Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 06:05:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 493 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1585903 times)
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #920 on: January 06, 2013, 04:42:27 PM »

So...... For someone to send you an anonymous envelope.. they'd have to know your real name... Address....... Seems like a lot of trouble and for what??

I agree with Jarmo..sounds like the ole... I got something to try to get something technique... u send me yours first and then I'll send mine bullshit.

I do wish somehow Axl could get away from Universal. I'd imagine they have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more to do with delays than the band.

The only thing i did here was to give an idea to the fans on how the songs will sound like, and i didn't give out too much either...

hihi

You are, genuinely, a total simpleton. Your descriptions of the songs were so generic, a 10 year old could have written them

Please stop embarassing yourself as it is becoming more and more awkward to read, to be honest.

Really, you think maybe a 10 year old who never heard the songs, could tell which ones are rockers and which ones are not? I don't think so...

People will see when the album comes out, if my descriptions are right or wrong, as for you and the admin guy, you probably know by now!  Grin

Remember that guy "demolition" ?? that in 2007  posted some lyrics of Sorry here... you guys did your game as well and pretended it wasn't anything legit... 1 year after look what happened  Cheesy

I would gladly post a sentence of each song lyrics, but i would have to have a YES from Jarmo...

hihi

Just type 'I allege that the following lyrics..." and you'll legally be fine.

If you genuinely think you have lyrics, post them and let Jarmo react to them.

From his reaction thus far, he also thinks you are a numpty attention seeker.

So, it is time to put up or shut up
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #921 on: January 06, 2013, 04:50:48 PM »

So...... For someone to send you an anonymous envelope.. they'd have to know your real name... Address....... Seems like a lot of trouble and for what??

I agree with Jarmo..sounds like the ole... I got something to try to get something technique... u send me yours first and then I'll send mine bullshit.

I do wish somehow Axl could get away from Universal. I'd imagine they have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more to do with delays than the band.

The only thing i did here was to give an idea to the fans on how the songs will sound like, and i didn't give out too much either...

hihi

You are, genuinely, a total simpleton. Your descriptions of the songs were so generic, a 10 year old could have written them

Please stop embarassing yourself as it is becoming more and more awkward to read, to be honest.

Really, you think maybe a 10 year old who never heard the songs, could tell which ones are rockers and which ones are not? I don't think so...

People will see when the album comes out, if my descriptions are right or wrong, as for you and the admin guy, you probably know by now!  Grin

Remember that guy "demolition" ?? that in 2007  posted some lyrics of Sorry here... you guys did your game as well and pretended it wasn't anything legit... 1 year after look what happened  Cheesy

I would gladly post a sentence of each song lyrics, but i would have to have a YES from Jarmo...

hihi

I'm giving Jarmo the honors. In reality i don't have to put up or shut up. But like i said, may Jarmo say yes, and i'll write a sentence of one or two songs.

Oh My God i cant deny this...
Axlashba
Opening Act

« Reply #922 on: January 06, 2013, 04:53:31 PM »

just go post the lyrics on mygnr forum ??!?!?!?!?!

not sure what to say :/
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #923 on: January 06, 2013, 04:55:40 PM »

just go post the lyrics on mygnr forum ??!?!?!?!?!

I wanna do it here,  I want Jarmo to bend a little  Grin (no second intentions on that expression), wanna see his reaction!

reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #924 on: January 06, 2013, 04:58:14 PM »

Come on then let's have a few...
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #925 on: January 06, 2013, 05:00:17 PM »

I just saw these lyrics

Welcome to the jungle
We got fun n games .....  rofl

GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #926 on: January 06, 2013, 05:05:03 PM »

hihi

hihi

I'm giving Jarmo the honors. In reality i don't have to put up or shut up. But like i said, may Jarmo say yes, and i'll write a sentence of one or two songs.

Yeah cause you ain't got shit.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #927 on: January 06, 2013, 05:09:56 PM »

Also because i remember i once sent you a message here, and told you what i knew about the leaks and something about you as well that no one else knew ( you know that little thing about you, Louren?o and Josh Riot), and in your words, you told me i seemed to know too much, and if anything leaked, i would be blamed for it...
If you're capable of blaming someone without having any proof whatsoever...then you're capable of everything to try to frame me... that's why i'm asking...

All I said was that for somebody so interested in leaks and leaking new tracks, I would suspect you were involved if something happened.

Frame you?

If I see a person begging for leaks and acting like it's the best thing that could happen to GN'R, and then it happens, who would I look at first? That guy!

I'm not gonna help you in anyway with your little game. I don't want any part in it.
You can't blame me for not being able to prove how cool you are.

Now you're trying to make it my decision. YOU are the one bringing it up, YOU are the one bragging, not me. Don't involve me.

You claim you never asked for these tracks and they magically appeared in your mail.

I think you're full of shit. Considering you ASKED me for the tracks you claim I have. Which is another bullshit story fabricated by you.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 05:12:28 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
hitmanhart408
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #928 on: January 06, 2013, 05:12:06 PM »

come on Jarmo...Let us have some fun! Let him post his lyrics and then you can ban him afterwards.
gunner1973
Opening Act

« Reply #929 on: January 06, 2013, 05:33:05 PM »

Jarmo's bluff successfully called by Halo69!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #930 on: January 06, 2013, 05:50:29 PM »

Dude, the almost 10 years I've been on this site... I've seen sooooooooooooooooooooo many attempt to know stuff and have stuff. Most quickly were proven to be full of shit.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #931 on: January 06, 2013, 05:58:42 PM »

Also because i remember i once sent you a message here, and told you what i knew about the leaks and something about you as well that no one else knew ( you know that little thing about you, Louren?o and Josh Riot), and in your words, you told me i seemed to know too much, and if anything leaked, i would be blamed for it...
If you're capable of blaming someone without having any proof whatsoever...then you're capable of everything to try to frame me... that's why i'm asking...

All I said was that for somebody so interested in leaks and leaking new tracks, I would suspect you were involved if something happened.

Frame you?

If I see a person begging for leaks and acting like it's the best thing that could happen to GN'R, and then it happens, who would I look at first? That guy!

I'm not gonna help you in anyway with your little game. I don't want any part in it.
You can't blame me for not being able to prove how cool you are.

Now you're trying to make it my decision. YOU are the one bringing it up, YOU are the one bragging, not me. Don't involve me.

You claim you never asked for these tracks and they magically appeared in your mail.

I think you're full of shit. Considering you ASKED me for the tracks you claim I have. Which is another bullshit story fabricated by you.

/jarmo

No problem Jarmo, i didn't really wanted you to be "involved"... but i do respect your decision, it's your board! No hard feelings i hope.

Ok guys, party is over, getting back to topic!

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #932 on: January 06, 2013, 05:58:51 PM »

Dude, the almost 10 years I've been on this site... I've seen sooooooooooooooooooooo many attempt to know stuff and have stuff. Most quickly were proven to be full of shit.

Yup, and with Andre's history there's ABSOLUTELY no reason to believe anything he says.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #933 on: January 06, 2013, 06:20:23 PM »

Wow, this Halo guy really believes his own shit, right?.  Tongue

If you genuinely had lyrics or whatever, you wouldn't give a crap and post them everywhere like other forums. Your just trying to use your "propaganda" to try to put jarmo in an awkward situation where you are trying to make him look uncomfortable about your revelation.

The fact is, jarmo would rightfully never advocate any kind of posts about ANYTHING related to unreleased GN'R songs. That don't mean jarmo believes your telling the truth, it means that he is not going to be put in the position your trying to create.  ok

Even if jarmo was 100% sure you was full of shit, he would STILL never tell you to "go on then, post some lyrics", because this is his forum, and his forum has never been about stupid shit like that... if you want that go to mygnr.

Fact is, Halo has always been full of crap. If not then go to another forum right now, and post some lyrics... if not then shut the fuck up and get stop playing "insider".  Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 06:22:38 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #934 on: January 06, 2013, 06:22:58 PM »

Scary part is, someone needs attention so bad, they'd plan this elaborate tale....

Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #935 on: January 06, 2013, 06:44:18 PM »

Wow, this Halo guy really believes his own shit, right?.  Tongue

If you genuinely had lyrics or whatever, you wouldn't give a crap and post them everywhere like other forums. Your just trying to use your "propaganda" to try to put jarmo in an awkward situation where you are trying to make him look uncomfortable about your revelation.

The fact is, jarmo would rightfully never advocate any kind of posts about ANYTHING related to unreleased GN'R songs. That don't mean jarmo believes your telling the truth, it means that he is not going to be put in the position your trying to create.  ok

Even if jarmo was 100% sure you was full of shit, he would STILL never tell you to "go on then, post some lyrics", because this is his forum, and his forum has never been about stupid shit like that... if you want that go to mygnr.

Fact is, Halo has always been full of crap. If not then go to another forum right now, and post some lyrics... if not then shut the fuck up and get stop playing "insider".  Cheesy

I don't wanna put Jarmo in an awkward position. I was just fucking with him with the bend thing. I don't wanna go to another forum and post lyrics there.

I gave you guys some details on the songs, be grateful or don't, but don't demand what you can't demand.

Anyways, end of story here. Let's get back to the topic
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 07:10:25 PM by Halo69 » Logged

rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #936 on: January 06, 2013, 07:47:15 PM »

GunsGuy, i didn't GOT the songs, Someone SENT me the songs.... maybe they were angry enough with Axl and they thought i would leak them... dunno. I didn't GOT or REQUESTED the songs!
hey, i got a dvd of rock n roll hall of fame rehearsal with the original lineup (including axl) playing better. i found it in my hair this morning.

wanna trade?

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Conan
Headliner

« Reply #937 on: January 06, 2013, 08:01:27 PM »

I don't wanna put Jarmo in an awkward position. I was just fucking with him with the bend thing. I don't wanna go to another forum and post lyrics there.

I gave you guys some details on the songs, be grateful or don't, but don't demand what you can't demand.

Anyways, end of story here. Let's get back to the topic

So put them on pastebin using Tor under a guest account, "alleging" that they are lyrics from the song and you cannot get into the slightest of trouble from ANYONE. 

Then post the link  to pastebin here and show us all you aren't completely FULL of sh*t as EVERYONE now suspects, douche...
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #938 on: January 06, 2013, 08:48:13 PM »

I am not surprised at the direction this thread has gone.  It was a bad idea from page one.  If I want rumor and speculation, I can go to any number of 'fan sites'.  Threads like this are a 'dog whistle' for cellar dwellers who come to the digital world for the attention and respect they aren't getting in the real world.

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #939 on: January 06, 2013, 08:54:55 PM »

Back on topic. Will be interesting to see if Axl sticks with CD sessions disc 2 or starts from scratch with this lineup or has DJ re record Robin parts etc etc.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 493 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: