Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:16:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454] 455 456 ... 492 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1549048 times)
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #9060 on: May 26, 2022, 04:18:42 PM »

There is no doubt another single will drop in June. beer

don't count on it

I dont see why it would not happen. Only a few days left til the tour starts! peace

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #9061 on: May 27, 2022, 06:36:47 PM »

There is no doubt another single will drop in June. beer

don't count on it

I dont see why it would not happen. Only a few days left til the tour starts! peace

Oh, just a long history of them not releasing anything  hihi

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #9062 on: May 30, 2022, 09:14:51 AM »

yeah, I still don't understand that much this approach.

I mean, when you're an artist, you love to create, right? of course you don't want to show everything you produce, but when you have something solid, you can't wait to show it to the world.

so yeah sometimes it's hard to do something you think is great, and it's never as easy than when you're 25, when magic things happens easily.

but doing like, one album in 30 years...

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #9063 on: May 31, 2022, 02:50:52 PM »

yeah, I still don't understand that much this approach.

I mean, when you're an artist, you love to create, right? of course you don't want to show everything you produce, but when you have something solid, you can't wait to show it to the world.

so yeah sometimes it's hard to do something you think is great, and it's never as easy than when you're 25, when magic things happens easily.

but doing like, one album in 30 years...

I think Axl feels a lot of pressure to live up to what they did in their 20s.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
DeN
Legend

« Reply #9064 on: May 31, 2022, 03:03:31 PM »

I think Axl feels a lot of pressure to live up to what they did in their 20s.

where's the pressure when it's been 10-15 years since you've done something with the original band and almost nobody except hardcore fans & the record company is waiting something from you?

looks more like a loss of interest to me, when you reached the top what's the next big thing?

when you're not one of the big band anymore there's the "coming back challenge", and it was done some years ago with success, but not musically.

Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #9065 on: May 31, 2022, 06:25:35 PM »

I just get this feeling Axl isn’t too fussed about releasing another record. I think it’s a lot of hassle for him personally and professionally. Whilst I’d love to hear an album full of new tunes, I respect that (if, of course, I’m correct!). The beauty of releasing singles is that there’s next to no pressure (in my humble opinion!) so it makes it a lot of fun for him and the band to get a new track or two out there without the added weight of all that comes with a whole brand new record.

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
Nightrain7
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9066 on: May 31, 2022, 10:27:00 PM »

I just get this feeling Axl isn’t too fussed about releasing another record. I think it’s a lot of hassle for him personally and professionally. Whilst I’d love to hear an album full of new tunes, I respect that (if, of course, I’m correct!). The beauty of releasing singles is that there’s next to no pressure (in my humble opinion!) so it makes it a lot of fun for him and the band to get a new track or two out there without the added weight of all that comes with a whole brand new record.

A hassle? It's not like he hasn't had ample time.

Lets not forget these guys are giants in the industry, millions will still buy the album(GN'R still has a majority of fans who buy physical albums), fans + non fans will still go to SELL OUT shows (to hear SCOM, JUNGLE + PARADISE) + buy merch regardless off the album or new singles (in my opinion). Media will do its normal things (some positive + some negative), does Axl even truly care anymore about media??
Im not in the industry so if releasing an album isn't worth it anymore- so be it. We will all be glad to hear music in whatever format. But again this band is rock n roll royalty, if RHCP, METALLICA ETC can still release albums why not GN'R...

Chinese Democracy "Get on board or F**K OFF!!"
DeN
Legend

« Reply #9067 on: June 01, 2022, 09:53:16 AM »

if it was the problem, they could have release singles since let's say, two years after Chinese Democracy.
the material existed at that time, it wasn't difficult to make 10 singles and then doing CD II with them.

I sometimes had the impression Axl was reluctant to do those songs with the guys who where in the band
at that time...like, keeping songs to do them with Slash & Duff when the time will be right, meaning a partial reunion

rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #9068 on: June 01, 2022, 02:51:14 PM »

Stop the bullshit, no more excuses, put out an album. Once we get 10singles then an album should come out. We have waited 12 years for a folllow up to ChiDem.Huh  Will we get a new album this decade, it’s anyone guess.  Good thing is GNR is releasing singles.

Rizzo160
MonkeySama
Opening Act

Brad is dead. And no one cares.

« Reply #9069 on: June 03, 2022, 12:04:43 PM »

The Albums called Silly Con Chips
(or something similar, I believe)
and it was written more than twenty
years ago, if memory serves,
which often it doesn't... Undecided

Some names for the new tracks:
Mass Hypnosis
Roman Dough
Forced Implant
GI Joe Camp
Child Warrior
Vivisection
Resurrection
500 from Fyre Island
The Word for Slave is Robot
Does It Never End?
Etc, etc...
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #9070 on: June 03, 2022, 08:25:09 PM »

well, its June, where is it ?  hihi

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
thomas
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9071 on: June 05, 2022, 06:26:22 PM »

well, its June, where is it ?  hihi

wondering the same this
MonkeySama
Opening Act

Brad is dead. And no one cares.

« Reply #9072 on: June 06, 2022, 01:37:15 PM »

How in the sam heck should I know? I've only recorded one song by MYSELF since then and it certainly weren't no Guns song to my mind. Do YOU have access to the recordings? <Lucy/Charlie Brown Football sig>
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #9073 on: June 06, 2022, 04:10:58 PM »

I wonder if any singles that get released will be chinese democracy era stuff and that NITL era of GNR will eventually release a full album.
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #9074 on: June 07, 2022, 01:23:19 AM »

I think this thread should be closed until there’s some clear indication from the band that a record is coming. Just my $0.02

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
Oliver
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9075 on: June 07, 2022, 02:58:39 PM »

I think this thread should be closed until there’s some clear indication from the band that a record is coming. Just my $0.02

Well, the title of the thread is "next album rumor /speculation thread", so that's exactly what it is. Wink

DeN
Legend

« Reply #9076 on: June 08, 2022, 01:10:16 PM »

I wonder if any singles that get released will be chinese democracy era stuff and that NITL era of GNR will eventually release a full album.

that's what Slash and Duff worked on, so the answer is logically "yes"

ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #9077 on: June 09, 2022, 11:14:58 AM »

In any case they should have recorded something between 2016-2017 when axl was on top form for ac dc. His voice is completely shot now (and for "now" i mean "for the last 4 years"). But as i've said many times he's just lazy as fuck, and u don't get better when you are older. Don't hold your breath  rofl rofl
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #9078 on: June 09, 2022, 11:45:24 AM »

In any case they should have recorded something between 2016-2017 when axl was on top form for ac dc. His voice is completely shot now (and for "now" i mean "for the last 4 years"). But as i've said many times he's just lazy as fuck, and u don't get better when you are older. Don't hold your breath  rofl rofl
No. When will people learn that he sings this way live by choice to preserve his voice over the course of a show and tour. That's it.

Ali
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #9079 on: June 09, 2022, 12:26:49 PM »

In any case they should have recorded something between 2016-2017 when axl was on top form for ac dc. His voice is completely shot now (and for "now" i mean "for the last 4 years"). But as i've said many times he's just lazy as fuck, and u don't get better when you are older. Don't hold your breath  rofl rofl
No. When will people learn that he sings this way live by choice to preserve his voice over the course of a show and tour. That's it.

Ali

Lmfao  hihi:
Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454] 455 456 ... 492 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: