Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:48:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  15min STEVEN ADLER video interview + live video of "Nightrain"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 15min STEVEN ADLER video interview + live video of "Nightrain"  (Read 3246 times)
Black Bullet
Opening Act

« on: February 14, 2011, 06:15:50 PM »

Hi guys.

Last week I had the honor to do a video interview with Steven Adler just before Adler's Appetite show at Metropool, Hengelo in the Netherlands. As a long time GNR fan this was a very special day for me. Steven Adler turned out to be one of the nicest rock artist I've ever met. Didn't know what to expect but Steven was just really cool and actually we talked much longer than the time I got in the first place. Below you find the links of the interview and a live video of "Nightrain" filmed with 3 camera's (one of the three is pro-camera)

MATV interview with STEVEN ADLER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSH1b-uLXrE

ADLER'S APPETITE - Nightrain (Live in Hengelo, Holland):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8qMO7QJONQ

Screenshots:

Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 07:42:25 PM »

Thanks.  Always great to hear from Steven. 

Someone else on another site noticed that there is a new guitarist.  It looks to be Robo, the guitarist from LadyJack...cuz I have seen them play before and recognized him.  Wonder what happened to Grossi?
Black Bullet
Opening Act

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 02:30:11 AM »

this from on interview on Metalkrant:

I noticed yesterday Alex Grossi wasn?t on stage, is that because of his reunion with Quiet Riot? It?s because he started managing me, he's managing the band and yes because of Quiet Riot, it was just too much. He was basically managing and performing with the band and it was just too much And he actually really started enjoying doing the business part of the music industry, the managing part. We have a new guy named Robo he is a great polished guitar player you know. Well you saw for yourself.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: