Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:51:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Did they cancel Albany?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Did they cancel Albany?  (Read 29197 times)
Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2011, 06:59:49 PM »

The only thing I can do is boycott this promoter's future shows; Magic Hat Productions; not sure if they are promoting ALL the G N' R shows on this tour, but if it is just a New York based promoter I will be sure to not support them, and I also plan on writing them a nasty email/letter.

Magic City Productions, not Magic Hat...just wanted to make sure you don't send the beer makers a nasty email/letter and that it goes to where it is deserved Wink

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa
AXL DEMOCRACY
Rocker

« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2011, 07:39:47 PM »

Yes, Briggsy!  Ha, wouldn't want to cause those good beer makers any hassle! 

Does anyone know if if this promoter is promoting more G N' R shows or what shows they have promoted so far on this tour?

Even if they are not promoting any more G N' R shows on this tour, I know it wouldn't probably make much sense for Axl to stick up for the fans and maybe give a nice little rant for us to this promoter, as it may complicate future business dealings with this company; and I know it was hard through all the Azoff stuff to finally get this tour together with certain promoters. 
But man, would I feel some gratification if we got a classic Axl rant at tomorrow's show regarding this Albany bollocks.

"The art comes first.  It dictates if not the course [then] the destination artistically." - W. Axl Rose
adman2374
Rocker

« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2011, 09:52:50 PM »

Does anyone know if if this promoter is promoting more G N' R shows or what shows they have promoted so far on this tour?

Even if they are not promoting any more G N' R shows on this tour, I know it wouldn't probably make much sense for Axl to stick up for the fans and maybe give a nice little rant for us to this promoter, as it may complicate future business dealings with this company; and I know it was hard through all the Azoff stuff to finally get this tour together with certain promoters. 
But man, would I feel some gratification if we got a classic Axl rant at tomorrow's show regarding this Albany bollocks.

I think they also promoted the Wilkes-Barre gig and I think that's it.
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2011, 10:32:26 AM »

Chances are the promoter was going to lose money on the show.

libertad
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: