Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:54:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227808 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Adler to release sophomore album in February 2016
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adler to release sophomore album in February 2016  (Read 2119 times)
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« on: July 13, 2015, 01:45:11 PM »

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/adler-to-release-sophomore-album-in-february/#i93UAOU6Qd7u68x9.01

ADLER, the band led by former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler, is working on material for its sophomore album for a tentative February 2016 release.

ADLER is comprised of Adler, frontman Jacob Bunton (LYNAM, MARS ELECTRIC), guitarist Lonny Paul (ADLER'S APPETITE), and bassist Johnny Martin (CHELSEA SMILES).

Speaking to California Rock News before ADLER's July 10 concert at the Whisky A Go Go in West Hollywood, California, Bunton said (see video below): "We have shows, so we're recording when we're not doing shows. It's part of the process ? just staying busy, doing the rock and roll thing. But [it will] probably [be out in] February. I say probably. Might be November or December; we never know. Might be January."

ADLER recently returned to the studio with producer Jeff Pilson (FOREIGNER, DOKKEN) to record one new track, "Life Ain't Gonna.

Steven, who appeared on season two of on the "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew" show and the first season of the spin-off program "Sober House" back in late 2008 and early 2009, told the "Fox Rocks" show about ADLER: "[Our debut] album 'Back From The Dead' came out, actually, in November 2012. But because of the addiction problems I had, we were not able to tour the record in 2013. In 2014, I just took the whole year off and focused on my sobriety. I got into an AA program, I have a sponsor, I'm doing the steps. I'm doing the work, basically, and giving a big effort, and it's working out great."

He continued: "It's been such a joy to wake up in the morning. My life [just took] a complete 180[-degree turn]. Life's exciting again. And I love coming down to the studio and playing, even if it's just by myself. Sometimes I get bored, and I go, 'Well, it's time to get out of the house.' And I come out and I come and jam for a couple of hours, and it feels great."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/adler-to-release-sophomore-album-in-february/#w2tLVlHEL21pAmmy.99
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: