Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 05:20:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses South American Tour 2014 - announcement on Monday Dec 23rd
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses South American Tour 2014 - announcement on Monday Dec 23rd  (Read 53549 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2013, 07:38:13 PM »

Asking again, Jarmo, any chance for a show in Costa Rica? or Zero chance? please answer, thanks!

I have no idea. Sorry.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cpaxlvacy
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2013, 07:48:55 PM »

Cool, thanks for replying.
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2013, 08:27:54 PM »

So, how many people who are bitching about the non-announcement or whatever were going to go to these South American concert anyway?

Maybe one or two? Less probably.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2013, 08:30:06 PM »

You already deleted my other "nerd"-answer to this topic so I see no sense in posting something alike. Even though I could come up with some pretty hilarious stuff. Then again your embarrasment of an announcement would just shine a little more.

You posted a picture, doesn't require a lot of thought to do so. You need to be more original than that. Sorry.
Nerd?  Kiss

Regarding the why, how and if. I posted what was true when I made the original post. Things changed between then and now. It happens. Nothing I can do about it. Nothing you can do about it.

If somebody wants to call me names, go ahead. I don't care. You saw the update on the official site. You saw the poster image that was posted in this thread....
You're free to not believe anything I say, couldn't care less to be honest.

By the way, if you still believe that I started the site in 1996 for popularity, you're waaaaaay out of line. Smiley

Oh, and a Merry Christmas!  Smiley

/jarmo

I know you already know all the dates.

Tell us now you jerk!

Roll Eyes
raindogs70
Rocker

« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2013, 08:49:37 PM »

The announcement is:

Vanessa's baby's name - Axl Jarmo Ashba Lebeis Santos Bacha.

Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2013, 09:22:34 PM »

I don't live in South America, and my soon to be ex wife won't allow me to travel there, so I think I can wait for the dates.....   peace
bad_apples
Opening Act

The Strip?

« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2013, 12:17:15 AM »

What a bunch of miserable fucks some of you are. Take the blade away from the wrist for a few more days and just continue living your lives. Some of you need a day job or a hobby that doesn't consist of sulking away on a message board looking for "answers" on something that you have no control over and is really none of your business in the first place. You must know by now how this band operates, it is what it is.
Princess Leia
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2013, 03:38:39 AM »

You already deleted my other "nerd"-answer to this topic so I see no sense in posting something alike. Even though I could come up with some pretty hilarious stuff. Then again your embarrasment of an announcement would just shine a little more.

You posted a picture, doesn't require a lot of thought to do so. You need to be more original than that. Sorry.
Nerd?  Kiss

Regarding the why, how and if. I posted what was true when I made the original post. Things changed between then and now. It happens. Nothing I can do about it. Nothing you can do about it.

If somebody wants to call me names, go ahead. I don't care. You saw the update on the official site. You saw the poster image that was posted in this thread....
You're free to not believe anything I say, couldn't care less to be honest.

By the way, if you still believe that I started the site in 1996 for popularity, you're waaaaaay out of line. Smiley

Oh, and a Merry Christmas!  Smiley

/jarmo

Thank you Jarmo. We?ve been in similar situations before for the last 15 years or so. Shit happens often unfortunately.

Btw there is a update at Mygnrforum. The band is still working on a few dates. That?s the reason they changed plans. I don?t know if you were told about this.

I guess the right thing to do would?ve been to give you the info with the confirmed dates. And the none confirmed with an asterix and a TBA next to the date. Or with the disclaimer "all dates subject to change". But you don?t make that call. So you?re not the one to be blamed.

Marry Xmas to you too  peace
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2013, 06:32:35 AM »

smoking Dude's they are working on it. Why so serious? Shocked  In true GNR fashion we will have to wait a little. Aren't you guys use too this yet.  Roll Eyes the good news is they are hitting the road soon, so start counting those coins in your piggy bank!!!! I know I am. And I don't even know if they will do a show this year that I will be able too attend. But I am planning ahead. And it looks like the band is planning ahead too.  peace 

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2013, 06:41:52 AM »

I don't live in South America, and my soon to be ex wife won't allow me to travel there, so I think I can wait for the dates.....   peace

Tour In April, 09 > Paraguay

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2013, 08:50:45 AM »

Jarmo, really you shouldn?t allow yourself to be the scapegoat or the human shield of someone else?s incompetence. If that was the case. Hey we all love Axl here. But we won?t let him mess around with our credibility.

He certainly takes a lot of bullets on behalf of the operation, that's for sure.. 

He's like their White House Press Secretary, really.  Everything is rah-rah and pom-pom waving 24/7/365, and has to dance around direct questions from frustrated people tired of being jerked around every day.

Definition of a thankless job.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2013, 08:51:46 AM »

So, how many people who are bitching about the non-announcement or whatever were going to go to these South American concert anyway?

Maybe one or two? Less probably.

Does that matter?  They are just commenting on the situation as it plays out.

Is the merit of their opinion reliant on their zip code?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2013, 09:32:05 AM »

smoking Dude's they are working on it. Why so serious? Shocked  In true GNR fashion we will have to wait a little. Aren't you guys use too this yet.  Roll Eyes the good news is they are hitting the road soon, so start counting those coins in your piggy bank!!!! I know I am. And I don't even know if they will do a show this year that I will be able too attend. But I am planning ahead. And it looks like the band is planning ahead too.  peace 

Well you know if you think about it, it was a nice Christmas present.  Got us all gathered at the boards yelling for more, seems to be our favorite thing to do.  Guess while we're here might as well remember to wish each other well.

Merry Christmas GNR!  Merry Christmas fans!

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2013, 09:45:27 AM »

Even though many of us (I'd argue the majority of us) would rather a new album than yet more tour dates, this is still positive news.

And if they actually follow through with a new song or two on these dates (HUGE if, with this crew) that will buy them a good bit of goodwill.  We really haven't heard a truly new song in years.  We had the live bootlegs and leaks for literally years before they finally got the album out there.  An honest to god new song would be a great sign.

MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2013, 09:49:37 AM »

Glad to hear they have a tour plan for South American in 2014. Can't wait to see what else  we get next year!  beer

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2013, 10:02:31 AM »

I think it's great news GNR is touring in South America. However, the way they handled it wasn't cool. Don't make an announcement for an announcement. I do think that Jarmo shouldn't be blamed at all. I think people need to lay off of him. He was given information and he thought that it would work out. It didn't and he isn't to blame at all!
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2013, 10:06:15 AM »

I think it's great news GNR is touring in South America. However, the way they handled it wasn't cool. Don't make an announcement for an announcement. I do think that Jarmo shouldn't be blamed at all. I think people need to lay off of him. He was given information and he thought that it would work out. It didn't and he isn't to blame at all!

No one should blame Jarmo, I agree.  He is just the messenger.

But, when people do find themselves a bit frustrated, Jarmo's lecturing tone will always get him some heat.

Apple7
Rocker

« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2013, 10:25:54 AM »

GnR back the ring motherfuckerz!!!
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2013, 10:48:47 AM »

I don't think anyone is blaming anyone here, it's just yet another example of hopes being built up... for it not to happen after all. In my view nothing should of been said from any parties until it's 100% confirmed. These kind of instances leaves a bad taste in your mouth, and gives people yet more ammo to bash the band and it's inner workings.
bad_apples
Opening Act

The Strip?

« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2013, 12:01:05 PM »

crying crying crying crying <-----------90% of you. Merry christmas
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: