Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:34:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227795 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bumblefoot / Myself & others donate tracks to Cancer CD (UK)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bumblefoot / Myself & others donate tracks to Cancer CD (UK)  (Read 2098 times)
g2r_Axl
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: August 27, 2014, 04:29:56 PM »

This just confirmed about 10 minutes ago between Ron & myself.

Reece is 21 and has brain cancer, he needs a drug called Avastin to keep him alive, but this is not funded by our NHS, so he has to pay ?2000 a week for it. We are hoping our cd that also features tracks donated by ourselves and other artists will help raise money for this poor guy. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cancer-patient-denied-life-giving-drugs-3928687

Ron Thal has just confirmed that he will be donating the track Dash from his album Abnormal. I will be donating the original G2R track Just Be Yourself recorded back in 2012. Other artists are also donating tracks.

More info on this cd when I get it. This is for a great cause to try and save a poor kids life so when this comes out please buy it.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 04:34:01 PM by g2r_Axl » Logged

slash&axl
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 05:58:24 PM »

Which famous artist are you?
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 10:43:15 PM »

G2R is a GNR Tribute band Smiley

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
g2r_Axl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 07:16:47 AM »

I didn't see anything written about "famous artists" only that we are all trying to help raise money to save someone's life.

The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 12:40:46 PM »

I didn't see anything written about "famous artists" only that we are all trying to help raise money to save someone's life.

Nice one Bro, see ya tomorrow  ok
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 03:06:51 PM »

Good for you.  Good cause.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 06:23:04 PM »

This just confirmed about 10 minutes ago between Ron & myself.

Reece is 21 and has brain cancer, he needs a drug called Avastin to keep him alive, but this is not funded by our NHS, so he has to pay ?2000 a week for it. We are hoping our cd that also features tracks donated by ourselves and other artists will help raise money for this poor guy. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cancer-patient-denied-life-giving-drugs-3928687

Ron Thal has just confirmed that he will be donating the track Dash from his album Abnormal. I will be donating the original G2R track Just Be Yourself recorded back in 2012. Other artists are also donating tracks.

More info on this cd when I get it. This is for a great cause to try and save a poor kids life so when this comes out please buy it.

Life is brutal, and sometimes you have to let people go in a respectful manner. Avastin will keep Reece alive for a few more weeks, but it is not a cure

Keeping people alive for longer when they have cancer is an unmeasured entity, and given the pain they suffer.

I will not be investing in it
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: