Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:07:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Any info on possible Meet & Greets?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any info on possible Meet & Greets?  (Read 1370 times)
axlroselegend
Headliner

Irish Gunner

« on: May 11, 2012, 05:59:16 AM »

Hey gunners,
I just wondered if anyone heard if any members were going to be doing some meet and greets similar to those that would have happened in Helsinki and Paris in 2010.
I will be attending gigs in Dublin, Birmingham, London & Rotterdam and wondered if there were any rumours of meet and greets.
Was lucky enough to meet a few of the band last time round and they were so down to earth and friendly...to be honest it was refreshing.
Love the current line up...they are true rock n'roll hero's.

Thanks
serp616
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 07:27:01 AM »

if there's no M&G scheduled, you can always try hanging outside their hotel, or better yet...stay at the same hotel Wink
hung outside the hotel in Oslo, sure enough....as the gig time drew near, Bumble came out waving and sporting a HUGE grin on his face, just gotta love that man. signed stuff for me and posed on pics, DJ i noticed came back from shopping shortly thereafter, he too VERY friendly hung out and signed tons of stuff, and posed for photos....
Del didn't really have the time, as he was checking/rechecking and prepping for Axl to come out, but cause i asked nicely i got the photo Tongue
sadly though, people were on Del like flies on shit, just cause i got a photo everyone assumed this tattooed badass mother was in the band and started bugging him, SORRY DEL. after getting the shot with Jarmo too, everyone was like: ooooooooo, who's he, someone famous? and so forth....

if it weren't for all the hangers on being there Axl himself might have stopped for couple secs to sign something too Sad

nevertheless, on a rather ongoing rant here...sorry.....point being though, after meeting the lads like this, kinda off key and not in a official capacity, i much prefer it to all the stress and hassle at a actual M&G......SO, final point being, find the hotel, hang out, walk the steeets after the gig near the hotel and you might bump into Axl too, like some lucky bastard did in Oslo(obviously after i had to catch the last train home rant)

*referring to last time the boys hit Europe*
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 10:22:01 AM »

Love to meet the guys when they're in London... not really into hanging out in the streets all night, but if I knew which hotel they were at I'd definitely swing by for a beer in the hopes of bumping into one of them. Not sure how to find that out though!

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 10:41:56 AM »

Love to meet the guys when they're in London... not really into hanging out in the streets all night, but if I knew which hotel they were at I'd definitely swing by for a beer in the hopes of bumping into one of them. Not sure how to find that out though!

Try reading duff's book  Wink

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: