Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 02:37:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227776 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Ex G N' R manager blames Slash and Axl Rose’s feud on Michael Jackson
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ex G N' R manager blames Slash and Axl Rose’s feud on Michael Jackson  (Read 42947 times)
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2015, 09:43:02 PM »

Jackson is a pedophile.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2015, 10:43:25 PM »

Jackson is a pedophile.

Not in the present tense  nervous

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2015, 11:15:49 PM »

Jackson is a pedophile.

Not in the present tense  nervous

I guess not  hihi

Its amazing what rich black folk get away with (MJ, OJ, Cosby) while poor folk be getting abused by cops.  Goes to show, it don't matter what color you are, it only matters how much money you got.  Sorry, realize this is way off topic!

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Silex
Headliner

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2015, 09:13:11 AM »

EVH didn't play for 1 million dollars in Beat It. He played for free. And MJ was accused in 1993, not 1991.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2015, 09:24:51 AM »

Jackson is a pedophile.

Whole hell of a lot of troubling stuff on that front.

Very hard for a lifelong fan to deal with.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2015, 09:40:02 AM »

Jackson is a pedophile.

Whole hell of a lot of troubling stuff on that front.

Very hard for a lifelong fan to deal with.

Too much smoke...

I like the songs too... but I had stopped supporting him in any way a long time ago.

Doug Goldstein is obviously delusional... there is only one person on the face of the earth who could mend these fences... and his name is Axl.

I would also imagine that Slash wants nothing to do with Goldstein as well considering how things went down.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2015, 09:43:16 AM »

As always, other artist discussions have their own section. Thanks.  ok

Anyway, which makes a batter headline: "Disagreements about many things lead band members to go separate ways" or "Troubled superstar X is to blame for break up of band Z and its members A & B"....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2015, 09:45:34 AM »

As always, other artist discussions have their own section. Thanks.  ok

Anyway, which makes a batter headline: "Disagreements about many things lead band members to go separate ways" or "Troubled superstar X is to blame for break up of band Z and its members A & B"....

/jarmo

I was surprised this lasted in this section as long as it had... no issue by me...

Obviously the whole story is a cheap headline grab.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2015, 10:22:57 AM »

Doug Goldstein is obviously delusional... there is only one person on the face of the earth who could mend these fences... and his name is Axl.

I would also imagine that Slash wants nothing to do with Goldstein as well considering how things went down.

Agreed all around.

And yeah, I doubt Slash is all that high on Doug.  I'm sure he read this with eyes rolling like the rest of us.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2015, 10:24:30 AM »

The Jackson angle is new.  That's why its a headline.  Its likely ridiculous, as we all have said, but that's why it news.

"Axl Rose Still Mad At Slash Over...Something, Apparently" is not much of a headline because its not exactly a new story.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2015, 12:25:15 PM »

A person who is loyal and honest is lied about in order to make the other person look good. That's nothing, playing with Michael Jackson is way more important.....  rofl

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2015, 01:45:17 PM »

I'm still curious about what Axl wants Slash to apologize to.

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2015, 01:49:13 PM »

You, and the rest of the planet.  I imagine we will all go to our graves without an answer.

mortismurphy
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2015, 01:56:27 PM »

You, and the rest of the planet.  I imagine we will all go to our graves without an answer.

I have never heard a legitimate reason given yet. Axl's hatred seems disproportionate somehow.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2015, 02:27:29 PM »

Wait, being lied about and made the "bad guy" who's solely responsible for the break up of the old band isn't a legitimate reason?

You don't think Axl has any reasons for his feelings because you think it's all his fault. Simple.

/jarmo

mortismurphy
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2015, 02:34:31 PM »

Wait, being lied about and made the "bad guy" who's solely responsible for the break up of the old band isn't a legitimate reason?

You don't think Axl has any reasons for his feelings because you think it's all his fault. Simple.

/jarmo

How is Slash 'solely responsible for the break up' when Axl created a legal power grab and now owns the name, today?

'Lied about'?. Well Axl has claimed there have been lies by Slash - certainly. This is all to do with, whether you believe Axl Rose (or not). I don't.
Sickthings3
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2015, 02:54:23 PM »

I don't think Axl wants Slash to apologize. Didn't Slash go to his house to apologize? I think Axl is just smart and when he's burned/hurt by someone and loses trust, that's it. No point in working with or trusting that person again. What the reason is, we all have our theories, and like someone pointed out, it all depends on who you believe. Me personally, some nobody, I believe Axl Rose. Too many people have talked about how Axl is truthful, straight shooter, and all that jazz. Whereas Slash has been caught in at least one lie that I can think of, but I thought there may have more. But hey, it's cool to villianize Axl Rose, it's all we heard about for almost two decades. All he needs to do now is curl his mustache so he has the stereotypical bad guy mustache and bring back that evil laugh in Better and all is good in the world!
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2015, 02:57:08 PM »

/jarmo

How is Slash 'solely responsible for the break up' when Axl created a legal power grab and now owns the name, today?

'Lied about'?. Well Axl has claimed there have been lies by Slash - certainly. This is all to do with, whether you believe Axl Rose (or not). I don't.

Don't think Axl is a liar at all... Although, very naive to think making Slash and Duff employees in his version of GNR was a good idea... It was the worst idea of all time. Good idea financially.... BAD idea if he wanted them to continue... which he has stated that he did want.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2015, 02:58:43 PM »

No, I said lied to make it seem like Axl is to blame.

How would you feel if one of your co-workers told everybody around you all kinds of stories about you that aren't true. You'd be ecstatic?

whether you believe Axl Rose (or not). I don't.

Surprise!

Yet another reason why I don't get your existence here.

/jarmo

mortismurphy
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2015, 03:11:41 PM »

Well see Slash's side of things for a change. How would you like it if you as a band member are suddenly forced to write and play with a guy, with whom you had no hand in his selection, and who you don't particularly credit musically nor like personally? This is what  happened with Slash with Tobias. How would you feel if you keep showing up to sessions but the lead singer, who is leading the musical direction of the sessions, does not show and you are left sitting with a load of unused expensive equipment twiddling your thumbs?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: