Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:56:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses South American Tour 2014 + VIP packages now available
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses South American Tour 2014 + VIP packages now available  (Read 45162 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #160 on: February 20, 2014, 08:40:25 AM »

Jose Norberto Flesch, from Destak newspaper, just said GNR is confirmed in Recife on April 15th and also in Fortaleza, date to be confirmed. It will be the first time GNR goes to Brazil's Northeast.

There seems to have been request from fans for a show in that region ever since the first tour of Brazil in 2010.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #161 on: February 20, 2014, 11:02:27 AM »

Yes, there has been indeed!

The Northeast region here is growing rapidly - it is still a poor region in general, but the big centers are getting a lot of business and investments from international companies - but for whatever reason it is not on the big concerts' route, specially international ones, so there are A LOT of fans there that have never seen GNR live. GNR going there for not only one, but two gigs, is a HUGE deal! I'm sure the gigs will be EPIC as far as the crowd going ape shit crazy! I am REALLY bummed I can't go, because it is going to be a blast!

#PleaseGNRTakePinballWizardToTheNortheastGigs  hihi

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #162 on: February 20, 2014, 11:56:29 AM »

Another little article: http://blogs.diariodepernambuco.com.br/play/2014/02/confirmadissimo-guns-nroses-vai-tocar-no-recife-e-em-fortaleza-em-abril/

April 15th and 17th.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #163 on: February 20, 2014, 05:52:59 PM »

It says the dates are April 15th and 17th, but there is no decision yet of which city (Fortaleza and Recife) will receive the show on which day, but it should be confirmed later today. But it is sure the concert in Recife will be at Chevrolet Hall.

alcapone_dudu
Rocker

Black Frog

« Reply #164 on: February 21, 2014, 09:37:22 AM »

On the Di?rio de Pernambuco newspaper, today, they said GN'R just have to sign the contract for the show in Recife.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #165 on: February 21, 2014, 12:21:50 PM »

And this site already has the ticket prices: http://www.diariodepernambuco.com.br/app/noticia/viver/2014/02/21/internas_viver,490729/confirmado-ingressos-para-guns-n-roses-no-recife-vao-de-r-120-a-r-700.shtml

Says tickets go on sale next week.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 12:48:52 PM by jarmo » Logged

alcapone_dudu
Rocker

Black Frog

« Reply #166 on: February 21, 2014, 12:52:25 PM »

So, it looks like confirmed Jarmo?

Just to let you guys know... The ''Camarote Hall'' ticket if you buy it, you get the drinks (alcohol) for free. haha

It sounds like a lot of fun in a GN'R concert!  beer
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #167 on: February 21, 2014, 01:06:38 PM »

As usual, I'll wait until it's confirmed by the band. But it looks promising.

/jarmo

kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #168 on: February 22, 2014, 09:38:46 AM »

Free drinks with the ticket? Like open bar?? Why don't they do that here??? Of course I wouldn't remember the gig... Oh wait that may be why Tongue
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #169 on: February 22, 2014, 10:49:56 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/SocialMusicBr

/jarmo

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2014, 01:31:43 AM »

tickets for Buenos Aires and La Paz

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2014, 01:30:51 PM »

Posted on the venue's Facebook page.

/jarmo

Angelo RG
Opening Act

« Reply #172 on: February 24, 2014, 10:53:27 AM »

Hi Jarmo and everyone
I'm from Fortaleza. People here are getting crazy with this show. We are still waiting the official announcement from GNR, but the producers are working on the show's publicity. I will be in S?o Paulo on march 28th to the see the concert and i will back to see GNR in my city of course! Waitin anxiously for it.

If you need any information from my city, concert venue (Centro de Eventos do Cear?), concert details, anything, feel free to ask and i will reply as soon as possible.
Angelo RG
Opening Act

« Reply #173 on: February 24, 2014, 11:02:35 AM »

Free drinks with the ticket? Like open bar?? Why don't they do that here??? Of course I wouldn't remember the gig... Oh wait that may be why Tongue

In Curitiba there is a VIP ticket called "Jungle Zone". It's a front stage with open bar / open food. Cost R$600,00 (close to U$255,00)
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #174 on: February 24, 2014, 01:18:09 PM »

Hi Jarmo and everyone
I'm from Fortaleza. People here are getting crazy with this show. We are still waiting the official announcement from GNR, but the producers are working on the show's publicity. I will be in S?o Paulo on march 28th to the see the concert and i will back to see GNR in my city of course! Waitin anxiously for it.

If you need any information from my city, concert venue (Centro de Eventos do Cear?), concert details, anything, feel free to ask and i will reply as soon as possible.

I remember reading something about tickets going on sale this week, but I don't think so. The other date I saw for on sale was March 10th, and that might be more likely.

/jarmo

Angelo RG
Opening Act

« Reply #175 on: February 24, 2014, 03:06:07 PM »

Jarmo, yesterday they said that the pre-sales was postponed from monday (today) to tuesday (tomorrow).
http://g1.globo.com/pernambuco/musica/noticia/2014/02/inicio-da-venda-de-ingressos-para-show-do-guns-nroses-e-adiado.html
The pre-sales and sales to general public will be available on http://www.ingressorapido.com.br/GunsNRoses/
The Recife link is not online this site yet. The pre-sales for Fortaleza will begin on march 10th.

Nothing on gunsnroses.com yet.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 03:11:56 PM by Angelo RG » Logged
Angelo RG
Opening Act

« Reply #176 on: February 25, 2014, 06:59:08 AM »

Saw this on G1 now:
http://g1.globo.com/pernambuco/musica/noticia/2014/02/venda-de-ingressos-para-show-do-guns-em-olinda-e-adiada-novamente.html

"Chevrolet Hall' public relation said that by GNR management request the pre-sales was postponed again for one more day for last adjustments on the pre-sales issues.

Now the info is: pre-sales for Recife's concert will start tomorrow, february 26th.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #177 on: February 25, 2014, 07:17:04 AM »

As soon as there's an e-mail on gunsorses.com about the pre-sales, we will know it's starting.

So far there hasn't been one.

/jarmo

Angelo RG
Opening Act

« Reply #178 on: February 25, 2014, 08:44:59 PM »

http://gunsnroses.com/events

Recife is now listed on tour dates
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #179 on: February 25, 2014, 09:35:34 PM »

Correct.

Pre-sale info in your gunnroses.com inbox.

Fan Club pre-sale will begin Wednesday February 26 at 9am local time.

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: