Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:09:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Stipulations IF a Reunion were to happen?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stipulations IF a Reunion were to happen?  (Read 15931 times)
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2015, 07:51:47 AM »

Yep, watching Axl blow up badly on MTV, run around out of breath, and barely able to sing during the 2002 VMAs made me wish I hadn't bought a ticket for the late 2002 tour, but then the show I would've attended got canceled anyway.  So it worked out for me.... just not so much for Axl.

Hindsight is always 20/20, obviously.

But, in retrospect, the booking on the U.S. tour that year was probably a little ambitious.  They had a ton of unsold seats all over.  That had to be deflating.

20,000 seat arenas Axl played in his prime as the biggest rock band in the world at the time, but 10 years later with a totally new band, no new material...that's a tough ask.

Bums me out because I think that 2006 tour is awesome.  I wish like hell that was his first impression back in front of folks.

I agree. If 2006 was the first the world saw of the new band then the response would have been a lot better, Axl was ridiculous on that tour... So good. If they had released the record during that tour , it could have been real big ..

Only thing ridiculous are little fanboys calling Axl ridiculous.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm saying how great the performances were during that run...

Why do you insist on ruining every single discussion here? We should all learn to use the report button on you. You take issue with everything and try to insult everybody after every post that isn't to ur liking. If you are going to be obnoxious you should at least try to be amusing about it , but you aren't.

The performances were exemplary, I misread your statement entirely-just not used to the colloquial ridiculous as a compliment.

Not honestly trying to insult anybody, I think some might take things a little too personally.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2015, 10:12:51 AM »

You think his performances in 2002 are comparable to 2006?

I do not.  He's was not nearly is as good voice in 2002 as he was in 2006.  Real clean, little pitchy.  Didn't sound like him.

2006 sounds like him.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2015, 08:05:05 PM »

You think his performances in 2002 are comparable to 2006?

I do not.  He's was not nearly is as good voice in 2002 as he was in 2006.  Real clean, little pitchy.  Didn't sound like him.

2006 sounds like him.

I agree

2002 was the best year for the band

2006 was the best year of Axls 2000s voice
axlvai
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2015, 02:45:18 AM »

IF a reunion happen. Im gonna celebrate like a kid opening gifts from christmas.

This could be the greatest event of rock n roll. And can be a lot of things...

Ax can call Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven, Matt, Robin, Bucket and all the people from GUNS and do the best concert rock ever in history (after F Mercury tribute)

I hope never die meanwhile (from AFD Lineup) and do this before they have 60 Years old.

axlvai
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: