Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:02:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227821 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Exclusive: Axl Rose on GNR, truce and writer's block
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Exclusive: Axl Rose on GNR, truce and writer's block  (Read 13745 times)
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2012, 05:20:49 PM »

I've never heard Nikki say anything positive about Axl on his show. I also think him always saying a reunion should happen is disrespectful towards DJ who Nikki claims is one of his best friends.
Yeah he does sorta say things that are a tiny bit positive once in a while but its tounge and cheek and usually followed by nonsense.It is def disrespectful towards Ashba,they can have an opinion and thats fine,but they support other artists regularly without all the gossip.

I've always thought Nikki is jealous of Axl because Axl is more succesful than he is. He can say whatever he wants about it not being "real" GN'R but they still sell more tickets and headline bigger festivals (Rock In Rio) than M?tley Cr?e could ever dream of. Just my theory though.

Maybe he is jealous because he wanted DJ all to himself. Look at Motley songwriting credits these days and it's obvious the band isn't writing the songs. Now DJ will be writing for GNR too.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Estranged85
Rocker

Why must it drift away and die?

« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2012, 05:27:44 PM »

I've never heard Nikki say anything positive about Axl on his show. I also think him always saying a reunion should happen is disrespectful towards DJ who Nikki claims is one of his best friends.
Yeah he does sorta say things that are a tiny bit positive once in a while but its tounge and cheek and usually followed by nonsense.It is def disrespectful towards Ashba,they can have an opinion and thats fine,but they support other artists regularly without all the gossip.

I've always thought Nikki is jealous of Axl because Axl is more succesful than he is. He can say whatever he wants about it not being "real" GN'R but they still sell more tickets and headline bigger festivals (Rock In Rio) than M?tley Cr?e could ever dream of. Just my theory though.

Maybe he is jealous because he wanted DJ all to himself. Look at Motley songwriting credits these days and it's obvious the band isn't writing the songs. Now DJ will be writing for GNR too.

True. DJ had a lot to do with Saints Of Los Angeles being succesful. Look at their latest song "Sex" which DJ had nothing to do with, the song is forgotten already.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2012, 02:11:12 AM »

This is surreal...I'm overcome with emotion...first the election results, and now I'm reading about another great man.  Axl, you are loved and respected by so many of us.  The real fans out there...we don't vacillate.  There is so much love and respect for you beyond all the superficial bullshit.  Thank you for hanging in there.  Thank you for being real.  Thank you for Chinese...we are stoked to see what's next!
 peace

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: