Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:11:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Dj interview at LegendaryRockInterviews.com (Sep 2014)
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Dj interview at LegendaryRockInterviews.com (Sep 2014)  (Read 245954 times)
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #1500 on: November 27, 2014, 07:45:58 PM »

I'm glad to hear there are so many GNR fans in Canada BaconMan. I need to go to Canada sometime. Check out the landscape, smoke some weed, go to a GNR concert. That would be great.

Very cool how in the interview he mentioned that they will continue to tour. It's an indicator that the band is still held together tight enough that they can confidently say they are going on tour. Either Ron is in or they must have a suitable replacement for him. I sure hope the guy is still in.

As for the album, I'm not surprised DJ didn't say anything about it. What else could he say that he hasn't already said? Too much more and he might give away the surprise. Talking about where they are working on it or saying that it is already done seems almost like saying "Hey guys, come find us and leak our shit!". I don't know how leaking works but it might even be able to be carried out by means of hacking.

If they are intentionally being top secret about it, I think that is pretty cool. It will be a really big surprise when it comes along. It keeps me guessing. Is it done yet? Are they fine tuning one of the tracks I will be hearing? It's really exciting, anything could happen at any time. I was really stoked to see Dizzy reaffirm that the album would be coming out soon. I would rather have that than silence. It's like saying "hey guys, yeah you can still be excited".
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 08:22:37 PM by redneckrudy » Logged

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #1501 on: November 28, 2014, 08:01:33 AM »

I'm glad to hear there are so many GNR fans in Canada BaconMan. I need to go to Canada sometime. Check out the landscape, smoke some weed, go to a GNR concert. That would be great.

Very cool how in the interview he mentioned that they will continue to tour. It's an indicator that the band is still held together tight enough that they can confidently say they are going on tour. Either Ron is in or they must have a suitable replacement for him. I sure hope the guy is still in.

As for the album, I'm not surprised DJ didn't say anything about it. What else could he say that he hasn't already said? Too much more and he might give away the surprise. Talking about where they are working on it or saying that it is already done seems almost like saying "Hey guys, come find us and leak our shit!". I don't know how leaking works but it might even be able to be carried out by means of hacking.

If they are intentionally being top secret about it, I think that is pretty cool. It will be a really big surprise when it comes along. It keeps me guessing. Is it done yet? Are they fine tuning one of the tracks I will be hearing? It's really exciting, anything could happen at any time. I was really stoked to see Dizzy reaffirm that the album would be coming out soon. I would rather have that than silence. It's like saying "hey guys, yeah you can still be excited".

That is a very glass half full outlook.  What gives you that ongoing positivity?  Besides Axl?s interview, what else is new?  Band members talking about more tours and how the next album is ?done??  Seriously, what gives you more hope that this time it?s different?  Other than blind faith, there is no reason to believe that this time will be different.  Believe me, I wish it was different, but there?s not much to go on to say that new music is coming soon. 
FoxySCFC
Opening Act

« Reply #1502 on: November 29, 2014, 04:04:11 AM »

Yeah, I can just imagine Jarmo hiding out in Del James' dressing room, looking in the mirror and practicing his "disapproving look" while deciding which cross to borrow from Axl's rosary collection.

"Are you ready brother Del? It's time for us to go out among the heathens. Did you bring your holy water?". Meanwhile Axl is not practicing or caring much about the show, he's just playing Nintendo or some shit. Jarmo and Del walk into his room. "Are you ready to face the hoard my lord?" "No, I need more time. Looks like I'll be late again." "But the non believers, they'll-" "I Don't give a damn what the non believers will say! This thing needs to be done right, with integrity!".

Axl continues to play the jetbike level of Battletoads, crashes into a wall, loses a life, and begins passionately singing the lyrics of "Sorry" to the wall. "I'm sorry for yoooouuuu, not sorry for meeeeee, it was your fault and not mine that you crashed into meeee--- God damn it,  fuck this game! Beeeetaaaa, where's my chocolate milk!?"

Roll Eyes

Hahaha brilliant mate. That has just made me laugh out loud for about 5 minutes.
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #1503 on: November 30, 2014, 09:45:52 PM »

Ginger King, I admit to having a glass half full outlook. Ultimately it doesn't cost me anything to be excited about the situation. The mere prospect of a possible new GNR album puts instant butterflies in my stomach. 
Yeah, I can just imagine Jarmo hiding out in Del James' dressing room, looking in the mirror and practicing his "disapproving look" while deciding which cross to borrow from Axl's rosary collection.

"Are you ready brother Del? It's time for us to go out among the heathens. Did you bring your holy water?". Meanwhile Axl is not practicing or caring much about the show, he's just playing Nintendo or some shit. Jarmo and Del walk into his room. "Are you ready to face the hoard my lord?" "No, I need more time. Looks like I'll be late again." "But the non believers, they'll-" "I Don't give a damn what the non believers will say! This thing needs to be done right, with integrity!".

Axl continues to play the jetbike level of Battletoads, crashes into a wall, loses a life, and begins passionately singing the lyrics of "Sorry" to the wall. "I'm sorry for yoooouuuu, not sorry for meeeeee, it was your fault and not mine that you crashed into meeee--- God damn it,  fuck this game! Beeeetaaaa, where's my chocolate milk!?"

Roll Eyes

Hahaha brilliant mate. That has just made me laugh out loud for about 5 minutes.

haha thanks man. I got a pretty big kick out of it too. Thanks for using your first post ever to let me know it got you goin', I kind of figured nobody thought it was all that funny but me.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 12:45:47 PM by redneckrudy » Logged

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: