Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:01:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227785 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The Garden video
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Garden video  (Read 11368 times)
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« on: April 17, 2012, 11:36:35 PM »

Im not sure if this subject has been brought before but does anyone know why the official youtube and sites dont list the video of The Garden as part of the videography? and they list this rare Bad Apples video for example? Any clues?

thanks!
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 02:23:31 AM »

Im not sure if this subject has been brought before but does anyone know why the official youtube and sites dont list the video of The Garden as part of the videography? and they list this rare Bad Apples video for example? Any clues?

thanks!

Lemme guess...fukken bureaucrats? Tongue

hihi

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 08:50:27 AM »

Is Dead Horse on there?
3STRANG3D
Headliner

Nothing UnReal Just human

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 10:12:57 AM »

thanks!

This is due to Alice Cooper being nowdays a Christian. J/k  Not a clue! Is it not shown on the official gnr.com site under the videos section?

"There goes mama, spwashin in the wa-ta! no more fightin wit dad! no more restraining order! no more step-da-da! no more new brother! blow her kisses bye-bye! Say mommy you love her! " Eminem BITCH!!!
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 10:55:44 AM »

thanks!

This is due to Alice Cooper being nowdays a Christian. J/k  Not a clue! Is it not shown on the official gnr.com site under the videos section?

Nope and now checking also Yesterdays is not included! weird!
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 11:12:10 AM »

I know the video for The Garden had to be shown late at night on MTV when it came out due to images shot inside a strip club. Don't know if this is the problem Youtube has or not.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 11:13:12 AM »

My favourite GNR video  Smiley

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 11:27:46 AM »

And links to what websites you guys are referring to?  Want to see the Bad Apples vid.  Thanks!

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 11:35:50 AM »

Here is a link to Bad Apples....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9cqJfwESV0&feature=channel&list=UL

It's on the GNR Vevo YouTube page along with Dead Horse and Yesterdays.... I found The Garden on YouTube though via another link.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 12:10:56 PM »

It's on the GNR Vevo YouTube page along with Dead Horse and Yesterdays.... I found The Garden on YouTube though via another link.
I think that video gave me a few seizures.  Great song though.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 03:50:27 PM »

I know the video for The Garden had to be shown late at night on MTV when it came out due to images shot inside a strip club. Don't know if this is the problem Youtube has or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2GIGPrOnbU The Garden

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
3STRANG3D
Headliner

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 07:43:54 PM »

thanks!

Indeed! It is very strange!! & I will start investigating now & let you know of my findings! In the meantime, pls everybody let me know your thoughts about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuhLVl5qf2A   How come and it excludes the lyrics?  Does anybody know about this special version?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:49:49 PM by 3STRANG3D » Logged

"There goes mama, spwashin in the wa-ta! no more fightin wit dad! no more restraining order! no more step-da-da! no more new brother! blow her kisses bye-bye! Say mommy you love her! " Eminem BITCH!!!
adman2374
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 11:53:49 PM »

thanks!

Indeed! It is very strange!! & I will start investigating now & let you know of my findings! In the meantime, pls everybody let me know your thoughts about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuhLVl5qf2A   How come and it excludes the lyrics?  Does anybody know about this special version?

The video was released with two versions: one without the lyrics (first video released) and one with the lyrics that appeared on the bottom on the screen with a white bouncing ball on each word...
adman2374
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 11:54:59 PM »

Bad Apples video is not an official release....
3STRANG3D
Headliner

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 12:00:53 AM »

Isnt it dead horse with dontry mixed up or whatever? I am not sure how the posted it like that on VEVO since vevo channels are official but hey, you go and figure out music bizna...

adman2374
Rocker

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 12:04:28 AM »

Isnt it dead horse with dontry mixed up or whatever? I am not sure how the posted it like that on VEVO since vevo channels are official but hey, you go and figure out music bizna...

It's just the Don't Cry video mashed up with Bad Apples song overlay...
3STRANG3D
Headliner

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 12:18:34 AM »

It's just the Don't Cry video mashed up with Bad Apples song overlay...

really  Huh Ah well, you see you grow older and time has its effect lol

My findings on the internets WAS that the ball was lost in da Garden of Eden due to lyrical censorsheep.

I think one version is for rappers and the other is for people not to get confused with the rhythm he is singing. Any thoughts on that lingenering the speed, no?
I would love to read!

The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2017, 08:17:56 PM »

What's the story with this clip? Reallly...it's removed everywhere (except some exotic sites).
It's one of my fav songs...but as far as I can recall, there is no statement by the band why it has been banned.
Does anyone has a (real) clue? It would have been totally awesome btw if they would have performed the song live yesterday in sao paolo together with cooper  peace smoking beer

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2017, 07:49:44 AM »

Ive always loved this song, how did I never know a video existed for it till now,  26 years later?  Shocked

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2017, 03:47:48 PM »

thanks!

The video was released with two versions: one without the lyrics (first video released) and one with the lyrics that appeared on the bottom on the screen with a white bouncing ball on each word...
Thats not exactly correct.

There is three versions available

Version 1 Is the one found on Welcome To The Videos with the lyrics and the bouncing ball https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFoC7Fb8Xl0 this one is my personal favourite

Version 2 Is a different take with white papers flying around https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-I4UFxpEmo

Version 3 is the same as version 1 but without the lyrics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuhLVl5qf2A
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 03:50:23 PM by rebelhipi » Logged

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print