Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 05:59:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227826 Posts in 43249 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chicago Show Info House of Blues-2/19
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chicago Show Info House of Blues-2/19  (Read 57583 times)
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 12:04:29 PM »

Just bought Gold VIP. Smiley

Axl is God.
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2012, 01:36:44 PM »

You guys are crazy.

Annie
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 01:40:18 PM »

It's my Happy Bday Axl gift to myself! hihi
Jayster
Headliner

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 02:21:22 PM »

got my gold VIP ticket during my break at work today, and proceeded to do a sorta victory lap around the store. oh well, im just so damn happy right now!!!
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 02:59:40 PM »

I am in the building!!!

Me too!

I did Silver VIP and here's why:

With Ticketmaster, the $125 tickets are actually $140 after fees and stuff. So for $40 more, I got a ticket today and I get a lithograph with it. I don't care about getting in 15 mins early since the venue is so small. Anywhere you are will be close to GNR (IMO), so that's cool with me.

The drive from Detroit to Chicago and back in one day is gonna suck  hihi

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Estranged#9
Rocker

"maybe i'l get it right next time..?."

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2012, 03:05:39 PM »

I am in the building!!!

Me too!

With Ticketmaster, the $125 tickets are actually $140 after fees and stuff. So for $40 more, I got a ticket today and I get a lithograph with it. I don't care about getting in 15 mins early since the venue is so small. Anywhere you are will be close to GNR (IMO), so that's cool with me.

I was thinking the same thing! do this today and guarantee a ticket for a 40 bucks more! does the Silver VIP give you access to  backstage etc? or is it just the lithograph? thanks

Man There is no way i can miss this show! my old lady is kinda pissed at me for doing this since i got to see them twice last year but i just proceed to Turn on *back of Bitch* and sleep on the couch  Tongue

Chicago11/18/02
N'ville10/22/06
Chicago11/27/06
Chicago11/15/11
Nashville12/4/11 CivilWar
Chicago2/19/12HOB
Vegas 11/23/12 izzy
Vegas 11/24/12 izzy
KC 6/2/13
Vegas 6/6/14
Vegas 6/7/14
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2012, 03:13:17 PM »

I am in the building!!!

Me too!

I was thinking the same thing! do this today and guarantee a ticket for a 40 bucks more! does the Silver VIP give you access to  backstage etc? or is it just the lithograph? thanks

Man There is no way i can miss this show! my old lady is kinda pissed at me for doing this since i got to see them twice last year but i just proceed to Turn on *back of Bitch* and sleep on the couch  Tongue

From the way I'm reading it, it looks like you just get the lithograph.

And yeah, I don't think my old lady is all the happy with me either, but oh well, it's GUNS N ROSES!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Michelle87
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2012, 05:35:46 PM »

Can someone help me understand how this vip thing works? I bought 2 gold vip packages this on call vip thing am I supposed to call somewhere before the event to verify my name for both gold packages or is that something i do before the show starts?
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2012, 05:50:00 PM »

Can someone help me understand how this vip thing works? I bought 2 gold vip packages this on call vip thing am I supposed to call somewhere before the event to verify my name for both gold packages or is that something i do before the show starts?

I think just go to Will Call and Pick up the Laminate?? You purchased from gunsnroses.com right? This is what it says:

"Please note that your concert ticket and lithograph will be mailed out to you. Your laminate and lanyard will be distributed on the night of the event."

I got the Gold too, I'm assuming we just go pick up the laminate and they'll tell us when they're gonna let us in early I guess.

Axl is God.
Annie
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2012, 07:57:09 PM »

I will be going downtown sometime next week. I'll stop by the venue and ask.
Estranged#9
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2012, 10:45:29 AM »

Well Gnr's VIP is now all sold out! It's all in the hands of live nation & my Internet speed ! *fingers crossed*

Chicago11/18/02
N'ville10/22/06
Chicago11/27/06
Chicago11/15/11
Chicago2/19/12HOB
Vegas 11/23/12 izzy
Vegas 11/24/12 izzy
KC 6/2/13
Vegas 6/6/14
Vegas 6/7/14
Estranged#9
Rocker

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2012, 11:56:53 AM »

CHICAGO DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE!!!!!???   Got my GA ticket!!! im in the building  smoking

Sucks i was trying to get my buddy a ticket but couldn't get two! got lucky with one!!
only thing that worries me is that i didnt pay for "express shipping"
I know sometimes they can take their sweet ass time shipping out tickets but you would think i will get it before the day of  nervous
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 02:25:38 PM by Estranged#9 » Logged

Chicago11/18/02
N'ville10/22/06
Chicago11/27/06
Chicago11/15/11
Chicago2/19/12HOB
Vegas 11/23/12 izzy
Vegas 11/24/12 izzy
KC 6/2/13
Vegas 6/6/14
Vegas 6/7/14
chitowngunner
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2012, 02:24:30 PM »

Yea got my two Silver VIP's yesterday!!  I thought it was the best deal.  For an extra $40 I guaranteed my ticket!

GNFNRS two times in 3 months!!! UNREAL!!

Last time I saw GNR in this small of a venue was the Vegas HOB show on 1/1/1.  It was the ultimate GNR experience for me!

Cannot wait for this one now:-)  beer

06.23.88 - Chicago (show cancelled)
04.10.92 - Chicago (show cancelled)
01.01.01   - Las Vegas, NV
11.18.02 - Chicago
11.27.06 - Chicago
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2012, 02:38:15 PM »

Yea got my two Silver VIP's yesterday!!  I thought it was the best deal.  For an extra $40 I guaranteed my ticket!

GNFNRS two times in 3 months!!! UNREAL!!

Last time I saw GNR in this small of a venue was the Vegas HOB show on 1/1/1.  It was the ultimate GNR experience for me!

Cannot wait for this one now:-)  beer

I've been wanting to see a GNR theater show for a loooong time, and now it's finally gonna happen, and 10 mins from my apartment!!  Wicked!   smoking
Axl James
Opening Act

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2012, 08:10:08 PM »

Hey this is going to be my third show in the last four months.  I'm driving out from South Dakota and wondering if anyone is doing anything before/after the show?  Throw me a line if you want to line anything up.  James
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2012, 08:18:42 PM »

Anyone know what the vip pass does???
Goddamn_Electric
Rocker

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2012, 08:27:58 PM »

Wow.  I've been away from these forums for so long, that I had to put in 3 different usernames before I got it right.

This'll be my first GNR show since they played the Rosemont with Baz in '06, and I'm beyond pumped to see them in a small venue.  I ordered silver VIP from the .com presale.  Shitty thing is, I live in Rock Island - clear across the state - so I'll be driving 3 hours to HoB for a 10pm show (Ok, let's be realistic here...a midnight showtime) and then I'll be driving back across the state after the show.  At least I had a vacation day to use.  The $180 I dropped on this is a STEAL to see them at House of Blues.

11/17/02 Mark of the Quad Cities
11/27/06 Rosemont Horizon
2/19/2012 House of Blues Chicago
7/1/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
7/3/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
10/13/2019 Exit 111 Festival
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2012, 08:32:36 PM »

Wow.  I've been away from these forums for so long, that I had to put in 3 different usernames before I got it right.

This'll be my first GNR show since they played the Rosemont with Baz in '06, and I'm beyond pumped to see them in a small venue.  I ordered silver VIP from the .com presale.  Shitty thing is, I live in Rock Island - clear across the state - so I'll be driving 3 hours to HoB for a 10pm show (Ok, let's be realistic here...a midnight showtime) and then I'll be driving back across the state after the show.  At least I had a vacation day to use.  The $180 I dropped on this is a STEAL to see them at House of Blues.

I agree, people are complaining about the prices, you may never see them in this venue again, cant wait!
Goddamn_Electric
Rocker

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2012, 08:37:43 PM »

I agree, people are complaining about the prices, you may never see them in this venue again, cant wait!

Yeah, my mom, sister, girlfriend...friends, they all pretty much said I'm nuts.  When I was a kid, I watched that Live at the Ritz show every time it was on MTV...which was quite a few Saturdays - and I dreamed about seeing the band in a venue like that.  Sure, the lineup has changed - but the key component is still there in Axl's voice.  And Estranged is my favorite song ever...I need to see it performed live.

11/17/02 Mark of the Quad Cities
11/27/06 Rosemont Horizon
2/19/2012 House of Blues Chicago
7/1/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
7/3/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
10/13/2019 Exit 111 Festival
Birk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2012, 09:03:30 PM »

Yeah, my mom, sister, girlfriend...friends, they all pretty much said I'm nuts.  When I was a kid, I watched that Live at the Ritz show every time it was on MTV...which was quite a few Saturdays - and I dreamed about seeing the band in a venue like that.  Sure, the lineup has changed - but the key component is still there in Axl's voice.  And Estranged is my favorite song ever...I need to see it performed live.

it is badass live, im really hoping for IRS, Prostitute, or TWAT thrown in the sets,imagine TWAT in that small place WOW, i would fuckin fall over
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: