Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:42:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Ultimate classic rock final Guns n Roses:Rush
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ultimate classic rock final Guns n Roses:Rush  (Read 26171 times)
redrose
Headliner

« Reply #100 on: February 02, 2013, 12:24:06 PM »

I think this poll is s***.
Have been voting almost every hour on several computers and mobile, every day when it started. it went very well till yesterday.
You can vote each hour once but yesterday it says for two or three hours that my vote is already counted, couldn.t get thru.
and % wasn't climbing at all but it went down hill.

I will keep on voting, hope the band get a good %.
Keep the spirit up.

Anja
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2013, 12:35:13 PM »

percentage doesn't appear  to be changing at all since last night and i voted 3 times im sure others have too?

Don't quite work out who it is worked out!

Never heard of Rush

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2013, 12:52:00 PM »

percentage doesn't appear  to be changing at all since last night and i voted 3 times im sure others have too?

Don't quite work out who it is worked out!

Never heard of Rush

This is what I'm saying, it's obvious that 1 or two of the Rush fans have found out a way to keep their guys on top, WAY on top as well. A few people have said they can't name 1 Rush song, neither can I, and that's why I was saying that the casual music fan would vote for GN'R all day over Rush as well... so it doesn't add up.

I don't buy the argument about all of the other bands fans voting us down, because we beat The Beatles or Led Zeppelin. Come on, people have got lives to be living, they are not going to hang around this poll when their band is out, voting against the band who beat theirs... that's a REALLY stupid theory to be fair.  Roll Eyes

We won't win this poll, because if we had any chance, we would of been much closer (even winning) at the start... because we had the momentum of The Beatles win. Now it's becoming quite clear that we was never going to win, and Rush was going to win since round 1... open your eyes people, it's quite clear whats been happening.
LongGoneDay
VIP

« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2013, 01:12:47 PM »

Strange to me that anyone could possibly give a shit about these polls, especially enough to vote more than once, but to each his own.
They don't mean anything. I'll take Guns over the Beatles 7 days of the week, but it doesn't mean the Beatles aren't a more popular band overall by a landslide.

Stones too, but somehow I don't envision your casual Stones fan scouring the internet for random fan polls and voting on his/her mobile phone and desktop every hour, haha.

Good luck though, my fellow sick in the head GN'R fans.
God knows the fan in me has caused me to do things most people would find insane.
CBGNR
« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2013, 01:44:50 PM »

These things are for fun,and actually they do help to bring some positive press to the band. When the press or radio report they don't get into details about how many times people can vote or whatever,they just bring up the contest announce the winner.It's free publicity.The only other thought I had regarding this final round"and call me crazy"is that the website itself is adjusting the vote to keep it a tight race. They could just look at the % of gnr votes in the earlier rounds to Rush and adjust it accordingly.IF gnr had 100,000 votes last round and Rush 20,000 they would know it wouldn't be close and it might open up on the last day.That would explain some of the voting problems people were reporting.SO thats my crazy nutjob theory,but hey you never know.See what happens in the last 24 hrs. rofl
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 03:42:12 PM by CBGNR » Logged
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2013, 01:53:20 PM »

Been an hour since my last vote , still saying my vote has allready been counted
Think its gunna stay that score tbh ..

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
cineater
Legend

« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2013, 05:02:25 PM »

Yeah, not sure what's happening but maybe it will work out in the end.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2013, 05:28:37 PM »

Wish GN'R would share the poll on twitter and FB, tomorrow's Super Bowl and people won't be sitting at the comp voting, I'd imagine..

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
axlstern
Headliner

« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2013, 05:39:37 PM »

i cant believe anyone is surprised by this....Rush fan are very dedicated...
CBGNR
« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2013, 05:47:13 PM »

i cant believe anyone is surprised by this....Rush fan are very dedicated...
Rush had 3.96% of the vote for tour of the year,Guns 38%. Rush fans must have slept through that poll. yes
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2013, 07:01:40 PM »

it takes me 7 or 8 votes per hour before I see a gain of 0.01%  Undecided

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2013, 07:26:43 PM »

I just asked a bunch of gn'r friendly people to retweet the link.. Hope someone does..

edit: got 8 retweets so far and number is going up a little  ok
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 08:52:57 PM by DarkFairy » Logged

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2013, 04:44:09 AM »

Actually GNR is against every other fan in this poll, thats why its so hard.

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2013, 08:12:40 AM »

come on people we are losing bad! I am using every link I can find to cast more votes!

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2013, 09:53:50 AM »

Why are band not tweeting???
Estranged85
Rocker

Why must it drift away and die?

« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2013, 11:47:51 AM »

This poll is annoying the hell outta me. We vote, vote and vote and yet GNR keeps falling behind and Rush gains so many %. 

So GNR can beat Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin and The Beatles but not Rush? Yeah I don't think so. It makes no sense at all.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2013, 12:44:10 PM »

What do they mean they might do something crazy?  Is Ron's beard in danger?  hihi

Yeah this poll sucks but I'm going to keep voting.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2013, 12:52:52 PM »

This poll is annoying the hell outta me. We vote, vote and vote and yet GNR keeps falling behind and Rush gains so many %. 

So GNR can beat Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin and The Beatles but not Rush? Yeah I don't think so. It makes no sense at all.
It makes sense to me. The stones, zeppelin and the beatles are not active bands. Rush is an active touring and record releasing band. Their fans are dedicated and I bet the forums dedicated to the band is pushing this.

+ there are millions of fans like me, that don't really care for these kinds of things. I've voted once but I won't go on and on about something that does nothing for me. Oh what a bad fan I am  Tongue
Estranged85
Rocker

Why must it drift away and die?

« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2013, 02:38:19 PM »

It makes sense to me. The stones, zeppelin and the beatles are not active bands. Rush is an active touring and record releasing band. Their fans are dedicated and I bet the forums dedicated to the band is pushing this.

+ there are millions of fans like me, that don't really care for these kinds of things. I've voted once but I won't go on and on about something that does nothing for me. Oh what a bad fan I am  Tongue

The Rolling Stones are active?

Many bands or artists who aren't active still have active fan bases though. Michael Jackson has been dead for almost four years and I can assure you that us MJ fans are still active in everything involving him.

So the Rush thing still doesn't make sense to me.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2013, 02:54:34 PM »

Ok, so GN'R posted this on their Facebook page again... but I was reading the comments and I can't believe how much hate some people have for this band. Why would you 'like' something on Facebook if you're just going to be a fucking cock sucker and talk shit about them? A lot of people in those comments have said they are voting for Rush.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: