Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:49:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official GN'R fan club at gunsnroses.com
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official GN'R fan club at gunsnroses.com  (Read 160017 times)
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2012, 05:07:03 PM »

The worst part is that this was all advertised as exclusive and you can get all of those item's anywhere.

If that is the case, then it steps over legal boundaries in alot of countries, which is not good.

I am sure the powers that be will orchestrate an acceptable conclusion to the matter, and ensure this does not happen again.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #241 on: April 29, 2012, 12:43:19 AM »

The worst part is that this was all advertised as exclusive and you can get all of those item's anywhere.

If that is the case, then it steps over legal boundaries in alot of countries, which is not good.

I am sure the powers that be will orchestrate an acceptable conclusion to the matter, and ensure this does not happen again.

No offense but I'm not worried about it happening again, I'm worried about the time it's happening to me.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #242 on: April 29, 2012, 08:58:53 AM »

I read on the official forum that the shirt in the picture isn't the correct one....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #243 on: April 29, 2012, 01:50:24 PM »

I read on the official forum that the shirt in the picture isn't the correct one....

/jarmo

Oh good!! Thank you for that info. After you posted this, I went to poke around and saw the same response you're talking about. They didn't post any pics, but I guess we'll all know soon enough, seems like all the packages will arrive this week.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #244 on: April 30, 2012, 04:31:40 AM »

Much as I dislike being the bearer of disappointing news, I'm afraid to say that my fan club membership package arrived this morning and the items are exactly as per the photo on the previous page of this thread. I didn't have high expectations to start with but this has plumbed the depths, I mean, seriously, an AFD cross t-shirt?! Perhaps the merchandise contract should have been contracted out to ASHBA Swag, at least we might have received something slightly more interesting.

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #245 on: April 30, 2012, 06:32:15 AM »

That's the right way to focus more on the new band  Grin
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #246 on: April 30, 2012, 06:38:34 AM »

Don't worry, ground control said they'll be rectifying this situation and are in talks with GnR's management, so im sure they'll compensate those who paid for the premium package.

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #247 on: April 30, 2012, 07:36:59 AM »

We will be getting CD shirts...someone dropped the ball here and it has nothing to do with the band.

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« Reply #248 on: April 30, 2012, 09:01:52 AM »

Allow me to relay a story about GNR and Ground Control that is very relevant here.  First let me say that while I did not attend any of the west coast UCAP shows (sadly), I did attend the NYC UCAP shows and for the most part (in terms of what Ground Control's responsibility was) things went off without a hitch.  True, there was the uncertainty of whether or not you needed hard tickets, but in the end I think everyone was happy.  I also attended the Vegas shows on NYE.  And here we have issues.  Now I'm not sure if some fo the issues there were their fault or not so I won't go into them.  If you're interested in those other issues let me know.  But for now let's talk about the T-shirt that came with that event.  Now in all fairness to GNR and Ground Control, when you purchased the item on the site all it said was that it comes with a GNR shirt.  And in all fairness, I received a GNR shirt for each package I purchased (3 in total - went to both nights, had a guest on one night).  However one would think that at the very LEAST, the shirt we received for these packages would have the Vegas date on them since that was the events we were purchasing!  Not only that, but we were told by Ground Control staff at the shows that the shirts we were going to receive would be exclusive shirts designed for the New Year's shows.  The shirts everyone received were just regular shirts available at the merch stand that night.  True, some people received shirts with the Vegas dates on them, but these weren't exclusive or anything since they were available at the stand that night for anyone to buy.  I would have been happy with that, but I received shirts (also available that night) that didn't even have the Vegas dates!  I contacted Ground Control many times and was ultimately told that I got what was promised to me, which is technically true.  Not satisfied with that (and by the way I am not the only one who was not happy with all this) I contacted Fernando and Beta about it.  Well I heard back from Fernando, offering to rectify the situation.  I sent him my address but never heard back yet.  Now don't get me wrong, the meet and greet was awesome and the band fucking rocked as always, but still it would be nice if all these shirt issues get resolved.

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #249 on: April 30, 2012, 10:30:52 AM »

Fernando informed me via Facebook that the shirt was a mistake.

Axl is God.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #250 on: April 30, 2012, 01:21:19 PM »

And.... ? Is there any concrete info as to how and when this will be rectified?

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #251 on: April 30, 2012, 02:13:27 PM »

For those of you that know me, you know I never complain about this kind of thing. I always figure you get what you get. But if this isn't fixed I am going too be pissed. lol Sorry gnr but this was a huge mistake. How the hell does something like this get past the powers that be? I already have a crappy tee like that and never wear it. lol Anyway I am sure Fernando or someone is on this and will get it fixed soon.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
SlashRxR
Rocker

I Will Dare...

« Reply #252 on: April 30, 2012, 02:22:36 PM »

This is exactly why i wanted to wait to buy the fanclub. Sorry to everyone who got screwed over!  Sad

"Be Bitter, Stay Angry, and Blame Everyone" - W. Axl Rose 2/20/12

10/20/12
10/21/12
08/09/16
11/18/17
08/25/21
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #253 on: April 30, 2012, 02:30:26 PM »

bit shitty tbh..
but
keep yer shirt on guys (someone had to say it Tongue

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #254 on: April 30, 2012, 03:00:40 PM »

Sorry bro, that's all I got. He didn't elaborate any more than that. I would believe though that since it was a "mistake", it will be fixed at some point.

Axl is God.
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« Reply #255 on: April 30, 2012, 03:17:35 PM »

Sorry bro, that's all I got. He didn't elaborate any more than that. I would believe though that since it was a "mistake", it will be fixed at some point.

Don't get your hopes up.  Refer to my post above on this page.  Still waiting to hear on that.

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #256 on: April 30, 2012, 03:28:21 PM »

For those of you that know me, you know I never complain about this kind of thing. I always figure you get what you get. But if this isn't fixed I am going too be pissed. lol Sorry gnr but this was a huge mistake. How the hell does something like this get past the powers that be? I already have a crappy tee like that and never wear it. lol Anyway I am sure Fernando or someone is on this and will get it fixed soon.

You are a friend of Dizzy/Lisa Reed, I believe? Anyway, alot of these operations are outsourced, so this is probably a case of someone the band trusted letting them down, yet again!

I am sure the situation will be rectified as soon as possible though.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #257 on: April 30, 2012, 03:33:59 PM »

I would prefer a bootleg looking CD era shirt, with an orange star on than this Appetite artwork. I'm sure it's a genuine mistake, but it's thought provoking nontheless.

I do however love that other artwork that's shown in the picture, looks cool.
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #258 on: April 30, 2012, 04:56:56 PM »

Being "Management" is a lot of work.  It involves requiring 3rd parties to get your approval before proceeding with their actions.  Its not end of the world or anything, but to me this is just a small window into why things are always getting fucked up. 

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #259 on: April 30, 2012, 05:03:23 PM »

They should just take a look at the Metallica fanclub and do everything they do. Just replace the word Metallica with Guns N' Roses.

Then we'd have a great fanclub.

Broski
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: