Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:40:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Oct 23, 2010 Barcelona, Spain (Discussion)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oct 23, 2010 Barcelona, Spain (Discussion)  (Read 28959 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2010, 03:19:28 PM »

Well, that was one of the things that surprised me a lot !! someone like you Jarmo... a show off person who rules his forum in a dictatorship way, being so polited with me the other night. Of course, if you tell to me what you?ve just wrote in your previous post i would have kicked your ass... maybe you were fear ... you will say OF COURSE NOT, but i?m not sure... if you think the way you?ve just shown me, i cant understand why you didn?t say to me "Carlos, you said bad things about the band or about me and i?m not gonna help u" ... you never say "the true" at least you are comfortable behind the screen of your PC or besides any "security" man ?? I?m not like you... if i have something to say i just say it... you d?n?t. "I?ll try, i can?t say for sure... next time we come,  i?ll look for you if finally i can... nice to meet you Carlos... " Obviously there are two Jarmos: the "face to face" Jarmo: a polite guy, with this appearance of weak and soft person who will fly if you blow a bit... and the monster you are in this, your house...

Hahaha.

You're surprised I was polite?

Maybe it's because you didn't come up to me and call me a nazi, moron, asshole or dictator? Did you ever think about that?

If you had, I would've told you to fuck off and left.

Yeah, keep thinking I'm afraid of you and threaten me. That'll surely help you get on "my list".

This is yet another high school moment right here.

"I can kick your ass". Too fucking funny. Thanks for the laugh!

You know what Jarmo... i can tell you clearly that I LOVE more this band than you ever have loved any band... and that?s the reason of my critics in the past... When I started loving this band, and loving Axl Rose, some of your bulldog "ball makers" members that you take to the after parties, hadn?t borned yet.

Hahahaha.

Good for you!

There's a name for your kind. Two faced.

You were such a apologetic begging super fan right there and now look at you. Threatening me with physical violence.

Priceless.  Smiley

By the way, I would've never even mentioned the conversation we had here. But you had to, so I felt that I had to respond.

You made it public, not me. Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2010, 03:20:16 PM »

I?ve never waited for the band neither man... i met Jarmo for a coincidence...
And that sad moment wasn?t for me... was for my young brother who was really excited to see GNR for the first time and he had a lot of illusion to meet the band ...

So its not you now who deserves to see the band back-stage but your brother who is a Gn'R virgin... What were you expecting, him to be butt fucked as some kind of initiation   crying

As for illusions, more like delusions.  I really struggle to see how anybody thinks they have any kind of "right" based on your assumptions to have anything. As Axl once said "don't waste your life waiting, and you won't be disappointed, that's your responsibility not mine..." Never a more apt case for this message.

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
karlossacanell
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2010, 03:27:56 PM »

Well, that was one of the things that surprised me a lot !! someone like you Jarmo... a show off person who rules his forum in a dictatorship way, being so polited with me the other night. Of course, if you tell to me what you?ve just wrote in your previous post i would have kicked your ass... maybe you were fear ... you will say OF COURSE NOT, but i?m not sure... if you think the way you?ve just shown me, i cant understand why you didn?t say to me "Carlos, you said bad things about the band or about me and i?m not gonna help u" ... you never say "the true" at least you are comfortable behind the screen of your PC or besides any "security" man ?? I?m not like you... if i have something to say i just say it... you d?n?t. "I?ll try, i can?t say for sure... next time we come,  i?ll look for you if finally i can... nice to meet you Carlos... " Obviously there are two Jarmos: the "face to face" Jarmo: a polite guy, with this appearance of weak and soft person who will fly if you blow a bit... and the monster you are in this, your house...

Hahaha.

You're surprised I was polite?

Maybe it's because you didn't come up to me and call me a nazi, moron, asshole or dictator? Did you ever think about that?

If you had, I would've told you to fuck off and left.

Yeah, keep thinking I'm afraid of you and threaten me. That'll surely help you get on "my list".

This is yet another high school moment right here.

"I can kick your ass". Too fucking funny. Thanks for the laugh!

You know what Jarmo... i can tell you clearly that I LOVE more this band than you ever have loved any band... and that?s the reason of my critics in the past... When I started loving this band, and loving Axl Rose, some of your bulldog "ball makers" members that you take to the after parties, hadn?t borned yet.

Hahahaha.

Good for you!

There's a name for your kind. Two faced.

You were such a apologetic begging super fan right there and now look at you. Threatening me with physical violence.

Priceless.  Smiley

By the way, I would've never even mentioned the conversation we had here. But you had to, so I felt that I had to respond.

You made it public, not me. Smiley

/jarmo

I?ve never fought with some person, never...
I said that, Jarmo, cause you said you don?t like beggars... well, I?m not a beggar man.

I?ve never will say something i don?t think, only to be in your list... I?ve always say what i think...

I hope you respet that ...
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2010, 03:29:14 PM »

can we get back to how good this show was!! just be glad you got to see the band, there`s alot of people who were just happy they came to there country  peace
karlossacanell
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2010, 03:30:30 PM »

And that sad moment wasn?t for me... was for my young brother who was really excited to see GNR for the first time and he had a lot of illusion to meet the band ...

So its not you now who deserves to see the band back-stage but your brother who is a Gn'R virgin... What were you expecting, him to be butt fucked as some kind of initiation   crying

As for illusions, more like delusions.  I really struggle to see how anybody thinks they have any kind of "right" based on your assumptions to have anything. As Axl once said "don't waste your life waiting, and you won't be disappointed, that's your responsibility not mine..." Never a more apt case for this message.

Man, my bro had a cancer last year... he was almost dead and now, thanx to god, he is ok... i thought it wold ne great for him to meet the guys... and for me too, of course, but what Jarmo doesn?t know is that when "this beggar" stopped talking Jarmo, and i looked at my brother face, i went to the toilet to cry (i didn?t want he see me crying)... don?t think is funny
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2010, 03:33:02 PM »

Jesus, you can tell the tour is over, if we've been reduced to this! Karlossacanell- Jarmo couldn't help you this time around, no big deal. Much better to get on I think. The UK gigs were so powerful for me! We're connected in our love for this band. FRIENDS!
karlossacanell
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2010, 03:33:12 PM »

can we get back to how good this show was!! just be glad you got to see the band, there`s alot of people who were just happy they came to there country  peace

You are right... best GNR concert i?ve attended ... I don?t know how he did it, but Axl is singing like in the 90?s ... amazing !  ok
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2010, 03:34:12 PM »

Not really into joining this discussion, But just thought to add that Jarmo is doing a wonderful job for GN'R & fans, I know for sure that the band, crew and lots of fans appreciate what he does.
I believe he deserves a bit more respect than some people seem to show.

just my 2c,
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 05:02:38 AM by Z?phyr » Logged

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
karlossacanell
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2010, 03:35:48 PM »

Not really into joining this discussion, But just thought to add that Jarmo is doing a wonderful job for GN'R & fans, I know for sure that the band, crew and lots of fans appreciate what he is does.

just my 2c,

I don?t doubt it. I said in my first post i can understand he is working and he has to say no a lot of times... no problem ...
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2010, 03:36:26 PM »

Not really into joining this discussion, But just thought to add that Jarmo is doing a wonderful job for GN'R & fans, I know for sure that the band, crew and lots of fans appreciate what he is does.

just my 2c,

True, this has been my daily hangout joint for the whole tour. Looking at mygnr I can see why it is important to be quite a strict Mod. Well done Jarmo!
BlackAces
Headliner

« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2010, 03:38:37 PM »

Karlos, I am pretty certain NOBODY here is interested in your whining.
The way I see it, it is just a stupid thing to do to go to a person that you have never met just to ask for a special favour.
But afterwards whining about being politely turned down simply demonstrates lack of style and intelligence.

How about everybody just stop replying to Karlos future posts about this topic. So we can get back to discussing the show, not Karlos`hurt feelings.

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2010, 03:41:39 PM »

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2010, 03:44:19 PM »

You are right... best GNR concert i?ve attended ... I don?t know how he did it, but Axl is singing like in the 90?s ... amazing !  ok
thanks i`m sorry for your disappointment and about your brother but you know it`s not upto Jarmo to bring everyone who asks him to meet the band and he can`t know personal details about you. enjoy the fact you had a great night don`t be sad about it lets get back to the topic ok
BodyCount
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2010, 03:44:40 PM »

Man, my bro had a cancer last year... he was almost dead and now, thanx to god, he is ok... i thought it wold ne great for him to meet the guys... and for me too, of course, but what Jarmo doesn?t know is that when "this beggar" stopped talking Jarmo, and i looked at my brother face, i went to the toilet to cry (i didn?t want he see me crying)... don?t think is funny

I really do not want to add to this unrelated off topic discussion, nor ad fuel to this "fire"

But i really HAVE to say, my good man, the fact that your brother was lucky enough to survive this awfull illness, should be enough reason to NOT be sad at all...

Be very VERY EXTREMELY HAPPY you COULD share the experience of seeing Guns N' Roses live in action in one hell of a perfomance....

Jarmo , thank you for keeping us close to the band during the tour, i enjoyed the updates and discussions on a daily basis  ok
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2010, 03:48:03 PM »

just my 2c,

Hear here. Jarmo and the other guy (name escapes me) have done well in providing outlets based on trust with Axl and the band.  I'm more than comfortable that Jarmo and others who have the ability to offer back stage passes, do so with respect and approval of the Band and Crew. No I haven't met the band, nor have I asked to. If I did ask, I'd respect the reply, whether or not if it was to my liking. This is the clux of the matter, just accept that its not what's you wanted to hear, but got the opportunity to ask, other don't even get that.

I'm sorry your brother had a tough time with cancer, but just be grateful that he's still with you and make sure you live every day, thousands don't...

BTW, this is my last post on this matter, this thread deserves that +Karma that the other shows enjoyed.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 03:52:21 PM by wight gunner » Logged

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2010, 03:48:40 PM »

HBK, these are great pics, did you take them?

Thanx for sharing anyway  Cheesy
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2010, 04:00:23 PM »

HBK, these are great pics, did you take them?

Thanx for sharing anyway  Cheesy

Hi, Not... From Spain Fans & Friends.

Cheers.

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
ChiDem2010
Rocker

« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2010, 07:50:34 PM »

Jarmo, did someone seriously call you a Nazi or a dictator? I mean moron gets thrown around playfully sometimes, but I never understand why people would use Nazi to describe someone.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2010, 09:02:30 PM »

Loved the deejay pics with the Barcelona's tshirt  Grin

"THE FRIENDS FUCKIN`"

hahaha thats so wrong dude.

HBK's imagination for funny stuff never ends. When you think you've seen it all with him, something like ''THE FRIENDS FUCKING'' pops up hihi

Im a spanish speaking person like him, and trust me ''the friends fucking'' has no other possible meaning than the one you say its ''so wrong'' hihi Not even doing a mechanical/brutal spanish > english translation.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
gnr2k6
« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2010, 09:28:56 PM »

as a person myself who works with bands i know the huge responsibilty that comes in hand.
i met jarmo twice in london both before the show and backstage,
nice guy who is very polite, thanks for the beer matey, i owe ya one!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: