Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:04:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227810 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Any info on Belfast date this year?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any info on Belfast date this year?  (Read 1815 times)
axlroselegend
Headliner

Irish Gunner

« on: February 28, 2012, 10:27:24 AM »

Hey, hope i am posting this in the right area.
Just wondering has anyone heard any rumblings of a Belfast date in the Odessey Arena again for this tour?

Have tickets for Dublin, Rotterdam and Paris but Belfast is only a 2hr drive for me....any info welcomed
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 11:20:28 AM »

I also have tickets for Dublin, Rotterdam and Paris.  Cool......see you there, pre-show meets are a must.

Regarding Belfast, I'm not sure they will play it this year.....it seems like GN'R are adding shows here and there, in place of shows they did last year. It's just a way of weighing it out, I think Guns want to concentrate on Dublin this year, no surprises as to why.

I think it would be cool if they did Belfast as well, but this year they are also doing Glasgow which they never did in 2010.....so this may be the show which has took Belfasts place logistically.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 11:24:18 AM »

Haven't heard a thing anywhere about Belfast. No rumors, no mentions, nothing.

It wasn't announced with the other UK shows either...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
zqyx79
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 11:42:14 AM »

it seems like GN'R are adding shows here and there, in place of shows they did last year.

They not played in Poland last year, so... anything is possible.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 12:27:58 PM »

it seems like GN'R are adding shows here and there, in place of shows they did last year.

They not played in Poland last year, so... anything is possible.

Haha, yeah... I don't know if your being sarcastic but I obviously meant 2010...  Tongue

If you think about it in 2006, Guns did 1 show in Ireland which was at the RDS, and 1 show in Scotland which was the SECC. Where as in 2010, they did 2 shows in Ireland, Dublin and Belfast, but no shows in Scotland.

So if we use that logic, it makes sense that seeing as they are doing the SECC again in Glasgow, we might only see 1 irish show this time round.  Cheesy
KeyserSoze
Opening Act

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 12:27:24 PM »

Looks like they wont be coming back to Belfast anytime soon, which is surprising considering how well the band went down in 2010 with the crowd that night.
And Axl said at the end he hoped to be back..he lied! Tongue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olUoWGisCus

Anyway Im sorted for Dublin but would probably go to Belfast aswell!

"You wanted the best? Well, they didn't fuckin' make it! So here's what you get! From Hollywood..Guns 'N' Roses!"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 12:59:33 PM »

And Axl said at the end he hoped to be back..he lied! Tongue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olUoWGisCus

I'm assuming you're a native English speaker, so please explain to me who isn't, how "hoping to come back" equals "We will definitely guarantee to be back on the next tour"?

Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
KeyserSoze
Opening Act

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 02:28:34 PM »

I'm assuming you're a native English speaker, so please explain to me who isn't, how "hoping to come back" equals "We will definitely guarantee to be back on the next tour"?

Tongue

/jarmo

When Axl said 'we hope to be back' that roughly translates as 'we will back back here every tour'  Wink

"You wanted the best? Well, they didn't fuckin' make it! So here's what you get! From Hollywood..Guns 'N' Roses!"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: