Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 06:45:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227826 Posts in 43249 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR albums and Warrant
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR albums and Warrant  (Read 51113 times)
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #260 on: September 05, 2014, 10:36:29 AM »

Oh, life will go one without Ron.  No question.

To be brutally frank, just about the only thing I am concerned about with this whole deal is keeping continuity and not having another built in excuse. 

Can't you just see Axl telling us mid-next year that there is no album because they had to deal with Ron's exit?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #261 on: September 05, 2014, 10:49:28 AM »

Oh, life will go one without Ron.  No question.

To be brutally frank, just about the only thing I am concerned about with this whole deal is keeping continuity and not having another built in excuse. 

Can't you just see Axl telling us mid-next year that there is no album because they had to deal with Ron's exit?

Anything's possible, but I wouldn't expect it to factor or for it to be used as an excuse.  As far as we know, the album is in post-recording stages, which wouldn't involve Ron. 

But if it does cause delays, then those are the breaks.  I made my peace long ago about needing to curb my expectations about new music.  But I get that many other fans haven't, so I don't begrudge anyone who might get frustrated over that (to a point). 
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #262 on: September 05, 2014, 11:01:53 AM »

Anything's possible, but I wouldn't expect it to factor or for it to be used as an excuse.  As far as we know, the album is in post-recording stages, which wouldn't involve Ron.

Which would be my argument as well.

The good news is that Axl is not averse to releasing stuff with guy gone from the fold.  So if Ron laid anything down, it shouldn't really have to be redone.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: