Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:40:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 492 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1559828 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8060 on: August 14, 2020, 07:04:51 AM »

I'm guessing it's the jump to conclusions mat....

Meegan posted something on Instagram about Slash working on material with his solo band. So that leads to people thinking that he's done recording with GN'R, which means it's done...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #8061 on: August 14, 2020, 10:11:09 AM »

I'm guessing it's the jump to conclusions mat....

Meegan posted something on Instagram about Slash working on material with his solo band. So that leads to people thinking that he's done recording with GN'R, which means it's done...

/jarmo

Ha! Love that film!

Yeah, I had a feeling that might be the case. The usual 'insiders' and 'it's just what I've been told' type thing, we've come to know and avoid!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #8062 on: August 14, 2020, 10:33:49 AM »

More likely scenario :

- Slash is back with his band because the GNR record is done and ready to go

- Slash is back with his band because nothing was going on in GNR land and he wanted to make more productive use of his time

Your gut, past history...what are they telling you?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8063 on: August 14, 2020, 11:24:10 AM »

I wonder if we will get an update on the status of the album. 

Probably when there's a release date.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #8064 on: August 14, 2020, 11:40:46 AM »

can't he jump back and forward between projects? its not very difficult, you can now email two people you know  Tongue Roll Eyes

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8065 on: August 14, 2020, 12:26:56 PM »

can't he jump back and forward between projects? its not very difficult, you can now email two people you know  Tongue Roll Eyes

Email? You can have a video conference with more than one person! Technology..... Cheesy

Wink

/jarmo

cineater
Legend

« Reply #8066 on: August 14, 2020, 06:06:00 PM »

Email? You can have a video conference with more than one person! Technology..... Cheesy

Wink

/jarmo

Stop smiling about that.  hihi  There's those of us who have gone way beyond our ability to have one more fucking video conference.  I think they call it zoom fatigue.  Yeah we've gave ourselves a new mental health concern with that.  hihi

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #8067 on: August 14, 2020, 09:02:29 PM »

I guess we will be waiting till next year when the tour kicks off.  Hopefully an album will be ready beer

Rizzo160
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #8068 on: August 15, 2020, 12:34:15 PM »

Wink

/jarmo

Stop smiling about that.  hihi  There's those of us who have gone way beyond our ability to have one more fucking video conference.  I think they call it zoom fatigue.  Yeah we've gave ourselves a new mental health concern with that.  hihi

Yeah the jetsons had a blast with it, turns out we hate seeing our faces !

DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #8069 on: August 17, 2020, 10:26:48 AM »

More likely scenario :

- Slash is back with his band because nothing was going on in GNR land and he wanted to make more productive use of his time

for what we "know" Axl had a lot of material and they worked on some, don't think it took a long time for Duff & Slash to rewrite bass & guitar parts and record them. even on, let's say 15 tracks. plus Slash is probably still not the kind of guy who takes years to write one song so they probably recorded some new spontaneous stuff Axl could write lyrics on.

So I suppose if it's the case Slash has now the time to work with Miles, meanwhile Axl can write and record his vocals on them.

that's how I see it, but who knows

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #8070 on: August 17, 2020, 10:53:06 AM »

More likely scenario :

for what we "know" Axl had a lot of material and they worked on some, don't think it took a long time for Duff & Slash to rewrite bass & guitar parts and record them. even on, let's say 15 tracks. plus Slash is probably still not the kind of guy who takes years to write one song so they probably recorded some new spontaneous stuff Axl could write lyrics on.

So I suppose if it's the case Slash has now the time to work with Miles, meanwhile Axl can write and record his vocals on them.

yeah that makes more sense, he's always said what usually ends up in the record is his first improv.

rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #8071 on: August 17, 2020, 05:25:16 PM »

More likely scenario :

the material should be ready but if they are waiting to release new music with a tour, it looks like it could be at least another year.

Rizzo160
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #8072 on: August 17, 2020, 07:46:39 PM »

I fully understand dropping a new album with the tour next year but a couple of singles from now till then wouldnt kill anyone would it?  beer Grin
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #8073 on: August 17, 2020, 07:54:47 PM »

Would be nice if GNR released an EP or singles beer

Rizzo160
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #8074 on: August 18, 2020, 02:23:55 AM »

Based on nothing other than gut feeling and the touring schedule, I think we’re looking at 3rd or 4th quarter next year at the earliest. It is what it is.

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
Tmac2020
Opening Act

« Reply #8075 on: August 18, 2020, 08:35:36 PM »

Slash doing preproduction for Smkc is killer

Can’t wait to hear the new record - That Will-make 2 full length albums he has made since he rejoined GNR

Who knows with Axl ? I’ll believe it when i hear it ///

Slash doesn’t sit around and do nothing - The cat is a workaholic when it comes to guitar

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #8076 on: August 19, 2020, 03:26:58 PM »

Slash doing preproduction for Smkc is killer

Can’t wait to hear the new record - That Will-make 2 full length albums he has made since he rejoined GNR

Who knows with Axl ? I’ll believe it when i hear it ///

Slash doesn’t sit around and do nothing - The cat is a workaholic when it comes to guitar

Are you referring to Slash as a cat, or do you have a guitar playing cat? I saw a cat playing piano on Youtube, so I suppose it's not too far-fetched.
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #8077 on: August 19, 2020, 03:32:26 PM »

WTF¿¿?HuhHuhHuh beer

Rizzo160
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #8078 on: August 19, 2020, 03:42:13 PM »

WTF¿¿?HuhHuhHuh beer

Slash cat

Mysteron