Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 08:44:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 493 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1586003 times)
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #900 on: January 06, 2013, 01:50:40 PM »

If you can tell me exactly when there is a break of silence in 'The General' partway through the song I will believe you. I will need the exact time in minutes and seconds.

If you can tell me how long the piano outro for Atlas lasts, again in minutes and seconds, I will believe you.

Smiley

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #901 on: January 06, 2013, 01:55:39 PM »

I didn't GOT or REQUESTED the songs!

Are you denying ever trying to get unreleased GN'R songs?
You really wanna go there?

/jarmo

I'm denying to have tried anything illegal in order to get them. Never done anything that even comes close to illegal or breaking the law...so i'm not worried at all  Grin

Why are you so afraid that i post the lyrics though? i'm curious... if you think i'm so full of shit...

Just post 2 or 3 lines here. The worst thing that can happen is a ban and I don't think you care that much about this site.
Other things that can happen is people calling it fake or wrong or impossible.

Or they just don't believe it and go on with daily life.

In the end you might be right indeed and then you can make a new signature like:
"Didn't I tell tell you the truth sooooooo long ago  rofl I really am Mr. Right !"
GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #902 on: January 06, 2013, 01:57:31 PM »

If you can tell me exactly when there is a break of silence in 'The General' partway through the song I will believe you. I will need the exact time in minutes and seconds.

If you can tell me how long the piano outro for Atlas lasts, again in minutes and seconds, I will believe you.

Smiley

Piano outro in atlas Huh?? You know more than we do Huh??
 beer
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #903 on: January 06, 2013, 02:00:56 PM »

Stardust is being funny  Wink

Jarmo you think Axl or the Lebeis would consider a crime to give a straight answer to Stardust's question?

It's up to you my friend, it's your website!

Oh My God i cant deny this...
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #904 on: January 06, 2013, 02:02:41 PM »

GunsGuy, i didn't GOT the songs, Someone SENT me the songs.... maybe they were angry enough with Axl and they thought i would leak them... dunno. I didn't GOT or REQUESTED the songs!

What really gets me about this Halo guy is his horrific misuse of the English language. Your grammar & spelling is appalling...Go away and don't come back until it has improved.

That is very ignorant of you to say that Sad

Everybody is not english you know, and keeping people out of the discussion because of that, would just downgrade the quality of the discussion. In fact, participating in these messageboards is good training for improving the writing skills Wink

When it comes to the discussion about whether touring is good or bad for a new album, I believe it's positive they are together on the road. Remember the lads are spread all over the country on regular basis.

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #905 on: January 06, 2013, 02:03:34 PM »

If you did nothing illegal, why do you need my guarantees?

What are you afraid of?

If you never did anything illegal, why worry?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #906 on: January 06, 2013, 02:04:54 PM »

If you did nothing illegal, why do you need my guarantees?

What are you afraid of?

If you never did anything illegal, why worry?

/jarmo

I'm not worried, i'm just saying that if you think i'm doing something that crosses the line here... it's your forum, and i wanna know before i do it, obviously...

Also because i remember i once sent you a message here, and told you what i knew about the leaks and something about you as well that no one else knew ( you know that little thing about you, Louren?o and Josh Riot), and in your words, you told me i seemed to know too much, and if anything leaked, i would be blamed for it...
If you're capable of blaming someone without having any proof whatsoever...then you're capable of everything to try to frame me... that's why i'm asking...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 02:16:53 PM by Halo69 » Logged

tommyrai
Headliner

« Reply #907 on: January 06, 2013, 02:37:13 PM »

the songs off the new album could be amazing if silkworms from live in rio anything to go by also not forgettin reworked omg that would be fab Smiley
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #908 on: January 06, 2013, 02:41:14 PM »

the songs off the new album could be amazing if silkworms from live in rio anything to go by also not forgettin reworked omg that would be fab Smiley

I'm pretty sure they're fucking Awesome! That's why i don't understand why it's taking so long to play them live or release them

tommyrai
Headliner

« Reply #909 on: January 06, 2013, 02:43:27 PM »

i hope so, i have never been let down yet with guns or their songs Smiley prostitute for me was worth every second of the wait, that sr=tring outro was timeless hoping for more of that Smiley
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #910 on: January 06, 2013, 02:52:26 PM »

So...... For someone to send you an anonymous envelope.. they'd have to know your real name... Address....... Seems like a lot of trouble and for what??

I agree with Jarmo..sounds like the ole... I got something to try to get something technique... u send me yours first and then I'll send mine bullshit.

I do wish somehow Axl could get away from Universal. I'd imagine they have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more to do with delays than the band.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #911 on: January 06, 2013, 03:04:13 PM »

So...... For someone to send you an anonymous envelope.. they'd have to know your real name... Address....... Seems like a lot of trouble and for what??

I agree with Jarmo..sounds like the ole... I got something to try to get something technique... u send me yours first and then I'll send mine bullshit.

I do wish somehow Axl could get away from Universal. I'd imagine they have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more to do with delays than the band.

Care to explain?...

I'm not asking for anything in return. I made clear that i don't want to trade, share, let hear, post etc etc etc anything.

The only thing i did here was to give an idea to the fans on how the songs will sound like, and i didn't give out too much either...

I don't think Universal is the problem, neither i think things would change if Axl had his own label...

The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #912 on: January 06, 2013, 03:09:30 PM »

I got a funny feeling that Hard-on 69 ain't very clever, there are so many ways to drop lyrics into a post. It's so easy to do and not be caught, its called disguise and I know i didn't do a very good job but you get the jist.  But then again, don't and ferk orf  Wink
Axlashba
Opening Act

« Reply #913 on: January 06, 2013, 03:14:51 PM »

Just Post the God Damn Lyrics  ok

not sure what to say :/
svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #914 on: January 06, 2013, 03:15:21 PM »

I'm not sure who's more annoying. Halo69 or anybody who keeps replying to him.

DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #915 on: January 06, 2013, 04:03:24 PM »

is there a chance to hear Izzy on the next album?

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #916 on: January 06, 2013, 04:16:15 PM »

The only thing i did here was to give an idea to the fans on how the songs will sound like, and i didn't give out too much either...

hihi

You are, genuinely, a total simpleton. Your descriptions of the songs were so generic, a 10 year old could have written them

Please stop embarassing yourself as it is becoming more and more awkward to read, to be honest.
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #917 on: January 06, 2013, 04:21:36 PM »

hihi

You are, genuinely, a total simpleton. Your descriptions of the songs were so generic, a 10 year old could have written them

Please stop embarassing yourself as it is becoming more and more awkward to read, to be honest.

Really, you think maybe a 10 year old who never heard the songs, could tell which ones are rockers and which ones are not? I don't think so...

People will see when the album comes out, if my descriptions are right or wrong, as for you and the admin guy, you probably know by now!  Grin

Remember that guy "demolition" ?? that in 2007  posted some lyrics of Sorry here... you guys did your game as well and pretended it wasn't anything legit... 1 year after look what happened  Cheesy

I would gladly post a sentence of each song lyrics, but i would have to have a YES from Jarmo...

gunner1973
Opening Act

« Reply #918 on: January 06, 2013, 04:37:36 PM »

For what it's worth I think there is an element of truth in Halo69's posts. If not Jarmo, call his bluff and let him post a single lyric - which is not a breach of copyright
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #919 on: January 06, 2013, 04:41:25 PM »

If you do post them please use a spell check first!
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 493 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: