parents already booked a holiday in Spain for our family before the concert got anounced. I was only 16 back than...

vi
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2010, 07:11:53 AM »

My tickets arrived today Smiley

Can't wait. Will hopefully be a great show.
eragon
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2010, 01:57:15 PM »

Got my ticket today.  Bring on september

Grin
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2010, 09:58:20 AM »

I'm fucked ! Just tried to book my ticket on the wheelchair stage, now it's seems these places are sold out and they are not allowed to sell me any other ticket ! Any ideas? SOS !

suicide
VIP

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2010, 10:19:57 AM »

I'm fucked ! Just tried to book my ticket on the wheelchair stage, now it's seems these places are sold out and they are not allowed to sell me any other ticket ! Any ideas? SOS !

All I can tell you is what's on TeleTicketService:
De meeste zalen beschikken over aparte plaatsen voor rolstoelgebruikers. We vragen rolstoelgebruikers echter om telefonisch tickets te reserveren. Op die manier kan Tele Ticket Service een betere service bieden en informatie verstrekken over parkeerplaatsen, de aanwezigheid van hulpdiensten, enzovoort.
Tel. 070/345 345 (vanuit Belgi?)
Tel. 0900/45.000.45 (vanuit Nederland)
Tel. +32-34-0000-34 (internationaal)

If you really wanted to see GN'R at this venue why did you wait so long to buy your tickets? Standing tickets are also completely sold out.

I'm not going to the show in Antwerp but if I was I'd have bought my tickets the day the concert was confirmed by GN'R. In stead i'm flying to Barcelona to see the last show of the European leg of this tour, to me that's more special.
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2010, 10:29:21 AM »

All I can tell you is what's on TeleTicketService:
De meeste zalen beschikken over aparte plaatsen voor rolstoelgebruikers. We vragen rolstoelgebruikers echter om telefonisch tickets te reserveren. Op die manier kan Tele Ticket Service een betere service bieden en informatie verstrekken over parkeerplaatsen, de aanwezigheid van hulpdiensten, enzovoort.
Tel. 070/345 345 (vanuit Belgi?)
Tel. 0900/45.000.45 (vanuit Nederland)
Tel. +32-34-0000-34 (internationaal)

If you really wanted to see GN'R at this venue why did you wait so long to buy your tickets? Standing tickets are also completely sold out.

I'm not going to the show in Antwerp but if I was I'd have bought my tickets the day the concert was confirmed by GN'R. In stead i'm flying to Barcelona to see the last show of the European leg of this tour, to me that's more special.

Why did I wait this long, because I had 2 heavy months on paying bills, so until today I could not afford it any sooner.
Now I did call the service number, but they did not want to sell me any other ticket since that's in there safety regulations.
That absolutely the firts time I know a wheelchair stage is sold out, and that they don't allow any other places.
 I just emailed for the concert in Arnhem since the 0900 phone number is not accessible from Belgium, but I have a bad feeling about it.

Thanks for trying to help though.

Cheers
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 10:39:44 AM by Z?phyr » Logged

The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2010, 04:22:13 AM »

That's bad that there are no tickets left for you...
It seems still a lot of tickets are available though...only standing places are sold out...
I hope the place isn't 'half packed'!  Undecided
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 04:23:58 AM by The Prez » Logged

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2010, 02:15:19 AM »

Week of the show ! That's it, I'm just too excited to do anything until thursday night !!

I just can't believe I'm almost 31 and I'm going to see GN'R for the first time !! Great times ahead Wink

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2010, 03:01:43 AM »

Week of the show ! That's it, I'm just too excited to do anything until thursday night !!

I just can't believe I'm almost 31 and I'm going to see GN'R for the first time !! Great times ahead Wink
probbably you'll have one of the best days in your life
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: