Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:29:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227795 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  so is this where
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: so is this where  (Read 5940 times)
new gnr fan
Headliner

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2012, 01:19:28 PM »

I think, GN'R is not a normal band, like others.

People, who wanna have "the old times" back, are more ignorant, than fans of the "new band".

Axl is in a good mode with current GN'R, he wouldn't be in a good mode with the old.

So lets enjoy the HOF ceremony, and than Axl continues with his version of GN'R (the real GN'R)!

枪和玫瑰 中國民主
vicariousexistence
Headliner

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2012, 05:06:47 PM »

I think, GN'R is not a normal band, like others.

People, who wanna have "the old times" back, are more ignorant, than fans of the "new band".

Axl is in a good mode with current GN'R, he wouldn't be in a good mode with the old.

So lets enjoy the HOF ceremony, and than Axl continues with his version of GN'R (the real GN'R)!

I'm definitely someone who wants the original band back together and would give my left arm to see the original 5 play together before I die.  That being said, I love CD and that's basically all I've listened to over the last year.  I also saw them play in December and thought they put on a hell of a show.  axl is undoubtedly the greatest singer/songwriter to ever live, i just long for the original 5.

My posts all have hidden messages.  It's your job to find it.
new gnr fan
Headliner

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2012, 10:12:23 AM »

I'm not supporting your way of thinking, but the HOF would be perfect for this. Then, Axl continues with GN'R, and Slash n' Duff continues with their solo projects. Where is the problem?

AND the "Original 5" where Axl, Tracci, Izzy, Ole and Rob! Way better would be a one-performance reunion with Robin, Buckethead and Brain!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 10:15:45 AM by new gnr fan » Logged

枪和玫瑰 中國民主
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: