Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:12:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Goodbye Ron (???)
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Goodbye Ron (???)  (Read 394166 times)
sworrm
Rocker

« Reply #2480 on: July 31, 2015, 05:01:26 AM »

At least Ashba comes out and says 'I'm out , thanks for everything ' Thal is still trying to play games and be cryptic but nobody really gives a shit tbh . In or out their is a shit load of other guitarists who can go on your playing Appetite for destruction songs .
Silex
Headliner

« Reply #2481 on: July 31, 2015, 08:06:29 AM »

Forget Buckethead. He left in bad terms with Axl. Maybe as bad or worst terms than Slash.

I dunno. Axl was gonna share his Dr. Pepper (remember that thing?) with him after all hihi

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #2482 on: July 31, 2015, 10:16:12 AM »

Then:

THANKS FOR ALL BUMBLEFOOT

Cry

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Princess Leia
« Reply #2483 on: July 31, 2015, 10:33:36 AM »

Then:

Cry

Don?t thank him. If you read the whole interview he left because he didn?t want to play the CD leftovers. He says those are unheard but old songs written by a band that doesn?t exist anymore.

Is he talking about the classic line up? If that is case I can?t wait to hear those old songs  Grin

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #2484 on: July 31, 2015, 10:35:47 AM »

Is he talking about the classic line up? If that is case I can?t wait to hear those old songs  Grin

It's certainly songs from the 2002 line-up.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Princess Leia
« Reply #2485 on: July 31, 2015, 10:44:42 AM »

Well... This I Love was written and recorded in Paris 1992. Sure Axl  and the new band made some changes later. But it is possible there are a few more songs from those days
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #2486 on: July 31, 2015, 10:53:32 AM »

Well... This I Love was written and recorded in Paris 1992. Sure Axl  and the new band made some changes later. But it is possible there are a few more songs from those days

Yes, but that was a song solely written by Axl.

I doubt we'll hear songs written by Slash, Duff or Izzy.

EDIT: I'll modify that statement a bit. I won't be that surprised if Duff or Izzy is credited to any new songs. But in that case I think those songs would have been written after 2006.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 11:02:37 AM by Spirit » Logged

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Princess Leia
« Reply #2487 on: July 31, 2015, 11:07:09 AM »

Yeah but it has also been normal for them in the past to do that. I don?t rule out anything. For example Anything Goes is a Hollywood Rose song. And You have Don?t Cry, Back Off Bitch. Even Bad Obsession was written before Brownstone.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #2488 on: July 31, 2015, 11:24:11 AM »

Don?t thank him. If you read the whole interview he left because he didn?t want to play the CD leftovers. He says those are unheard but old songs written by a band that doesn?t exist anymore.

Well, it's like he's wrong.

And he knew that was going to be the deal, at least short term.

But short term turned into long term into who the fuck knows?

I trust he thought they'd be on the next album by now.  Not still talking about maybe, possibly, eventually releasing the follow up album.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #2489 on: July 31, 2015, 11:25:52 AM »

Then:

Cry

All bands changed members

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Princess Leia
« Reply #2490 on: July 31, 2015, 12:40:20 PM »

EDIT: I'll modify that statement a bit. I won't be that surprised if Duff or Izzy is credited to any new songs. But in that case I think those songs would have been written after 2006.

Based on what BBF has said it seems Axl has opened The Vault. In there I?m sure there is a mix of everything. I know that Duff and Izzy also wrote songs back in 95. I don?t know what happen with that. And I agree that it is also possible they also wrote something more that it is new or somewhat new. Now it is up to Axl to pick and choose
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: