Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:29:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 490338 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1020 on: July 11, 2017, 03:42:48 PM »

I dare any Trump supporter to say now the Russia thing is BS with the Trump Jr news.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #1021 on: July 11, 2017, 05:59:13 PM »

Can we just throw this clown out of office already and move on.
Even if Pence is too conservative for the avg man, he will end this idea of the presidency of the United States being a gameshow
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1022 on: July 11, 2017, 09:28:52 PM »

I dare any Trump supporter to say now the Russia thing is BS with the Trump Jr news.

You know those brainwashed clowns aren't going to admit to that! So much shit coming out an they are all still say there with their heads up his ass. Sad, low energy Covefefe.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1023 on: July 12, 2017, 07:58:50 AM »

yay! the liberals are back out of their hole. cause they think they have something here. and they can start screaming "Russia Russia Russia" again! rofl rofl

so what are we thinking...Trump will be out of office by the end of the summer? End of 2017?

fingers crossed!

#heisyourpresident

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1024 on: July 12, 2017, 08:59:44 AM »

#heisyourpresident

As your lord and saviours once said...WRONG!
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1025 on: July 12, 2017, 01:40:00 PM »

What this amounts to is Donald Jr doing something very stupid. Never vetted the source and he was clearly duped and the optics of all of this arent good considering the politics of it all. Junior embarrassed his father is pretty much the takeaway here. There will be no public hanging I am sorry to say for the faithful never Trump crowd.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 01:41:51 PM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1026 on: July 12, 2017, 02:03:37 PM »

What this amounts to is Donald Jr doing something very stupid. Never vetted the source and he was clearly duped and the optics of all of this arent good considering the politics of it all. Junior embarrassed his father is pretty much the takeaway here. There will be no public hanging I am sorry to say for the faithful never Trump crowd.

Public hanging? Who cares? The special investigator is looking into it. The fact that team trump has been denying the Russian connections for so long when we now have factual proof is amazing. No Russian connections or meetings in order to help trump win eh? Are you really going to try and spin that story?
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1027 on: July 12, 2017, 03:29:51 PM »

Public hanging? Who cares? The special investigator is looking into it. The fact that team trump has been denying the Russian connections for so long when we now have factual proof is amazing. No Russian connections or meetings in order to help trump win eh? Are you really going to try and spin that story?

Jr should have contacted the FBI if he thought there was any connection to this reporter and the Russian Government. He didn't do that.  That could lead to something, Ill give you that. Of course a couple congressional Dems blew their load over this story and have filed  articles of impeachment.  hihi

But as it turned out Trump Jr didn't actually get what he thought he would with info regarding Hillary from this Russian reporter.  She wanted to discuss adoption laws. He was duped.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 03:35:32 PM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1028 on: July 12, 2017, 04:34:22 PM »

So you don't find it at all ironic that 30 minutes after this meeting Trump first tweeted about Hillary's 33,000 emails? Too much of a coincidence.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1029 on: July 12, 2017, 04:48:47 PM »

So you don't find it at all ironic that 30 minutes after this meeting Trump first tweeted about Hillary's 33,000 emails? Too much of a coincidence.

It may have had more to do with Trump just getting the nomination and going on the offensive.

If they had gotten any dirt on Hillary from the meeting they would have used it I would think.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1030 on: July 12, 2017, 04:50:49 PM »

No matter how you look at it, none of this is good for the Trump administration. Raises more questions and a drag on getting things done that are on his agenda.

If Don Jr was smart, instead of releasing the emails to the public, he should have deleted them, then used bleach bit and destroyed his hard drives and phones with a hammer. Then the media would presume him to be innocent.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 06:06:57 PM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1031 on: July 12, 2017, 07:35:59 PM »

Jr should have contacted the FBI if he thought there was any connection to this reporter and the Russian Government. He didn't do that.  That could lead to something, Ill give you that. Of course a couple congressional Dems blew their load over this story and have filed  articles of impeachment.  hihi

But as it turned out Trump Jr didn't actually get what he thought he would with info regarding Hillary from this Russian reporter.  She wanted to discuss adoption laws. He was duped.

To be clear: according to HIM.

The guy who's story has changed literally every day, as the press comes out with more factual details. In fact, the only reason he tweeted out was because the ny times was about to publish.

Thats the guy who's word you choose to trust? I mean, bully for you. But i just want to make sure thats the direction you want to steer your ship toward.

So....the press...that fake news msm....who have been reporting potential inappropriate russian contacts were just proven correct. This is definitely that.

And you realize....even if hes being truthful, he just admitted he would have actively participated if there has been actual, actionable, info.  Right?

To be clear: if this were hrc and chelsea, Trumpers would be flipping their fucking lid. They would insist only a sheeple would believe Chelsea didnt tell her mom about such a meeting. And they would suppose Chelsea either got info, was too stupid to figure out the subject change was a negotiating tactic...explaining the tit for the tat....or both. And they would be replacing the "lock her up" chants with "string her up" frenzy.

I'd also suggest Mueller will revisit the campaign finance laws which prohibit the solicitation of any donation of money or a thing of value (and oppo research has value...check the campaign finance bakance sheets) from a foreign avtor.

But all the legal mumbo jumbo belies the simple fact: this was wrong. If anyone finds themselves unable to point at this, and say that....it might be time for some introspection. It. Was. Wrong. It was scummy and sleezy and stupid. It was NOT borne of naivete or an innocent mistake. And goes a long way toward showing the campaign, and trump family, mindset.

One thing for sure: You can never, ever, ever point at this and say "Its a nothingburger with no proof". Trump jr has provided that proof. Where it takes us....who knows. But its not "nothing"...and the Trumpers have just lost the #fakenews war. Misread and misrepresent the cnn inanety all you want. But.....the media just proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt, there is a story. Its not a witch hunt. Its not unfair. Its history.

I'm not advocating for action. Thats up to Mueller and the investigating legislative bodies to figure out. And i'm sure the die hard trumpers will continue to cheer on their gladiator...i mean, candidate...to the detriment of embracing reality. Have at it. I have zero doubt how history will view this.

#TheRock/Paul Ryan2020
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:08:02 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1032 on: July 12, 2017, 07:38:51 PM »

It may have had more to do with Trump just getting the nomination and going on the offensive.

If they had gotten any dirt on Hillary from the meeting they would have used it I would think.

They THOUGHT they were getting dirt. Thats what matters.

That tweet, and his speech where he promises a speech the following week to talk about everything bad the clintons had done, sure stinks in light of this timeline. A promised speech that never materialized.

Its not a smoking gun....but it stinks.

Ok....done for awhile again. Pilferk out. The echo chamber makes my ears ring.....
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 07:55:53 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1033 on: July 12, 2017, 07:40:53 PM »

No matter how you look at it, none of this is good for the Trump administration. Raises more questions and a drag on getting things done that are on his agenda.

If Don Jr was smart, instead of releasing the emails to the public, he should have deleted them, then used bleach bit and destroyed his hard drives and phones with a hammer. Then the media would presume him to be innocent.

She. Didn't. Win.

Stop excusing his bad behavior with her alleged bad behavior. Its irrelevant. Its deflection.

Judge him, and his hangers on, for what they are doing. This. Was. Bad.

Just say it....it will set you free! Wink

Out for real, now.

Together again,
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1034 on: July 12, 2017, 08:01:47 PM »

Even if he didn't get any information (and let's be clear his credibility is shot over this, so who knows if they did or didn't get anything) it doesn't matter. He has admitted to agreeing to and having a meeting with someone who is known to have Putin ties and the meeting was setup by other guys with close Putin ties. That is what this whole Russia investigation is about. You guys have been saying there is no proof of collusion with Russia. Well this is the proof in black and white. You going to ignore it?
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1035 on: July 12, 2017, 08:19:05 PM »

She. Didn't. Win.

Stop excusing his bad behavior with her alleged bad behavior. Its irrelevant. Its deflection.

Judge him, and his hangers on, for what they are doing. This. Was. Bad.

Just say it....it will set you free! Wink

Out for real, now.

I was being ( or trying to be) funny with the Hillary reference.

Yes this isn't good.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1036 on: July 12, 2017, 08:22:53 PM »

Even if he didn't get any information (and let's be clear his credibility is shot over this, so who knows if they did or didn't get anything) it doesn't matter. He has admitted to agreeing to and having a meeting with someone who is known to have Putin ties and the meeting was setup by other guys with close Putin ties. That is what this whole Russia investigation is about. You guys have been saying there is no proof of collusion with Russia. Well this is the proof in black and white. You going to ignore it?

Ive heard conflicting stories whether this Russian attorney was or wasn't linked to the Kremlin. The truth will come out. Public needs to know one way of the other.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1037 on: July 14, 2017, 07:35:06 AM »

Ive heard conflicting stories whether this Russian attorney was or wasn't linked to the Kremlin. The truth will come out. Public needs to know one way of the other.

Quick fly by:

1) It doesn't really matter. Read the emails. She was presented, in that forum, as a representative of the Russian government and it's efforts to help Mr. Trump.  They had every reason to think that's what she WAS.

2) The sources saying she ISN'T are, well, compromised.  She's the primary source, and..you know...operatives aren't likely to come out and TELL you they are operatives.  The secondary source is the Russian government spokespeople (see previous point).  Oh, and the conservative media....who have a vested interest in it NOT being true.  The sources saying it IS true are the intelligence community...not just in the US, but abroad....and law enforcement (like...the FBI).  I mean, you can choose who to believe, for sure.  But again....is the Russian governement and the operative, herself, the source you want to steer your ship toward?

3) As of this morning, it's being reported there was a FIFTH PERSON in the room, and they are a known former  Soviet counter-Intelligence operative and Russian lobbyist.  And, again, DTJ didn't disclose this while being "transparent" (or, you know, anything but...).  If this is true, how the hell can anyone actually believe his conclusion that "nothing happened"?

I'm done with this, for reals, for awhile.  I'm going to sit back and watch the process play out. I might hope back in every couple weeks, but....for now, I'm not even gonna click here for a bit. This is truly awful, stain on the republic, shit.

Together again,
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1038 on: July 14, 2017, 06:17:12 PM »

Quick fly by:

1) It doesn't really matter. Read the emails. She was presented, in that forum, as a representative of the Russian government and it's efforts to help Mr. Trump.  They had every reason to think that's what she WAS.

2) The sources saying she ISN'T are, well, compromised.  She's the primary source, and..you know...operatives aren't likely to come out and TELL you they are operatives.  The secondary source is the Russian government spokespeople (see previous point).  Oh, and the conservative media....who have a vested interest in it NOT being true.  The sources saying it IS true are the intelligence community...not just in the US, but abroad....and law enforcement (like...the FBI).  I mean, you can choose who to believe, for sure.  But again....is the Russian governement and the operative, herself, the source you want to steer your ship toward?

3) As of this morning, it's being reported there was a FIFTH PERSON in the room, and they are a known former  Soviet counter-Intelligence operative and Russian lobbyist.  And, again, DTJ didn't disclose this while being "transparent" (or, you know, anything but...).  If this is true, how the hell can anyone actually believe his conclusion that "nothing happened"?

I'm done with this, for reals, for awhile.  I'm going to sit back and watch the process play out. I might hope back in every couple weeks, but....for now, I'm not even gonna click here for a bit. This is truly awful, stain on the republic, shit.
Get the popcorn ready! With all this coming out how are DTJ, Kushner and Manfort not arrested yet?
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #1039 on: July 15, 2017, 09:59:24 AM »

Quick fly by:

I thought you left this thread.....
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: