Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 09:20:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR playing Buffalo Outer Harbor in Buffalo, NY on June 5th!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR playing Buffalo Outer Harbor in Buffalo, NY on June 5th!  (Read 24817 times)
axlstern
Headliner

« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2013, 04:24:02 PM »

dont think there any opening acts...hopin for 2 1/2 to 3 hrs. of axl... beer
piab70
Opening Act

« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2013, 05:14:03 PM »

Anyone else concerned about the OUTDOOR venue pulling the plug if Axl plays past 11PM?  nervous
Thinking about doing the show, but I would be upset if I paid hotel, airfare, VIP and the band comes on at 10:30 and the venue pulls the plug at 11. America is strict about curfews.

Pia
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2013, 05:29:55 PM »

Doors are at 8PM.

I don't think the band is expected on stage before 9PM at least.
Especially if there's an opening act.

With an opening act that plays for about 45-60 minutes, that would put GN'R's stage time to about 10PM...

A curfew for 11PM seems very unlikely in my opinion.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2013, 07:45:07 PM »

I doubt there'll be a curfew.  I don't think Axl and the gang would book a show where there was an 11 pm curfew, with the show starting at 9 pm. Even though they've been doing great with going on stage, on time, that would only be a 2 hour show..and Axl don't roll like that...He likes to see us all collapse from exhaustion at the 3 hour mark and then say "Come on guys. If I can do it running around, you can do it standing still."

Not to fuel the rumor mill or anything Jarmo, but do ya think there'll be an opener for the show? I don't think anything's been announced yet. Granted, there always is, but ya never know.

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2013, 04:08:11 PM »

I doubt there'll be a curfew.  I don't think Axl and the gang would book a show where there was an 11 pm curfew, with the show starting at 9 pm. Even though they've been doing great with going on stage, on time, that would only be a 2 hour show..and Axl don't roll like that...He likes to see us all collapse from exhaustion at the 3 hour mark and then say "Come on guys. If I can do it running around, you can do it standing still."

Not to fuel the rumor mill or anything Jarmo, but do ya think there'll be an opener for the show? I don't think anything's been announced yet. Granted, there always is, but ya never know.

it was listed as special guests so I assume there will be someone opening the show.  As far as curfew I have been told it is not an unplug the stage kinda thing.  They may be subject to a fine if anything
piab70
Opening Act

« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2013, 04:56:16 PM »

Jarmo,

Thanks for reply. I emailed the venue and they said there is no curfew!!  beer

Doors are at 8PM.

I don't think the band is expected on stage before 9PM at least.
Especially if there's an opening act.

With an opening act that plays for about 45-60 minutes, that would put GN'R's stage time to about 10PM...

A curfew for 11PM seems very unlikely in my opinion.

/jarmo

kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2013, 09:49:35 PM »

I think this location is far enough from the city/residential areas that they can avoid curfews.
axlstern
Headliner

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2013, 12:42:54 AM »

im soooo nervous!!!   2 outta my last 3 GNR shows didnt happen....albany ny, two novembers ago...  &  the Philly show!   AND....last summers Van Halen show @ Rochester ny...was cancelled also...im beginning to think i have the worst concert luck!!!...am i DOOMED to watch Crue DEF LEP & KISS over & over & over again??!!!.......hope not...lol rofl rofl
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2013, 05:28:34 PM »

im soooo nervous!!!   2 outta my last 3 GNR shows didnt happen....albany ny, two novembers ago...  &  the Philly show!   AND....last summers Van Halen show @ Rochester ny...was cancelled also...im beginning to think i have the worst concert luck!!!...am i DOOMED to watch Crue DEF LEP & KISS over & over & over again??!!!.......hope not...lol rofl rofl

Well good luck but I wouldn't worry too much, GN'R have actually had a pretty solid record in the past while, and I'm hoping you're not doomed to Kiss and Crue cuz... ugh (someone I work with left Crue early the other night)
axlstern
Headliner

« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2013, 07:54:54 PM »

WHAT UP BUFFALO???....im fuckin gettin pumped for da show!!!! :beer:who else is goin???im not from buffalo and was wonderin how the local "buzz"for the show is in BILLS nation??!!!  peace
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2013, 03:52:00 PM »

Setting up the stage in Buffalo

thx https://www.facebook.com/OuterHarborConcerts
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2013, 08:22:21 AM »

Amazing!  Can't wait for the show!  Early weather reports show clear skies.  This will be my third time seeing the gunners, each time gets better and better. 

Any update on an opening act?  Estimated start time for GnR?  I'm guessing 10:00(ish), with or without an opening act [note: this is not me whining, I don't care how long I have to wait, just as long as I get to hear them rock out].

Anyway, if you spot a ginger in the VIP section, say hello.  It's probably me (or my brother).
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2013, 08:37:46 AM »

Amazing!  Can't wait for the show!  Early weather reports show clear skies.  This will be my third time seeing the gunners, each time gets better and better. 

Any update on an opening act?  Estimated start time for GnR?  I'm guessing 10:00(ish), with or without an opening act [note: this is not me whining, I don't care how long I have to wait, just as long as I get to hear them rock out].

Anyway, if you spot a ginger in the VIP section, say hello.  It's probably me (or my brother).

Opening act is "Monster truck" from my city, Hamilton, ON Canada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDSXAEz8PfM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIEd0xbdLCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNeRTTZiLHk

Doors, 8pm

opener 9pm

GN'R after that! Smiley

Just remember enjoy yourself!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 08:42:40 AM by Gunsguy » Logged
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2013, 03:37:53 PM »

Another shot of the stage being put up.

Thx to Outer Harbor Concerts for the picture

peace
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2013, 05:48:49 PM »

Saw monster truck open for Slash..actually we're pretty good..
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2013, 10:01:36 PM »

Outer Harbor Concerts
And we're 95% done! Downtown Buffalo, get ready for the biggest outdoor production you've ever seen! Guns N Roses takes this stage this Wed June 5th. tix avail at ticketmaster.com

thx to https://www.facebook.com/OuterHarborConcerts for the pic Smiley
axlstern
Headliner

« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2013, 07:10:00 AM »

so...is there any ASHBA SWAG..for sale at da show?Huh peace
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2013, 11:49:33 AM »

More stage pics:

thx to https://www.facebook.com/WSmyersPhotography for the images!

fridayfan13
Rocker

« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2013, 05:25:13 PM »

Does anybody know what parking is like at the venue? What time does everyone plan on getting there?
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2013, 06:32:37 PM »

Does anybody know what parking is like at the venue? What time does everyone plan on getting there?

WHAT TIME DOES THE PARKING LOT OPEN UP? IS THERE A CHARGE?
- The parking lot at the Outer Harbor Concert site will open up 2 hours before the scheduled gate time for each show. Parking is $10, cash only and is based on a first come, first serve basis. There is plenty of free parking on Fuhrmann Blvd and we have an over flow lot down the street if the main lot fills up. Unfortunately tail gaiting is not allowed at the Outer Harbor Concert site lot.

http://outerharborconcerts.com/wordpress/f-a-q/

I myself am unsure when I will head down to venue yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: