Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 03:54:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227824 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  FAKE: Izzy Q&A with fans?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FAKE: Izzy Q&A with fans?  (Read 8117 times)
Princess Leia
« on: August 12, 2013, 10:12:59 AM »

I found this @izzysarmy. They are a twitter account for Izzy?s fans. Apparently they have connections with him. I would really appreciate if someone can confirm if this interview is for real

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/questions/3254603#answered_question_520374
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 06:41:13 PM by jarmo » Logged
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 01:38:04 PM »

i dont see someone making all those fake questions. but you never know.

Q: Did Axl and Slash ever have a hot make out session?

A: no....

rofl

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 01:52:29 PM »

Fake.

He/she is trying to make the answers on the questions appear like they come from Izzy, but they're not really.. you can pick out certain answers that definetely show it's not really him - aswell as some answers are rehashed from other interviews years ago (I notice because I was involved with them).

Izzy has no official site, until recently Beenafix.com and ChopAway.com were also not official but the sites that had direct contact with Izzy and bandmembers for years. It was basically official without being called official. Since 2002 he'd sent updates, pics or audio samples that were posted straight away, and we'd do Q&A's with him and the other bandmembers. But that stopped around early 2008 (he wanted to keep low cause of privacy issues at the time) and as far as I know he hasn't continued with another site(s).

Beenafix.com and ChopAway.com are gone, but if you want info you can search around or ask http://shuffleitall.proboards.com - since this site is the follow-up of those two. All the info that was on those sites will shine through there. The IzzysArmy site has lots of info that was also copied from Beenafix and ChopAway (he did credit me though, Ed from ChopAway). But those interviews posted aren't real (the answers atleast).

Read more: http://shuffleitall.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=80&page=1#ixzz2bmKT1id9
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 01:57:33 PM by IzzyDutch » Logged
rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 02:26:45 PM »

Fake.

He/she is trying to make the answers on the questions appear like they come from Izzy, but they're not really.. you can pick out certain answers that definetely show it's not really him - aswell as some answers are rehashed from other interviews years ago (I notice because I was involved with them).

Izzy has no official site, until recently Beenafix.com and ChopAway.com were also not official but the sites that had direct contact with Izzy and bandmembers for years. It was basically official without being called official. Since 2002 he'd sent updates, pics or audio samples that were posted straight away, and we'd do Q&A's with him and the other bandmembers. But that stopped around early 2008 (he wanted to keep low cause of privacy issues at the time) and as far as I know he hasn't continued with another site(s).

Beenafix.com and ChopAway.com are gone, but if you want info you can search around or ask http://shuffleitall.proboards.com - since this site is the follow-up of those two. All the info that was on those sites will shine through there. The IzzysArmy site has lots of info that was also copied from Beenafix and ChopAway (he did credit me though, Ed from ChopAway). But those interviews posted aren't real (the answers atleast).

Read more: http://shuffleitall.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=80&page=1#ixzz2bmKT1id9

thanks for clearing this out.
weird guy this izzys army .

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Princess Leia
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 05:38:44 PM »

Fake.

Thanks for the info and for setting the record straight
Princess Leia
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 05:41:53 AM »

Dude, are you 100% sure it?s fake? I just found out that Paradise City and the official GN?R Twitter have posted this. I think that if they posted it?s because they made sure it?s a real interview with Izzy in the first place
IzzyDutch
VIP

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 06:34:45 AM »

I think that if they posted it?s because they made sure it?s a real interview with Izzy in the first place

Not so sure about that.. Still think it's fake, until proven to me it's real
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 01:07:41 PM by IzzyDutch » Logged
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 07:45:58 AM »

Izzy's a pretty quiet guy as it is, so I can't see him answering questions like the ones I've read so far, it's not his character. I don't think he would of entertained an interview with questions like these.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2013, 04:01:09 PM »

Until there's some kind of confirmation that this is actually Izzy, it's better to be careful and assume the answers aren't his personal words.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
IzzyDutch
VIP

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2013, 04:42:16 PM »

Until there's some kind of confirmation that this is actually Izzy, it's better to be careful and assume the answers aren't his personal words.

/jarmo

Exactly.. as a reminder Izzy sent an e-mail in July 2012:

Quote from: Izzy
please let the fans know once again that all the IZZY STRADLIN TWITTER,MYSPACE,and FACEBOOK accounts are FAKES.Seems some of the fans are getting duped by the fakes.I have contacted the sites and informed them of the issue but they continue to allow the fakes to carry on...

I've sent him an e-mail yesterday morning with the link to Reverbnation, didn't receive a reply but I know he's read it - the Q&A link has been taken down.
IzzyDutch
VIP

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 02:21:36 AM »

Hi Ed
Just looked online at a few fake interviews .I have not answered any questions online or done any interviews for years . Thanks
Izzy

Got this in my Inbox this morning.. just a confirmation that Izzy has nothing to do with it Smiley
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 10:40:58 AM »

Thank you both!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Princess Leia
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2013, 11:32:10 AM »

Hi Ed
Just looked online at a few fake interviews .I have not answered any questions online or done any interviews for years . Thanks
Izzy

Got this in my Inbox this morning.. just a confirmation that Izzy has nothing to do with it Smiley

Oh My! Thanks a lot and sorry for the trouble. I noticed that the people from izzysarmy deleted the whole thing. And also they sent an apology to Paradise City saying they should off checked the whole thing before making it public.  Embarrassed
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2013, 02:29:51 PM »

It probably would've kept going if it hadn't been dealt with now...

/jarmo

rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2013, 10:24:08 AM »

official gnr facebook and twitter has been posting lots of weird stuff lately. they should get jarmo to manage those sites. Wink

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »