Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:17:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227799 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 492 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1559541 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7040 on: December 03, 2019, 04:30:17 PM »

I might be an influencer, but I'm not sure I can influence that...   hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7041 on: December 03, 2019, 04:52:19 PM »

I might be an influencer, but I'm not sure I can influence that...   hihi

/jarmo

Haha, well maybe just infer that it's at the top of our wish list. After all, it's only fitting that Slash plays on the lyrical "sequel" to Estranged.   Wink
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #7042 on: December 04, 2019, 03:58:45 AM »

Haha, well maybe just infer that it's at the top of our wish list. After all, it's only fitting that Slash plays on the lyrical "sequel" to Estranged.   Wink

I'd say Checkmate being an alternate on the setlist pretty much ensures stuff like The General will be on the next album.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7043 on: December 04, 2019, 11:46:03 AM »

I'd say Checkmate being an alternate on the setlist pretty much ensures stuff like The General will be on the next album.

Sure hope so!  If plans haven't changed and early Spring is still the goal, then the next couple months should be awfully telling.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #7044 on: December 06, 2019, 12:54:14 PM »

Things are looking positive on the new album front. I do belive 2020 will be a great GnR year

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7045 on: December 06, 2019, 01:10:06 PM »

Things are looking positive on the new album front. I do belive 2020 will be a great GnR year

If March/April is the plan, then we should see some re-branding soon.  So far the images promoting the new shows aren't featuring anything "new".
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #7046 on: December 11, 2019, 04:30:47 AM »

If March/April is the plan, then we should see some re-branding soon.  So far the images promoting the new shows aren't featuring anything "new".

Why tip your hand?

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7047 on: December 11, 2019, 06:09:36 AM »

People's hopes are now too high....what if something new DOESN'T emerge in March/April?!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
cineater
Legend

« Reply #7048 on: December 11, 2019, 09:15:13 AM »

People's hopes are now too high....what if something new DOESN'T emerge in March/April?!

And then there's what if it does?  Remember the shit storm around the last album?  I'm not sure what people are expecting but there's that whole thing about is it GNR and is it timely?  There's folks out there already prepared to say it sucks and they haven't even heard it yet.  You know, fuck them.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7049 on: December 11, 2019, 10:03:41 AM »

And then there's what if it does?  Remember the shit storm around the last album?  I'm not sure what people are expecting but there's that whole thing about is it GNR and is it timely?  There's folks out there already prepared to say it sucks and they haven't even heard it yet.  You know, fuck them.

Well, yeah, obviously screw those people. They'll write it off whatever.

There seems to be an expectation now though that a new album is coming in March.....and if it doesn't I think people will be really pissed off. Don't expect it is the key!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7050 on: December 11, 2019, 12:43:39 PM »

There's always a chance they're going to just "drop" the album with little to no warning. We've seen some big name artists do this in recent years to combat leaking.

Though, the surprise release was also our hope back in 2006 and we all know how that ended.
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #7051 on: December 11, 2019, 08:35:30 PM »

I think the new album will drop in March/April in that the tour is back in March. Something has to give, the not in this lifetime tour is over. New tour-new music

Rizzo160
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #7052 on: December 12, 2019, 03:29:07 AM »

I think the new album will drop in March/April in that the tour is back in March. Something has to give, the not in this lifetime tour is over. New tour-new music

They can do festivals here and there without it being a tour.

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7053 on: December 12, 2019, 06:46:15 AM »

Rumours are rife that the tour is getting announced tomorrow......

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7054 on: December 12, 2019, 12:32:58 PM »

So what are the chances they announce both the tour AND the album tomorrow?  drool
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7055 on: December 12, 2019, 01:31:02 PM »

So what are the chances they announce both the tour AND the album tomorrow?  drool

Slim!

I'm not sure I need/can afford to see the same show again, but something different would swing it for me, so would be a great surprise!

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7056 on: December 12, 2019, 01:40:36 PM »

Slim!

I'm not sure I need/can afford to see the same show again, but something different would swing it for me, so would be a great surprise!

Same here. New music would do it for me though.  No way I could miss that!
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7057 on: December 12, 2019, 02:15:10 PM »

Slim!

Same here. New music would do it for me though.  No way I could miss that!

Me neither! If it's high priced tickets in stadiums though, and same set, I'll probably have to pass.

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #7058 on: December 12, 2019, 02:37:13 PM »

Cool. Where do you read these rumours? Cool

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #7059 on: December 12, 2019, 10:39:22 PM »

Dream scenario: Hard School drops tomorrow (or right before Christmas), along with a March album- and full tour announcement.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 492 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: