Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 08:11:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227769 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! Now it's official.  (Read 459802 times)
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #3140 on: April 16, 2012, 10:31:44 AM »

I think we should just delete this thread and never speak of this mess again. Smiley

Axl is God.
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #3141 on: April 16, 2012, 10:40:42 AM »

I think we should just delete this thread and never speak of this mess again. Smiley

i'm down with that!

Thanks.

Well, if I had 32 M$ I'm pretty sure I wouldn't feel the need to keep working again. Just sayin'.

You're not $la$h

Hey kid, If Slash really loves money, he would stayed in Guns n' Roses along side Axl Rose, think this:  much free time, touring the world once in a while, and get the big check at the end of the month.

But Slash prefered work by his own and has been very succesfull since then.

Kid? hihi That's all you can come up with? Last resort of a hater.

$la$h quit because he didn't have 100% control to destroy GNR with his generic crap and media bending

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #3142 on: April 16, 2012, 11:03:09 AM »

Anybody else realise the band founders and main song writers Axl and Izzy boycotted this circus?

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
Judas Fuckin Priest
Headliner

« Reply #3143 on: April 16, 2012, 11:04:11 AM »

i'm down with that!

Thanks.

Well, if I had 32 M$ I'm pretty sure I wouldn't feel the need to keep working again. Just sayin'.

You're not $la$h

Hey kid, If Slash really loves money, he would stayed in Guns n' Roses along side Axl Rose, think this:  much free time, touring the world once in a while, and get the big check at the end of the month.

$la$h quit because he didn't have 100% control to destroy GNR with his generic crap and media bending
}}

Do you prefer I call you SILLY Kid?...

Ok, Silly Kid, you just repeat what Axl said like an little parrot. Your're acting like those nerds that attend the movies in costume of Chewbacca or something.

Get a life and stop licking Axl's balls.

This is about music, and despite there's no a good relationship between Axl and Slash, we shoud not care about that. Axl and Slash will allways be the most iconic and talentd men of Guns family, people love both!
Judas Fuckin Priest
Headliner

« Reply #3144 on: April 16, 2012, 11:06:35 AM »

Anybody else realise the band founders and main song writers Axl and Izzy boycotted this circus?

Just Axl tried to boycott it, Izzy was just not interested in that. Anyway, the ceremony was a SUCCESS. Get over it.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3145 on: April 16, 2012, 11:07:03 AM »

Hey Rob Halford's leather thong, shut the fuck up. Last warning.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
FanSince87
Opening Act

« Reply #3146 on: April 16, 2012, 11:08:21 AM »

i'm down with that!

Thanks.

You're not $la$h

It works both ways.  Don't be hypocritical.  Axl has 100% ownership and control now. If I were him, I wouldn't want a reunion either. Why give up 100% of profits, ownership, etc.  He makes all decisions now. It's his.  Don't blame him for a second.  And at the same time, it's why Slash and Duff aren't exactly caring about a reunion.  They also have 100% control of their own projects and do quite well.  It's only Adler, who doesn't do well, that wanted a reunion so badly.  
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #3147 on: April 16, 2012, 11:10:32 AM »

He doesn't make 100% profits. For the older music, he still has to share it with the former members. For the current music/tour he has to split it between members who were involved in that.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3148 on: April 16, 2012, 11:13:25 AM »

Sounds like we're done with this.

All the fans who got their little reunion illusions crushed are now talking about the same things they were whining about 10-15 years ago. Blah blah blah.

It speaks volumes when you look at who's posting in this thread. A bunch of people who never say anything good about GN'R and reside in the Ex-Gunners section. 

Now you can go back.....  Smiley

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 11:15:52 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: