Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:49:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses ★ World Tour 2012 ★
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses ★ World Tour 2012 ★  (Read 39230 times)
UK SUBS
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2012, 05:56:30 PM »

Where as I'm off to X3 UK shows and haven't received a thing yet!?
God, I've only been going since 1988, you'd think I'd be use to it by now!!! peace
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2012, 03:10:55 PM »

Has anyone recieved any UK tickets other than Newcastle yet?, I think they were the first to be posted, as I recieved mine REALLY quick. Just interested if anyone has any news on the rest of the UK ticket delivery schedule, it's got to be soon right?.
3STRANG3D
Headliner

Nothing UnReal Just human

« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2012, 09:04:23 AM »

I hope they add Greece somewhere along the way.Thessaloniki would be better,Athens is dead.

How do you mean this? Previous time they performed I think it was in Malakasa, I don't think they will have to do anything with the center if that's what you mean. If you ask me, they could shown in both cities, Athens & Salonica. There is NO WAY that the Greek fans wont pay the ticket to see them live, that's what I think. Were they not singing out loud full the songs previously? This was so cool! You made be proud guys! I have been watching the news for some time, both national and foreign and the manipulation is to such a ridiculous degree, especially by the Greek media, which I just cant watch it anymore cause I will either start crying or start screaming....!! or quite possibly both! ARGK!  anyway, point being: I dont think they will have any problems. My country is falling apart, and I may have been living abroad for a really long time now, I know they are really needed there. I gave to this country my heart and she wanted my soul, you know....! I do really hope u will get the gigs, best of luck & take care. 

I need to listen to move to the city now  Grin

"There goes mama, spwashin in the wa-ta! no more fightin wit dad! no more restraining order! no more step-da-da! no more new brother! blow her kisses bye-bye! Say mommy you love her! " Eminem BITCH!!!
FabioFrehley
Headliner

« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2012, 06:41:02 PM »

Anyone have updates about the tickets selling ?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:43:10 PM by FabioFrehley » Logged
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2012, 07:11:09 PM »

How do you mean this? Previous time they performed I think it was in Malakasa, I don't think they will have to do anything with the center if that's what you mean. If you ask me, they could shown in both cities, Athens & Salonica. There is NO WAY that the Greek fans wont pay the ticket to see them live, that's what I think. Were they not singing out loud full the songs previously? This was so cool! You made be proud guys! I have been watching the news for some time, both national and foreign and the manipulation is to such a ridiculous degree, especially by the Greek media, which I just cant watch it anymore cause I will either start crying or start screaming....!! or quite possibly both! ARGK!  anyway, point being: I dont think they will have any problems. My country is falling apart, and I may have been living abroad for a really long time now, I know they are really needed there. I gave to this country my heart and she wanted my soul, you know....! I do really hope u will get the gigs, best of luck & take care. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Greece
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2012, 10:48:06 PM »

Bumblefoot is ready to roll

Broski
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2012, 03:57:12 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Greece

There were some offers but GN'R wouldn't play here for free  Roll Eyes

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
FabioFrehley
Headliner

« Reply #107 on: May 04, 2012, 02:49:10 PM »

Why at the GNR site , there are a lot of events without a "TICKETS" button ? Any ideia ?
brazil66
Rocker

« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2012, 05:17:02 PM »

There is a five day gap between Moscow and Dublin at the start of the tour. Wonder if there will another private show in Moscow like the last tour
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2012, 05:26:35 PM »

There is a five day gap between Moscow and Dublin at the start of the tour. Wonder if there will another private show in Moscow like the last tour

On the last European tour, the private show was the only show.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
asdf gunner
Rocker

« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2012, 07:26:25 PM »

Only a few days more and GN'R will be rocking Europe again!  ok
I hope they have good cameras in Russia, so the rest of the world can see parts of the show too  hihi

What's so civil about W.A.R anyway?...
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #111 on: May 08, 2012, 06:31:42 PM »

Bumblefoot‏@bumblefoot

At the airport with Frank & Tommy, should be boarding soon....

Broski
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2012, 10:00:06 AM »

Since there's no thread about Moscow yet, i am posting them here.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 10:05:46 AM by Boromir » Logged

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
santiago-gnr
Rocker

Bucher

« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2012, 01:27:24 PM »

Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2012, 02:48:34 PM »

gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2012, 02:50:24 PM »

Good to see everyone (well except Del) in a good mood despite all the traveling and preparations for the tour.  Smiley

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
angeles
Rocker

« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2012, 05:21:08 PM »

Fernando Lebeis‏
Sound Check'n Moscow 0:00

The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2012, 05:32:57 PM »

seen guns multiple times by now, but I don't know, I seem to be, more than usual, excited about this tour...I have something like: this is the tour were they will 'really' break  with the 'past'... don't know, just a feeling... am I the only one?
If they - as they have already did - again show that this lineup is like one of the only true remaining real rock bands out there, then GN'R is more legendary than that they were already  Wink

I will see them at 23/06 at Graspop... some high expectations (which is normal) here from the general public. They did had some less performances in the past in my country, I hope the Guns will prove (not to convince me) the Belgian public that this band is the shit!  peace

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: May 11, 2012, 12:06:41 AM »

What is Del's part in GN'R?  I know he has been apart of the crew since the beginning, but have never understood what he does with the band.
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #119 on: May 11, 2012, 12:53:58 AM »

stage manager .... that?s  DEL
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: