Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:43:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227787 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Coming Up On 25% through 2015
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coming Up On 25% through 2015  (Read 11117 times)
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2015, 10:46:09 AM »

Honestly

I had hope at the end of last year that in 2015 I would be able to see guns live or hear some new music.   

Now I would say we won't have either. 

Here is to 2016!

I think the fact that there doesn't seem to be a GNR lineup "in place" at the moment derailed any tentative plans. Which was a fear of mine from the get go with Ron's status.

Maybe at the time when touring plans were in place, Axl wasn't convinced or aware that Ron would walk away.

However, despite Dj's claims of extensive plans... there were all these rumors of everybody being told that they can pursue all avenues for the time being... so really was there ever a plan? Most likely we will never know.

I am just concerned that there really isnt a GNR at the moment... maybe everybody comes back...but maybe they don't. So if there are more changes than just Ron... that's certainly going to slow things down for the foreseeable future.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Ja5oN
Rocker

Maybe I'll get it right next time

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2015, 01:52:59 PM »

BUT I remember stories about Ron being selected and having very minimal time to rehearse before heading out on tour.  If Ron is out (which I still have no proof of), then could they not name a replacement and a month later be ready to go?  I don't think the departure of Ron would derail a 6 month tour....it is something else.

Toronto11/29/02 Ottawa11/17/06 London2/25/10
Vegas11/23&24/12 Toronto7/15/13(mic) Vegas5/28(whistle),30&31/14
Toronto7/16/16 Montreal 8/19/17 Ottawa 8/21/17
Toronto 10/29&30/17
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2015, 02:17:50 PM »

BUT I remember stories about Ron being selected and having very minimal time to rehearse before heading out on tour.  If Ron is out (which I still have no proof of), then could they not name a replacement and a month later be ready to go?  I don't think the departure of Ron would derail a 6 month tour....it is something else.

Axl had wanted Ron for a while... or so the story goes...maybe this time around Axl just doesn't have a replacement in mind yet or one that is available.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2015, 09:28:07 PM »

However, despite Dj's claims of extensive plans... there were all these rumors of everybody being told that they can pursue all avenues for the time being... so really was there ever a plan? Most likely we will never know.

I am just concerned that there really isnt a GNR at the moment... maybe everybody comes back...but maybe they don't. So if there are more changes than just Ron... that's certainly going to slow things down for the foreseeable future.

All valid points here.

I have always wondered if the next shake-up (whenever it came), if there were multiple defections, if Axl might just bag it.

Once you are down to the copy of the copy of the copy...do you have any fire for it?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
italian queen
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2015, 08:25:48 AM »

nothing new about the story of the double  live cds: "chicago '92 + ritz '88"Huh
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2015, 02:34:24 PM »

Those aren't official releases.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
italian queen
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2015, 08:09:10 AM »

Yes I know..
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: