Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:20:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses October 29, 2011 - Miami, Florida, A'Airlines Arena (Updates)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses October 29, 2011 - Miami, Florida, A'Airlines Arena (Updates)  (Read 36625 times)
Derby Greg
Derby Tourism Ambassador
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2011, 06:52:10 PM »

Jarmo is a mystery man, a Ninja of sorts beer

Yup, I hear that he is in fact not real but exists only in gas form, kinda like the big black smoke thing from Lost.

Apparently, he can also talk to the dead and speaks 750 languages. No one can ever be sure whether they have met him either, he meets you....

GREG

2002 Leeds, London
2006 London Ham, Download, London W'ley
2010 Montreal, Toronto, Reading, Dublin
2011 Rio, Arg
2012 Bham,London x2,Rotterdam, Paris,Vegasx3
2013 NYCx2
2016 Vegasx2, NYCx2, CR
axl_78
Headliner

« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2011, 07:03:39 PM »

Thanks for all updates ok
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2011, 07:18:46 PM »

I missed a few songs, but according to my notes it looks about correct.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 07:21:59 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2011, 07:33:00 PM »

Sheklers !!!!!!!!!!!! WELLCOME
FabioFrehley
Headliner

« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2011, 07:38:19 PM »

Thx Jarmo ! Great pictures  beer
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #125 on: October 30, 2011, 07:43:07 PM »

cool pictures Jarmo

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #126 on: October 30, 2011, 07:44:38 PM »

Cool videos .... Hopefully they will upload the rest - They are back at the best methinks! The production looks great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TA75rKbXOs
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #127 on: October 30, 2011, 07:47:04 PM »

setlist added to op

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Naty-Rose
Rocker

"Don?t you try to stop us now"

« Reply #128 on: October 30, 2011, 07:52:23 PM »

Tks Jarmo cool pics!!  ok

YEAHHHHHHHHHH A FUCKIN' SAHCKLER'S REVENGE VID OMG!!!!!!!  drool

http://youtu.be/qoIl2kGMTh0

drool

03/22/10 BA, Arg
10/02/11 RIR 2011, Br
10/08/11 La Plata, Arg 10/10/11 Santa F?, Arg
10/12/11 C?rdoba, Arg
10/15/11 Asunci?n, Py
02/24/12 HOB, AC
11/02/12 HRH, LV
11/03/12 HRH, LV
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #129 on: October 30, 2011, 08:22:19 PM »

Thanks for Shackler peace

Some nice singing in the chorus

I'm getting tired of the guy that keeps uploading videos from last year and putting the current dates in the description and shit. Every time I search for the most currently uploaded video of a new show, that shit comes up.

Flag!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 08:39:28 PM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Headliner

Do you know where the f@*k you are?

« Reply #130 on: October 30, 2011, 10:04:46 PM »

Interesting that Ron is now playing the SCOM solo!

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #131 on: October 30, 2011, 10:09:41 PM »

50 photos from the show at the slideshow here: http://www.local10.com/slideshow/entertainment/29629648/detail.html

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
gnr85
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #132 on: October 30, 2011, 10:18:55 PM »

amazing photos amazing setlist keep em coming

It Tastes Good Don't It?
Layflats
Headliner

I'm not an idiot.

« Reply #133 on: October 30, 2011, 10:36:35 PM »

That has to be their best version of Shackler's.  I love the way Axl is building up to the chorus. Killer!

Chicago 11/15/11
lagr08
Headliner

« Reply #134 on: October 30, 2011, 11:26:44 PM »

That has to be their best version of Shackler's.  I love the way Axl is building up to the chorus. Killer!
Holy crap!  I'm a GNR apologist and even at their worst I find something positive...but even I didn't expect THIS.  Spectacular!  I got up outta my chair and rocked out to it.  No doubt, NOW is GNR's finest moment.

KC: 2011
Portland: 2006
Tacoma: 2002
buymoreguns
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #135 on: October 30, 2011, 11:31:45 PM »

Holy crap!  I'm a GNR apologist and even at their worst I find something positive...but even I didn't expect THIS.  Spectacular!  I got up outta my chair and rocked out to it.  No doubt, NOW is GNR's finest moment.

i liked the shackler they did in 2010. was at a music festival. or a country. the concert axl performed if the world and explained about 007 connection. i thought axl was on fire on that shackler. you remember?
lagr08
Headliner

« Reply #136 on: October 30, 2011, 11:50:21 PM »

i liked the shackler they did in 2010. was at a music festival. or a country. the concert axl performed if the world and explained about 007 connection. i thought axl was on fire on that shackler. you remember?
That was awesome and I do love If the World. I know many do not but I went to that movie just to hear it.  Everybody left but I sat there as the credits rolled.  Can't even recall the movie's name at the moment but the song stayed with me. As for Shacklers, perhaps it was the quality, the unexpected play, or the fact I know I'll be seeing them soon.  Hell, it may have been the margarita! 

Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2011, 12:15:44 AM »

That was awesome and I do love If the World. I know many do not but I went to that movie just to hear it.  Everybody left but I sat there as the credits rolled.  Can't even recall the movie's name at the moment but the song stayed with me. As for Shacklers, perhaps it was the quality, the unexpected play, or the fact I know I'll be seeing them soon.  Hell, it may have been the margarita! 

I believe it was Body of Lies with Russell Crowe and Leonardo DiCaprio
lagr08
Headliner

« Reply #138 on: October 31, 2011, 12:26:50 AM »

Thanks, knew was Leo but forgot title.  Not bad but I went for the song!

buymoreguns
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2011, 12:46:43 AM »

Thanks, knew was Leo but forgot title.  Not bad but I went for the song!

it would be cool if axl puts more songs in movies with Leo like j. edgar or something action packed
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: