Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:14:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Happy Ending - my moments with Axl Rose
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy Ending - my moments with Axl Rose  (Read 5794 times)
Rodolfo Sarudiansky
Opening Act

« on: May 31, 2014, 04:37:56 PM »

Here?s some pics:
https://www.facebook.com/rodolfo.sarudiansky/media_set?set=a.10202203321981875.1073741829.1154282796&type=3

Here?s the first part of my story:
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=65055.0

and finally, here?s the happy ending:

Happy ending ! My momentas with Axl Rose

Some phrases will make sense if you read this till the end!

Del James ? a person who has my respect, I like to call him as a friend, not a regular one, to see every time, but, a true friend who cares with every people, respecting any kind of toughts. An etic person.

Adriano Silva ? the guy from the Axl?s frame. Another important person in this chapter of my life, he helped me to keep hope in my dream.

Adriana Arnosti ? my beloved wife, who wait and suffer with me all moments that I tried and just got nothing, but this time?..

Danny Cavalheiro ? A person that I even don?t know in person, but helped remembering some words that I told her days before?

Fernando Lebeis ? simply the person who always make the best as possible for me in GnR family.

Gunners ? every person in this fucking world who has the same passion !!! Tks for all of you support !!!!

Some days before the show, I knew some people at the group in Facebook about GnR Concert in SP. One of them was Danny. Some time she published : When thing go wrong, they just got worst! ? I send to her ? No dear, When things go wrong, it will be much better soon ! Well, this toughts went it me during my trip. When I was at the half way to SP, Im from Rio Claro, I discovered that I forgot my tickets !!!!
We call home and my father in law tooked it to us, I was so fucking nervous, but always thinking that will be everything ok soon.
Now, we are in SP, 2 hours latter then I want, we went to band hotel, we stay there per 6 hours and got pics with everyone from the band, except Bumblefoot and Axl, of course.
After that, we went to some places, walking around, have dinner and time to bed, cause tomorrow, GnR concert !
I always stayed in the front row, but for a lot of reasons that it doesn?t matter here, I stayed this time in the handicapped area. Look, is a cool place, but is a safe place, with out a rock show energy. I am not sick, I mean, I am tetraplegic, but Im a fucking gunner, have lot of proud to did all I already did in this fucking life. I cross half the world to see this guys. But, this time should be like this. Cryed a lot, was pissed off, but?then Adriano Silva came to talk, and some minutes with him, he said ? You will get your dream come true, When happened to me, it was looking impossible and suddenly happened. ? Keeping this in mind, and the words that I told to Danny, try to be calm.

After the show, it was awesome by the way, I went to the aftershow, lot of people, band members left very fast, they were tired, was very sad, but something happened that I didn?t quit. Saw Fernando and call him, he remembering me from other concerts, I asked him to just let me wait for Axl, he said: You can wait, but I cant promise anything. After some hours, the dream is starting to be true.

Axl appears, Fernando introduces us. Was simply amazing, I was holding to not cry, we start to talk, how is he?

He is sweet, nice, funny, and it was great to see him there, having fun with a fan. He signed my chest under my tattoo and I told him a story about my high school time, at my graduation I supposed to play classical music but at the stage I changed my mind and played November Rain, detail, was a catholic school and rock was forbidden, my friends from school loved it. He loved thjis story and at the end of our meeting, he thanks me to did that.
After 15 minutes, he said goodbye and went to his van. I thanked Fernando a lot and went to my car crying like a little girl. After 24 years, finally I got it. Del, James, right place, right time, when it must be !

Tks to all involved in this, all band members, Scott Dowers, Edu Rox, all people from my class at high school who was at graduation and remembered this episode, all gunners in this world, we are a huge family, we are all unique!

That?s it!

Feel free to add me, message me, visit me at fb.

https://www.facebook.com/rodolfo.sarudiansky/media_set?set=a.10202203321981875.1073741829.1154282796&type=3

Much love, hope and rock for everyone.

Some concerts, but never enough......
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 05:21:07 PM »

That sounds like a wonderful experience.  Congrats to you for getting the happy ending you deserved.

Ali
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 07:32:16 PM »

Congrats, awesome pics!!
Estranged#9
Rocker

"maybe i'l get it right next time..?."

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 07:47:52 PM »

That's an awesome story! Congrats man & well deserved ok

Chicago11/18/02
N'ville10/22/06
Chicago11/27/06
Chicago11/15/11
Nashville12/4/11 CivilWar
Chicago2/19/12HOB
Vegas 11/23/12 izzy
Vegas 11/24/12 izzy
KC 6/2/13
Vegas 6/6/14
Vegas 6/7/14
will (uk)
Opening Act

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 09:06:45 PM »

Awesome story, and love the tattoo Grin
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 10:13:02 PM »

That is fantastic after such a bad start, your father is very kind to bring you the tickets you left behind  yes

Great you met Axl after so many years of being a fan and he liked your story. Going to the car crying shows just how important it was for you and I am really happy your dream came true.  peace
Rodolfo Sarudiansky
Opening Act

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 03:27:20 PM »

Tks everybody, really was a special moment.

Princess Leia
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 04:26:48 PM »

Tks everybody, really was a special moment.

Great story. I?m very happy for you. Take care dude  Smiley
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 11:18:37 AM »

what I want to know is , who's the girl with the big boobs?  Grin

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 04:02:18 PM »

^^seconded!!

Joking aside, man I am so pleased for you.

A dream come true.

I would love to meet Axl and the guys but I fear it will never happen Sad

Really pleased for you and I hope you had a great night

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
Rodolfo Sarudiansky
Opening Act

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 06:58:40 PM »

what I want to know is , who's the girl with the big boobs?  Grin

My beloved wife! and trust me, "they" r AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ok smoking

sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2014, 09:19:56 PM »

Here?s some pics:

Here?s the first part of my story:
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=65055.0

and finally, here?s the happy ending:

Happy ending ! My momentas with Axl Rose

Some phrases will make sense if you read this till the end!

Del James ? a person who has my respect, I like to call him as a friend, not a regular one, to see every time, but, a true friend who cares with every people, respecting any kind of toughts. An etic person.

Adriano Silva ? the guy from the Axl?s frame. Another important person in this chapter of my life, he helped me to keep hope in my dream.

Adriana Arnosti ? my beloved wife, who wait and suffer with me all moments that I tried and just got nothing, but this time?..

Danny Cavalheiro ? A person that I even don?t know in person, but helped remembering some words that I told her days before?

Fernando Lebeis ? simply the person who always make the best as possible for me in GnR family.

Gunners ? every person in this fucking world who has the same passion !!! Tks for all of you support !!!!

Some days before the show, I knew some people at the group in Facebook about GnR Concert in SP. One of them was Danny. Some time she published : When thing go wrong, they just got worst! ? I send to her ? No dear, When things go wrong, it will be much better soon ! Well, this toughts went it me during my trip. When I was at the half way to SP, Im from Rio Claro, I discovered that I forgot my tickets !!!!
We call home and my father in law tooked it to us, I was so fucking nervous, but always thinking that will be everything ok soon.
Now, we are in SP, 2 hours latter then I want, we went to band hotel, we stay there per 6 hours and got pics with everyone from the band, except Bumblefoot and Axl, of course.
After that, we went to some places, walking around, have dinner and time to bed, cause tomorrow, GnR concert !
I always stayed in the front row, but for a lot of reasons that it doesn?t matter here, I stayed this time in the handicapped area. Look, is a cool place, but is a safe place, with out a rock show energy. I am not sick, I mean, I am tetraplegic, but Im a fucking gunner, have lot of proud to did all I already did in this fucking life. I cross half the world to see this guys. But, this time should be like this. Cryed a lot, was pissed off, but?then Adriano Silva came to talk, and some minutes with him, he said ? You will get your dream come true, When happened to me, it was looking impossible and suddenly happened. ? Keeping this in mind, and the words that I told to Danny, try to be calm.

After the show, it was awesome by the way, I went to the aftershow, lot of people, band members left very fast, they were tired, was very sad, but something happened that I didn?t quit. Saw Fernando and call him, he remembering me from other concerts, I asked him to just let me wait for Axl, he said: You can wait, but I cant promise anything. After some hours, the dream is starting to be true.

Axl appears, Fernando introduces us. Was simply amazing, I was holding to not cry, we start to talk, how is he?

He is sweet, nice, funny, and it was great to see him there, having fun with a fan. He signed my chest under my tattoo and I told him a story about my high school time, at my graduation I supposed to play classical music but at the stage I changed my mind and played November Rain, detail, was a catholic school and rock was forbidden, my friends from school loved it. He loved thjis story and at the end of our meeting, he thanks me to did that.
After 15 minutes, he said goodbye and went to his van. I thanked Fernando a lot and went to my car crying like a little girl. After 24 years, finally I got it. Del, James, right place, right time, when it must be !

Tks to all involved in this, all band members, Scott Dowers, Edu Rox, all people from my class at high school who was at graduation and remembered this episode, all gunners in this world, we are a huge family, we are all unique!

That?s it!

Feel free to add me, message me, visit me at fb.

Much love, hope and rock for everyone.

Amazing! Loved your story and your pics! Thanks for sharing.  ok
Annie
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 09:32:24 AM »

Beautiful, beautiful story! I felt the same way about meeting Michael C Hall! Thanks for sharing!
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2014, 02:17:06 PM »

Great story!  Congrats!
Jeramy
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2014, 08:54:41 PM »

That's awesome...
I almost met him in SF back in 2006 but I gave up and left right before he came out Cry

"He's in my band, that's where Slash is, fuckhead. Go home!"
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2014, 09:32:24 PM »

Good fortune comes to those who wait!  What a great moment for you indeed!! I enjoyed this great share!

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: