Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:47:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 492 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1548846 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7860 on: June 10, 2020, 12:22:33 PM »

I think there's no rational answer to that.
but i guess it works like a drug, literally.

the good thing is the dose only costs you 12 dollars every 15 years and you can't O.D.

Hahaha.

Maybe there needs to be support meetings then....  Wink

A bunch of us have the attitude, it'll be out when it's out. Another day without a new GN'R release doesn't really fuck up our day or make us frustrated to the point that we need to post about it on the Internet (again). But it also doesn't mean we wouldn't want new GN'R music. Smiley

Like a band that releases new music according to the agreed upon timetables, once said, You Can't Always Get What You Want. Well, maybe some of us live by that more than others... Who knows.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #7861 on: June 10, 2020, 12:46:37 PM »

well, support meetings are fan boards right?  hihi

personally I think I can be both of these guys, most part of the time I don't really mind,
then one day I want to listen to some GNR new track really bad.

I suppose that's what you call a relapse...

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7862 on: June 10, 2020, 01:36:40 PM »

Interesting....

It'd be nice to be able to buy something new from GN'R for sure.

But as I mentioned earlier, the fact that I can't today isn't a real "problem"... It'll happen one day. Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7863 on: June 11, 2020, 12:55:41 PM »

Interesting....

It'd be nice to be able to buy something new from GN'R for sure.

But as I mentioned earlier, the fact that I can't today isn't a real "problem"... It'll happen one day. Smiley

/jarmo

What I would love is an official release of a soundboard of Axl with AC/DC.. don't know how that sort of thing is so hard to figure out.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7864 on: June 11, 2020, 01:18:56 PM »

What I would love is an official release of a soundboard of Axl with AC/DC.. don't know how that sort of thing is so hard to figure out.

Maybe it's one of those things were AC/DC feels like it wouldn't be appropriate considering he was "only" helping out on their 2016 tour?

/jarmo

rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #7865 on: June 11, 2020, 08:39:48 PM »

So when do you guys think we will get a new album release, fall of 2020, spring of 2021, or fall of 2021?  Personally I think it will be spring of 2021 when touring resumes. beer

Rizzo160
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7866 on: June 12, 2020, 09:00:00 AM »

So when do you guys think we will get a new album release, fall of 2020, spring of 2021, or fall of 2021?  Personally I think it will be spring of 2021 when touring resumes. beer

I'm sure they could release something this year. But then again, how will the rest of the year be? No one knows yet...

/jarmo

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #7867 on: June 12, 2020, 09:07:23 AM »

So when do you guys think we will get a new album release, fall of 2020, spring of 2021, or fall of 2021?  Personally I think it will be spring of 2021 when touring resumes. beer

It's weird isn't it. Would pushing it back a year just make sense? Try to catch the good weather on each continent (in terms of releasing an album and touring to support it).

I can't imagine how many tours there are going to be next year. Every band you can imagine will probably be touring at the same time  nervous hihi
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 09:10:31 AM by Mysteron » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7868 on: June 12, 2020, 12:57:40 PM »

I can't imagine how many tours there are going to be next year. Every band you can imagine will probably be touring at the same time  nervous hihi

Yeah. Pretty much everyone who planned to tour in 2020 plus the ones who were already planning to tour in 2021.....

Might be tricky to puzzle it all together.

/jarmo

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #7869 on: June 12, 2020, 01:11:55 PM »

Yeah. Pretty much everyone who planned to tour in 2020 plus the ones who were already planning to tour in 2021.....

Might be tricky to puzzle it all together.

/jarmo

Maybe bands could team up and have multi headline concerts at bigger venues. Guns could then be quirky at the end of the tour and play some tiny random venues just to get that old era vibe. They could make it non profit, run some kind of paid for lottery prize system for tickets, or some other scheme. Just random thoughts  hihi
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #7870 on: June 13, 2020, 03:02:00 AM »

The Isle of Wight festival has already annouced the 2021 line-up and its 95% the same as the one that was due to play this year. All the headliners are the same with the exception of the Chemical Brothers who's been replaced with Jess Glynn , yeah I know  hihi
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7871 on: June 13, 2020, 02:04:03 PM »

I honestly think next Summer might not be a possibility for festivals or big gigs.

Coachella have mentioned it being a 'scaled back' event next year, which is the first public admission by a major event that we might be looking at no big shows in 2021. You can guarantee that others must be thinking the same. Will we be able to hold such big gatherings of people in 10-12 months? No one knows at this stage, but I think assuming things will be "back to normal" on the live music front next year might be wishful thinking.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #7872 on: June 13, 2020, 03:24:09 PM »

I think the biggest issue is if there is a vaccine, then I think we can return to normalcy. If not then the concerts will be dramatically scaled back next year. beer

Rizzo160
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #7873 on: June 17, 2020, 05:23:51 PM »

Just read an article about Metallica working on a new album.  I hope GNR has used this time wisely and has gotten their ducks in a row. If their plan is to release an album right before a tour begins then we should have a new album in November. beer

Rizzo160
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7874 on: June 27, 2020, 07:32:31 PM »

https://youtu.be/RcJ4HOFifSA?t=2179

36:30

Slash says he's been jamming with Axl and Duff. Recording demos and recording guitar stuff for Guns.

/jarmo

rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #7875 on: June 27, 2020, 07:58:01 PM »

Thanks for the update beer

Rizzo160
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #7876 on: June 28, 2020, 05:46:24 AM »

https://youtu.be/RcJ4HOFifSA?t=2179

36:30

Slash says he's been jamming with Axl and Duff. Recording demos and recording guitar stuff for Guns.

Good update!

Not sure if there’s something funky going on with the video or not, but when I clicked the link, the Slash interview comes in at 4:50:17.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7877 on: June 28, 2020, 07:15:43 AM »

Not sure if there’s something funky going on with the video or not, but when I clicked the link, the Slash interview comes in at 4:50:17.

Yeah. Something weird going on with the time...

4:50? For me it says the clip is under 4 hours....  confused

/jarmo

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #7878 on: June 28, 2020, 09:32:06 AM »

Yeah. Something weird going on with the time...

4:50? For me it says the clip is under 4 hours....  confused

/jarmo

On the computer it’s 36mins

On my mobile device it’s 4:50

Could be something to do with that

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #7879 on: June 28, 2020, 02:22:05 PM »

I tried to tell everyone the last time he mentioned recording that it didn't necessarily mean they were in the studio tracking an album...

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 492 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: