Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:30:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  31/05/12 - The O2, London - including broadcast info
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 31/05/12 - The O2, London - including broadcast info  (Read 148990 times)
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2012, 04:12:37 AM »

AEG live3 minutes ago
Dear fans, due to the high demand for delayed viewing the band has decided to record the show rather than stream it live. The concert will be made available as video on demand in a few weeks time so that fans all over the world can watch it at their convenience. Purchased tickets will be refunded. Ticketholders will be contacted by e-mail.

http://livebeats.com/#event298

oh that sucks  Cry

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2012, 04:15:03 AM »

i hope we will get a real quality video in a couple weeks ok

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2012, 05:14:20 AM »

Too bad there's no livestream, hopefully we get new HD pro shot material soon.

Whoever is going to the show tonight - have fun!

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2012, 05:24:14 AM »

I leave for London in a couple of hours, I've always enjoyed London shows, they just seem to have something more going on than other shows.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2012, 05:46:35 AM »

AEG live3 minutes ago
Dear fans, due to the high demand for delayed viewing the band has decided to record the show rather than stream it live. The concert will be made available as video on demand in a few weeks time so that fans all over the world can watch it at their convenience. Purchased tickets will be refunded. Ticketholders will be contacted by e-mail.

That's a shame Sad least everyone can view it as intended rather than a YouTube rip

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2012, 05:47:47 AM »

AEG live3 minutes ago

oh that sucks  Cry

I actually think this is good news! some editing, better video and sound quality etc...

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Ericnor
Rocker

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2012, 09:02:58 AM »

I don't get the phrase "high demand for delayed viewing".
Has there been critical voices against the live stream, and complaints that the shows should not air live?

In my opinion they should have done both the live stream, and a delayed viewing.

Was looking forward to seeing the show live, not knowing which setlist, what rants, solos, guest appearences? etc....

It will still be cool to see a pro shot later, but for us fans, it will (to me anyways)be kinda like seeing the champion league final in football the day after, when the result is already in... some of the excitement will be gone.

-Eirik

wadey
Legend

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2012, 09:07:37 AM »

that sucks! Really looking forward to it, im still on a high from Tuesday... : )

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
new gnr fan
Headliner

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2012, 09:51:48 AM »

Maybe a new live DVD?

枪和玫瑰 中國民主
imcrazy
Headliner

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2012, 10:26:12 AM »

Quote from: Ericnor

It will still be cool to see a pro shot later, but for us fans, it will (to me anyways)be kinda like seeing the champion league final in football the day after, when the result is already in... some of the excitement will be gone.

-Eirik

True - but you can just avoid the thread for tonight's show and searching youtube a lot easier that avoiding news about a championship game!

I got a headache like a mother - twice the price of my thrills
adamsv1999
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2012, 10:51:48 AM »

So the band has found yet another way to disappoint their fans!
Ericnor
Rocker

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2012, 10:53:56 AM »

Quote from: Ericnor

-Eirik

True - but you can just avoid the thread for tonight's show and searching youtube a lot easier that avoiding news about a championship game!

Yeah, I could, but the quality there is far from what I expected to be seeing tonight. Still different to follow a show live too, so will probably have a problem to stay away from the updates later anyways Smiley

wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2012, 12:21:43 PM »

Fuck, what a wanker.  I'd guess there's gonna be 15,000 ish that aren't gonna share that point of view.  Shit happens, get over it....

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2012, 12:47:00 PM »

Only waiting in corridor and the sky backstage enterance and its bloody boiling :|

I was there!!

Reading 2010
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2012, 12:49:13 PM »

AEG live3 minutes ago

oh that sucks  Cry

This sucks big time!   Sad

I'm certainly not angry about this ... just really really really disappointed.  Cry

I understand it's business.  And if, as the e-mail states, there's a "high demand for delayed viewing" then I guess Spock was right and the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one.

But why the fuck does "the one" always have to be me!!!!  crying
I was really really really looking forward to the LIVE stream.  And now I guess I'm going to shell out way more than $4.99 to purchase something that I know I'm never actually going to watch (but I'm a sucker and a fan and want to own more useless crap because I'm always the one that doesn't have all the cool useless crap that everyone else does).

As the saying goes ... Oh fuckin well  Undecided

P.S. Thanks for listening to me vent and feel sorry for myself!   Grin

P.P.S.  Looking forward to tonight's show's updates and pics and stuff!!!  Tongue

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2012, 12:54:42 PM »

omg why are they playing Myles on vocals paradise city?Huh??

I was there!!

Reading 2010
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2012, 01:34:21 PM »

All who are going to these 2 02 shows, have a fuckin ball... ok

I was planning on going to both as well, but couldn't get the time off work, damn. But I'm back on the tour for the Rotterdam and Paris shows, can't wait, should be fun.  Cool
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2012, 01:45:26 PM »

So....let me get this right. You are bitching that instead of watching a HD live stream which, in a perfect world, sounds AWESOME - you get a perfect HD live recording a little while later?

Even on the best servers/streams such as YouTube/Coachella/Rock in Rio there was choppy picture, sound glitches, etc.
Now we will have a professional HD mix with no fuck ups and mistakes due to servers and high demand? Smiley

I am going to politely ask you sir to get the fuck out and not let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. ok
wadey
Legend

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2012, 01:52:31 PM »

i hope everyone has a fuckin' blast at tonights show  beer

Manchester was awesome and hopefully the band will be on fire again headbanger

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2012, 01:55:37 PM »

So....let me get this right. You are bitching that instead of watching a HD live stream which, in a perfect world, sounds AWESOME - you get a perfect HD live recording a little while later?

Even on the best servers/streams such as YouTube/Coachella/Rock in Rio there was choppy picture, sound glitches, etc.
Now we will have a professional HD mix with no fuck ups and mistakes due to servers and high demand? Smiley

I am going to politely ask you sir to get the fuck out and not let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. ok

Why do you have a problem with him being dissapointed? What's the big deal? I'm dissapointed too. I wanted to see a stream and now I'm not...not a big deal either way but people are allowed to point it out and GNR has a tendancy to dissapoint fans quite a lot. Doesn't make me or him any less fans of the band. It makes us honest and not living in a dream world.

Broski
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: