Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:14:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227808 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses @ The Electric Factory - Philly Feb 27
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses @ The Electric Factory - Philly Feb 27  (Read 43840 times)
uzi suicide records
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #160 on: March 14, 2012, 09:13:28 AM »

yooooooo! awesome pic!!!  happy to see someone got it,.....it was fuckin cold!!!!!! we were all hugging after...lol...ive met so many people, i actually worked for the company nes and at that venue and all in philly, that was the only time i was ever  "at a loss for words"...lol thanks for the post!!!!!
uzi suicide records
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #161 on: March 14, 2012, 09:14:06 AM »

thanks!!!!! bro!!!!
fTw777
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: March 15, 2012, 02:34:51 AM »

well to guy whose actin tough, youtube shacklers with fight and you tell me if id say it to ur weak ass face, i was front on the rail, so ur not even worth my time loser, jarmo ur an idiot, a mindless one at that, none of my points had to do with age old arguements, i expressed my opinion, sorry im not into ron the way you guys are, theres no arguement!!!! ron is a stand in guitar player!!!! thats a fact!!!! he wasnt in any bands who made it,,,, he's a nobody,.....thats not my opinion its a fact, but you got his cock so far down your throat you cant see that,...and why? why is that? cause ron stopped and said hi? cause ron writes back?, ron isnt a fucking rockstar thats why!!!! do you think axl, slash or tommy or dj or any real rockstars will write you back? nooooo, and the point was my opinion is i dont like his solo in the songs, i like the new band there great, i could lose ron, hes a fn loser pink panther is gay and he sounds fucking retardted ok, im at any show in philly ill be in camden on may 20th for mmrbq, if you have any further bullshit meet me there, i dont hide behind msg boards, you can get my image on youtube and youll know exactly who to look for, ill be the big motherfucker having a good time like i always do who youll be scared to say shit to, im finished with you teenage losers on this topic, obviously you dont know how to debate....grow the fuck up

MNGS717
Rocker

« Reply #163 on: March 15, 2012, 03:40:17 AM »

[img][/img]

Is that you Shacklers/Uzi grabbing Axl's shoulder?  What about the dude in the blue shirt?  Looks like he is lunging to try and grab Axl too and the woman or old man wearing sunglasses has to hold him back.  Can't a photo be good enough without having to touch Axl's hair?   

12/6/02 Philly
11/20/11 Wilkes-Barre,PA
2/23/12 Silver Spring, MD
5/13/14 Bethlehem,PA
6/26/16 Landover,Md
7/14/16 Philly
8/13/17 Hershey
uzi suicide records
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #164 on: March 15, 2012, 06:17:24 AM »

yoooo we were falling forward, and that old ass cripple should not have been there
uzi suicide records
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #165 on: March 15, 2012, 06:36:27 AM »

that one old cripple was right up front and wouldnt even move to let anyone maybe get their shit signed too, i pushed around him several times, wich was part of the reason i had my arm out to be ignorant back, like if i got my record signed id move for someone else, i was hoping he'd fall n have a heart attack, its 4 am ur 67 yrs old waiting for axl rose in an alleyway, call me crazy but i hope by that age i can afford to meet him inside somewhere warm....lol....i felt bad about the one kid right next to me getting knocked over and helped him right up also positioned my arm so he would be in the photo and i would not block him,, when i was in my teen years concerts were like all about fun and excitement, sharing, meeting the bands unfortunately you run into some real uptight jerkoffs, like yo if your crippled dont stand where your gonna get fuckin ran down, if your gonna be in the pit you shouldnt be retirement age with a cane, by this age you should know better, not to ramble but fuck man that guy was just a douchebag and idk why he even needs his records signed he's gonna fuckin die in a yr. you cant take signed records with ya buddy....prolly another ebay jerkoff wasting space 23 yr fans could be standing in.....
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: