Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:31:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Steven Adler Returns To Celebrity Rehab Season 5
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven Adler Returns To Celebrity Rehab Season 5  (Read 37596 times)
Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2011, 08:58:42 PM »

Re: Adler and Amy Fisher feud:

I'm sure it will all be resolved next week with a crocodile apology and a hug (like always) lol 

OHHH, did I call it, or what?   hihi  (that's a jab at Celebrity Rehab being predictable...not a jab at Adler.)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:01:21 PM by Trist805 » Logged
Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2011, 08:02:23 PM »

I can't wait for Amy Fisher's husband on the next episode!   That guy is a real character.   Reminds me of Robert Blake.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2011, 12:09:17 AM »

I can't wait for Amy Fisher's husband on the next episode!   That guy is a real character.   Reminds me of Robert Blake.
That guy is something else.  He LOVES the spotlight and he loves to defend his wife.  This appearance is a gold mine for him.  He soaked it all up on The Howard Stern Show a few years back.  Fans were calling in calling Amy every name in the book and he was challenging them all to fight him.  He seems like a pretty scary dude.  I wouldn't mess with him.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2011, 09:43:48 PM »

Lou Bellera did not disappoint.   I like when Joshua Jackson told him "I've found my peace, and I hope you find yours too..." and Lou just goes "I'll KILL ya'!...I'll kill ya' right where ya' stand!"   rofl
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2011, 10:37:18 PM »

How douchey were Josh's family? his sister, what a dumb bitch. how could u not know that was offensive?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2011, 12:24:00 AM »

How douchey were Josh's family? his sister, what a dumb bitch. how could u not know that was offensive?
Yeah that was way over the line.  I HOPE that scene was taken out of context and we didn't see everything that led up to that because the way they showed it made Jeremy's sister look horrible.  I can't really blame Amy or Lou for reacting the way they did.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2011, 02:19:07 PM »

Lou Bellera did not disappoint.   I like when Joshua Jackson told him "I've found my peace, and I hope you find yours too..." and Lou just goes "I'll KILL ya'!...I'll kill ya' right where ya' stand!"   rofl

This I had to see...and that's what he says. hihi

The full episode, this takes place @ 29:00:

http://www.vh1.com/video/celebrity-rehab-5/full-episodes/family-weekend/1668220/playlist.jhtml

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2011, 02:26:48 PM »

Ep. 8, Preparing for Discharge

http://www.vh1.com/video/celebrity-rehab-5/full-episodes/preparing-for-discharge/1668914/playlist.jhtml

Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2011, 10:08:34 PM »

That was funny when Steven was telling Michael Lohan that "those women are gonna send you to prision"  Dr. Drew asks him how many times she has called the cops, and Michael says "twice".  Then you see Adler go  peace

I have to say, this season was pretty bad though.   I don't know if I'm gonna be able to make it through the "Sober House" part.   You can tell Amy is gonna milk the whole Buttofucco thing again.   It looks like they all relapse on pot too lol  Seems like it would make more sense to have Steven quit cigarettes instead of pot.   That was also funny when Dr. Drew says "I hate pot, because it takes my Steven away" wtf? lol
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2011, 12:58:25 AM »

There is no "Sober House" anymore. Dr. Drew gave up on that after the shenanigans on the last one. They're just having a final episode to show how the patients are faring. And it appears they're not doing too great.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2011, 12:58:02 PM »

Is this the final episode?

Graduation:

http://www.vh1.com/video/celebrity-rehab-5/full-episodes/graduation/1669464/playlist.jhtml

Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2011, 08:53:45 PM »

There is one more episode, this week, where they do a follow-up.  They had a preview for it at the end of last weeks episode.  Bob Forrest goes..."you're not being straight with me, Adler."  Adler goes "I've always been straight with you, when have I not?"  And Bob goes "...ABOUT THE POT."  hihi
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2011, 01:22:31 PM »

There is one more episode, this week, where they do a follow-up.  They had a preview for it at the end of last weeks episode.  Bob Forrest goes..."you're not being straight with me, Adler."  Adler goes "I've always been straight with you, when have I not?"  And Bob goes "...ABOUT THE POT."  hihi

Thanks.

There have been some good quotes from this show.  I still think the best is the one you posted from Amy Fisher's husband threatening that guy -- worth watching just for that. hihi

Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2011, 08:22:30 PM »

I loved it when Michael Lohan was yelling on the phone then he starts bending over and coughing/dry heaving, then he just gets right up and kicks a door open.  rant rofl
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2011, 03:25:35 PM »

I loved it when Michael Lohan was yelling on the phone then he starts bending over and coughing/dry heaving, then he just gets right up and kicks a door open.  rant rofl

Who's a better actor: Michael or Lindsay?  hihi

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2011, 09:15:07 PM »

They are doing a two part follow-up.   The first part was played the other night and had some of the success stories.   Next week it looks like all the fuck-ups, and that is the one Adler is on lol

Someone had a hilarious comment on imdb.   They said Adler reminds them of "Animal" from the Muppets   rofl  It's so f---n true! 

Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2011, 07:14:36 AM »

They are doing a two part follow-up.   The first part was played the other night and had some of the success stories.   Next week it looks like all the fuck-ups, and that is the one Adler is on lol

Someone had a hilarious comment on imdb.   They said Adler reminds them of "Animal" from the Muppets   rofl  It's so f---n true! 

rofl rofl

Re-Union time, baby!!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2011, 09:55:50 AM »

Bob Forrest had a funny line about Steven in the latest episode. When visiting with Jeremy Jackson and telling him how much better he looked compared to when he was in rehab. He said something to the effect of, "well let's face it. Anytime you're in rehab with Steven Adler you're gonna look good."

Street of the Blues
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2011, 08:10:24 AM »

Dr Drew is such a piece of shit parasite.

Do you honestly think so?

You don't think his message is doing any good to users who might be watching his show?

@StevenAdlerSite please know that you inspired me to get sober, and you are a really good person. You have tons who support u like me. Xo

http://twitter.com/#!/StevenAdlerSite/status/112961844519501824
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2011, 09:34:15 AM »

Steven Alder talks about Jani Lane passing, so this occurred within the last month.  And the answer is yes...

Did Steven Adler Relapse On Tour

Bob Forrest decides to surprise Steven on tour. See what he found out about his drug habits on Celebrity Rehab Revisited!

Video: http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/688932/stevens-hotel-room.jhtml#id=1670366

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: