Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:07:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  August 13th, 2010 Sturgis, SD (Rock 'N Rev Festival) - UPDATES ONLY
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: August 13th, 2010 Sturgis, SD (Rock 'N Rev Festival) - UPDATES ONLY  (Read 47735 times)
BurstMusic
Opening Act

« Reply #140 on: August 18, 2010, 12:10:45 AM »

Hey guys:

I think the link was already posted for our Rock N Rev photos over at http://mfnrocks.com/blog/guns-n-roses-rock-n-rev-sturgis-sd-photos

but I also wanted to share with you my personal photos, not quite as pro as the one's my photographer took for MFNRocks but I think there's some really sweet ones in here that I know you'll enjoy! Smiley

http://www.flickr.com/photos/burstproductions/sets/72157624618214509/
DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2010, 06:29:01 AM »

^ And your interview with Bumblefoot  hihi

http://mfnrocks.com/blog/interview-bumblefoot-guns-n-roses-rock-n-rev-sturgis-sd

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
Liquor & Whores
Rocker

« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2010, 07:38:20 AM »

1:05 WTF?  Wink

"you can hold my mike if you want" (3:05) hihi

this guy is a legend!

"you nor anyone will ever dictate my actions" - Axl Rose
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2010, 11:08:50 AM »

OMFG oO Listen to 6.17 - 6.29...Axl is back!

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2010, 01:48:05 PM »

Thanks, Ron gives good interviews.  Although he doesn't always stay on topic. hihi

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #145 on: August 18, 2010, 02:57:11 PM »

Anybody knows or has the Pink Panther solo of  Sturgis...I am curious if it has changed a bit more into Estranged or not...
Complete show would be great too
 ofcourse
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 03:34:09 PM by GNRVahland » Logged
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #146 on: August 18, 2010, 03:00:11 PM »

Awesome interview. It's such a shame that he's trying to impersonate me by stealing my look. hihi

Marion68
VIP

« Reply #147 on: August 19, 2010, 04:51:17 AM »

Bumblefoot is really funny
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #148 on: August 19, 2010, 08:13:32 PM »

How amazing is Bumblefoot looking with that beard, definitely suits him.  Cool

Looked like it was a beautiful summers day in Sturgis as well, the perfect weather for a GN'R show.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #149 on: August 19, 2010, 11:08:32 PM »

How amazing is Bumblefoot looking with that beard, definitely suits him.  Cool

Looked like it was a beautiful summers day in Sturgis as well, the perfect weather for a GN'R show.

HAhaha, yeah, the daytime was beautiful, by night I was FREEZING! OF course I didn't bring my jacket either since I got there at 9 am for soundcheck and didn't want to carry it around all day.

Axl is God.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #150 on: January 05, 2011, 06:57:58 AM »

thought I would bump this topic up. Sense this is kind of an update. For those of you that have the cable station True TV. Tonight on the show Full Throttle Salloon they are airing the night GNR performed across the street. Should be interesting. A couple of shows ago they did show a clip or too of GNR also. For those of you that don't know Full Throttle Salloon is the largest biker bar in the World and Rock and Rev really put a damper on the biz they had in Sturgis this year.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 07:01:56 AM by willow » Logged

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Axlfanatic
Rocker

« Reply #151 on: January 05, 2011, 01:38:50 PM »

thought I would bump this topic up. Sense this is kind of an update. For those of you that have the cable station True TV. Tonight on the show Full Throttle Salloon they are airing the night GNR performed across the street. Should be interesting. A couple of shows ago they did show a clip or too of GNR also. For those of you that don't know Full Throttle Salloon is the largest biker bar in the World and Rock and Rev really put a damper on the biz they had in Sturgis this year.

Yeah actually i recorded it- i was watching it the other nite & they said how JACKYL performing at Full throttle had to compete against OZZY across the street at Sturgis then on the preiview for tonite they said they were gonna have their biggest competition yet against GNR so we'll see if they show much on that- pretty cool show tho- didnt know that bar was right across the street from STURGIS festival.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #152 on: January 05, 2011, 04:54:40 PM »

Yeah actually i recorded it- i was watching it the other nite & they said how JACKYL performing at Full throttle had to compete against OZZY across the street at Sturgis then on the preiview for tonite they said they were gonna have their biggest competition yet against GNR so we'll see if they show much on that- pretty cool show tho- didnt know that bar was right across the street from STURGIS festival.
To clearify, Sturgis is a city not a place. Full Throttle Salloon is across the street from Rock in Rev. Rock in Rev actually tried to get the owner of Full throttle to help them out and let the shows go on at his place. But it didn't work out. So he lost a lot of biz to them. But Rock in Rev was very ill preparred also. they should have announced shows way earlier then they did. the shows did not sell well. GNR and Godsmack was the only two good selling nights. And they weren't great either.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: