Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 02:38:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses to Play at Brooklyn Bowl?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses to Play at Brooklyn Bowl?  (Read 35631 times)
Annie
« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2013, 10:37:28 AM »

What makes me so mad about what happened to sexkitten is that it wasn't true. She wouldn't have been able to text me if it were true. There is something seriously wrong with this world when a super hot chick like sexkitten can't get into a show with gunsnfucking roses! rant

This is a Bitty Ted of gisborne rant. rant
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 10:42:05 AM by Lumen » Logged
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2013, 11:08:50 AM »

That fucking bites ^^^  am really really fkn saddened to hear she didnt get in.  Esp re the security giving the ticket to his mate...  rant bullshit behaviour.
How about a little shout-out to sexkitten tonight, Axl, then belt out "out to get me"...  beer
love you SK...  Kiss smoking beer

Glad you had such a good time Lumen  peace
Derby Greg
Derby Tourism Ambassador
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2013, 12:14:45 PM »

Here staying with Sexkitten; just to let you all know, she is doing well. Yes she was f***ed up but she is back under control now and being well looked after. We are looking into rehab options.

The show was amazing. To see the band like that up close was an unforgettable experience. The venue was super cool, not quite sure what to expect from tonight's show with the line up and vibe but if anyone else is in town and wants to grab a pre show beer drop us a line.

GREG

2002 Leeds, London
2006 London Ham, Download, London W'ley
2010 Montreal, Toronto, Reading, Dublin
2011 Rio, Arg
2012 Bham,London x2,Rotterdam, Paris,Vegasx3
2013 NYCx2
2016 Vegasx2, NYCx2, CR
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2013, 01:33:06 PM »

Thanks for all the love folks! It was devastating... Like losing a family member!  Cry
Thank god there's another show tonite! I'm making a comeback!!!!!
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2013, 01:38:42 PM »

Here staying with Sexkitten; just to let you all know, she is doing well. Yes she was f***ed up but she is back under control now and being well looked after. We are looking into rehab options.

LOL, what the hell?!  Lumen just said she wasn't that messed up and you are talking about rehab??  rofl  

I for one support security guards for keeping unwanted elements out of venues.  Bottom line is that if some one gets hurt or hurts some one else, it doesn't matter if the attendee funneled a gallon of vodka in the street before walking into the venue, the venue is still responsible.  In today's lawsuit happy society you need to watch your own back.  I am sure sexkitten is a nice person when sober, but she was clearly very intoxicated while trying to enter the venue.  
Annie
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2013, 01:49:17 PM »

Nah, those security guards at the venue were just douchebags. They weren't very nice to me either and I had no alcohol that night. I wanted to call a car from the service that my hotel used but it was raining. The guys at the door made me feel so unwelcome that i just hopped into the first cab i saw. BIG MISTAKE. The driver did not know how to get to the hotel and we drove around lost. He refused to call his dispatcher. I was having a mini nervous breakdown cuz I thought he was going to leave me in the middle of the street somewhere. Fortunately I remembered a street near the hotel and when I had him drop me off I was able to find it.
Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2013, 02:12:31 PM »

I urge all the fans to please be safe when attending these concerts.  You do not have to abuse alcohol to enjoy what should be a tremendous concert.  Let the music being your escape from reality not alcohol or drugs.   
Annie
« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2013, 02:16:38 PM »

The only time I felt my safety was threatend was when that stalker followed me from Southfork to the Dallas HOB show and that cab driver in Brooklyn couldn't find my hotel.
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2013, 02:25:39 PM »

I urge all the fans to please be safe when attending these concerts.  You do not have to abuse alcohol to enjoy what should be a tremendous concert.  Let the music being your escape from reality not alcohol or drugs.   

You are 110% correct Siamese.  I never understood the need to get blitzed to enjoy what should already be an incredible experience whether its GNR or someone else.  Here's to hoping sexkitten gets the help she needs
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2013, 03:32:59 PM »

You are 110% correct Siamese.  I never understood the need to get blitzed to enjoy what should already be an incredible experience whether its GNR or someone else.  Here's to hoping sexkitten gets the help she needs
Agree 100%, out of all the times I've seen this band live I've only drank before on a few accasions and even then I've watched my limit. Getting too wasted can get you into a dreamlike state where it's impossible to pay attention to the great details you should appreciate at a GN'R show. Actually the last time I saw GN'R was in Paris last year and it was my 30th show, and I drank before the show and ended up getting to the venue just as the band was going on, we're as I usually like to check out the opener as well. Luckily I got a taxi and managed to get there just in time, was having too much fun drinking in Paris!!!...  hihi
Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2013, 04:49:22 PM »

Think about this too:  20 years from now you think about seeing Axl in 2013.  Do you want a vivid memory, or do you want the memory to be a blur??  There will never be another Axl Rose. 
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2013, 04:54:56 PM »

Can we keep the TMI and judgment out?  This isn't TMZ.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2013, 05:36:42 PM »

No need to talk about other forum members alcohol intake or whatever before they got into a concert (and be judgemental), these are personal issues I think and shouldn't be talked about here. Let's focus on the concert, ok guys? peace

I just uploaded some nice pics from the show if you didn't see them yet:

More pics here: http://www.gnrfrance.net/photos-guns-n-roses/galerie-concerts-2013-0606_brooklyn_bowl.htm
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 05:39:57 PM by Will » Logged

Annie
« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2013, 06:02:19 PM »

Thankyou so much for posting those beautiful pics! And to think, my little Bitty Ted got to stand on that stage before the show!
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2013, 07:08:34 PM »

Yeah checking into rehab next week, so im going balls out at tonites show!!!! rofl

Are you guys insane? Get a fucking life war 41 and siamese!!!
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2013, 07:12:57 PM »

Great pics Will..we're you the guy security told after the show the camera wasn't allowed? If so I was the guy w/ the red bandanna 2-3 people to your right..Awsome show!!
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2013, 10:09:02 AM »

Okay, everyone that wants to debate the merits of drinking before/during/after a show, take it somewhere else or this thread will end up locked.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #137 on: June 09, 2013, 02:30:37 PM »

Great pics Will..we're you the guy security told after the show the camera wasn't allowed? If so I was the guy w/ the red bandanna 2-3 people to your right..Awsome show!!

I took the top two that he posted - were you by me on the left side of the stage?
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2013, 10:36:22 PM »

That's where I was all night..
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2013, 11:20:01 AM »

Here's a couple of pics from the surprise show at the cool venue in Brooklyn:

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: