Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:25:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Steven Adler Returns To Celebrity Rehab Season 5
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven Adler Returns To Celebrity Rehab Season 5  (Read 37597 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« on: March 07, 2011, 02:20:07 PM »

"Celebrity Rehab" -- The Return of Steven Adler

3/7/2011

If at first you don't succeed ... try, try again -- and with that idea in mind, Steven Adler is going back for another season of "Celebrity Rehab" ... TMZ has learned.

Adler appeared on season two of "Rehab" and the first season of the spin-off show "Sober House" back in late 2008, early 2009. Adler then went on to stints in real rehab centers after being ordered to by a judge as part of a DUI bust.

We're told Adler will join the likes of Michael Lohan, Jeremy Jackson, Dwight Gooden, Michaele Salahi and Bai Ling on the latest season of Dr. Drew's show.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/07/celebrity-rehab-steven-adler-sean-young-dr-drew-mtv-guns-n-roses/

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 02:26:18 PM »

I thought Steven Adler was sober. Huh

Doofey
Headliner

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 03:05:16 PM »

I know he has said that he relapsed twice since leaving Celebrity Rehab the first time. I guess he's gone back to drugs a third time now Sad

Either that or he needs the money/publicity. Don't they pay something like $250,000 for one season?
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 03:08:14 PM »

not sure if he is back on drugs, but this is the exact reason why he needs to get the reunion idea out of his head.  There was a reason he was dismissed from the band in the first place.  This is more of a reason than any that if there is ever a reunion(which is a huge if) it should be Matt on drums.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 09:23:37 PM »

From Steven Adler:

As you all may already know I'm back here at #CelebrityRehab again. Working on making sure I stay on the right track! I'm working with @drdrew and @BobForrest_HRS and its going great so far! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thanks again as always for all of your prayers,love and support! Everything will be fine! I'm feeling great and it will only get better! Smiley

6 minutes ago via ?berSocial

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 11:27:42 PM »

From Steven Adler:

As you all may already know I'm back here at #CelebrityRehab again. Working on making sure I stay on the right track! I'm working with @drdrew and @BobForrest_HRS and its going great so far! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thanks again as always for all of your prayers,love and support! Everything will be fine! I'm feeling great and it will only get better! Smiley

6 minutes ago via ?berSocial

I'm here for just a good tune up!! Thank you all !!!:) It feels good to be ALIVE!!!:)

Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 04:54:39 AM »

He's not on drugs, he's just there to show himself with his new life post drug addiction.

Oh My God i cant deny this...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 09:23:21 AM »

He's not on drugs, he's just there to show himself with his new life post drug addiction.

He's not on drugs, but he's back in rehab? 

I'm here for just a good tune up!! Thank you all !!!:) It feels good to be ALIVE!!!:)

He just needs a tune up. Cheesy

Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 09:24:14 AM »

I saw Adlers Appetite this last August, he did not seem at all out of sorts, in other words "sober", I believe they were drinking soda and water that evening.  Good to know he is still on the right track Smiley.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 10:10:59 AM »

Either that or he needs the money/publicity. Don't they pay something like $250,000 for one season?
I think it's more about the money/exposure than it is about him needing help.  Not to demean his battle with sobriety, but that's my take.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 11:02:30 AM »

I think it's more about the money/exposure than it is about him needing help.  Not to demean his battle with sobriety, but that's my take.

I think you're right. I also think that show is getting hard up for "celebrities". Last season had one of Tiger Woods' mistresses and Keyshia Cole's mother (I'd barely heard of Keyshia Cole) on it.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 04:25:01 PM »

To be fair though, Rachel Uchitel was THE original Tiger Woods mistress that was paid millions by Tiger to keep quiet.  And most of all, she's hot as hell.  I agree on Keisha Cole's mom though.  I stiil don't know who Keisha Cole is.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2011, 01:30:28 AM »

From Steven Adler:

I love and will miss my brother mike starr and I'm doing what ever it takes to not hurt all my friends and family that way !! Peace and love my brother mike starr!!! #RIP Sad

about 4 hours ago via ?berSocial

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2011, 03:44:32 PM »

From Steven Adler:

Everything is going great!! Smiley Smiley Smiley thanks for all of the love!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Love u all!! Talk to u soon!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Its going great @drdrew and @BobForrest_HRS r awesome. Cant wait to hit the road again! I feel stronger than ever!! Thank you for all the luv and prayers, they are working!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2011, 02:53:12 PM »

Steven Adler:

Hi you guys!! I'm leaving #CelebrityRehab this sunday!! Its been a great time here!! I'm So glad I have @drdrew @BobForrest_HRS and of course all of you guys ! Smiley Smiley Smiley

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2011, 03:14:32 PM »

Not altogether untrue BUT when u are an addict the level of Adler, checking in and getting a tune up is a great idea. He will never be out of the woods. so just going for the positive reinforcement and therapy alone will serve him well.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Doofey
Headliner

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2011, 04:08:38 PM »

I guess we will find out when it airs in early June. I'll watch it, unless they portray Steven badly.
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 09:50:36 AM »

I guess we will find out when it airs in early June. I'll watch it, unless they portray Steven badly.

And how exactly are you gonna know that without watching it?

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Doofey
Headliner

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 02:48:41 PM »

And how exactly are you gonna know that without watching it?

I said I would watch it.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2011, 02:42:02 PM »

STEVEN ADLER In New Season Of 'Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew': Premiere Date Announced - June 7, 2011

VH1 has once again partnered with Dr. Drew Pinsky for a fifth season of the hit reality series "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew". Similar to the first four cycles, the fifth season will follow the real-life experiences of celebrity patients undergoing detoxification and treatment at The Pasadena Recovery Center. This season will follow Michael Lohan (celebrity dad), Sean Young ("Blade Runner"), Dwight "Doc" Gooden (baseball star), Amy Fisher (Long Island Lolita), Steven Adler (GUNS N' ROSES), Bai Ling ("The Crow"), Jessica "Sugar" Kiper ("Survivor"), and Jeremy Jackson ("Baywatch") on their quest for sobriety. "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew" is set to premiere Sunday, June 26 at 9 p.m. on VH1.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=159087

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: