Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:29:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash's "over the top rock star playground" up for sale
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash's "over the top rock star playground" up for sale  (Read 3398 times)
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« on: July 21, 2015, 02:32:24 PM »

https://homes.yahoo.com/blogs/spaces/slash-s-over-the-top-rock-star-playground-is--too-much--for-family--listed-at--11m-230733311.html

When Guns N' Roses were singing about "Paradise City" back in 1987, they could have had in mind guitarist Slash's future house ? a paradise for fans of (partially) family-friendly rock-and-roll excess, complete with skull and pirate motifs, crystal ship chandeliers and a basement nightclub. (Click here or on a photo for a slideshow.)

Slash ? whose real name is Saul Hudson ? has listed the Tuscan-style estate he shared with his wife, Perla Hudson, and their two sons for almost $11 million. The couple filed for divorce last year.

"It's just too much house for me and two boys," Perla Hudson, who designed the home herself, tells Yahoo Homes. "We're downsizing."

The 7-bedroom, 8-bath mansion in Beverly Hills' Mulholland Estates neighborhood has a gigantic playroom upstairs and a 36-foot skate ramp in the backyard.

(Click here or on a photo for a slideshow.)

But don't forget, Slash lived here too.

"The parties we've had here ... " says Perla Hudson, who calls the home's decorative scheme "rock-star chic." Slash and Perla literally partied like rock stars here, primarily in the home's most baller feature: a full-scale nightclub with DJ booth and full bar.

"We can easily get 100 people in here," Hudson says of the glitzy basement club, revealing that the space has seen some R-rated (and naughtier) antics. It was here they threw their legendary New Year's Eve parties; Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie famously attended the 2014 bash.

The downstairs club even comes with its very own stripper pole. "I have a portable one I'll be taking with me," Hudson says, laughing.

The listing is held by Jade Mills of Coldwell Banker Previews International
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: