Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:23:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227788 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 485434 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1320 on: November 20, 2017, 07:06:27 PM »

And I will add:

Yes, Bill Clinton is a scumbag.

Yes, Hillary is a scumbag for aiding him in evading justice for all the harassment and potentially sexual assault he committed.

Yes, Hillary should (note SHOULD) shut her damn mouth on this subject in relation to Trump and Moore. She's a hypocrit (surprise, surprise).

BUT, if you take the word of all those who came forward about Scumbag Bill....and subsequently discount all the reports relating to Moore and Trump.....you are practicing exactly the same hypocrisy Hillary is.  And the fact she did it doesn't make it right for anyone ELSE to do it. The women who have accused Bill are no more, or less, credible than those currently accusing Moore, or who have accused Trump in the past.

OK...done for real.  I have Xmas shopping to get done!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 07:10:12 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1321 on: November 20, 2017, 10:40:02 PM »

And I will add:

Yes, Hillary is a scumbag for aiding him in evading justice for all the harassment and potentially sexual assault he committed.

Yes, Hillary should (note SHOULD) shut her damn mouth on this subject in relation to Trump and Moore. She's a hypocrit (surprise, surprise).

BUT, if you take the word of all those who came forward about Scumbag Bill....and subsequently discount all the reports relating to Moore and Trump.....you are practicing exactly the same hypocrisy Hillary is.  And the fact she did it doesn't make it right for anyone ELSE to do it. The women who have accused Bill are no more, or less, credible than those currently accusing Moore, or who have accused Trump in the past.

Should I respond like you?  Well, by your response, you are alluding....bla bla bla. 

I will spare everyone.  You?ve exhausted me.  You?re rambling.  I agree 100%.  Not sure where you see me discounting, or jumping ?all in? on Bills accusers.  Nobody knows, as I?ve said over and over. 

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1322 on: November 20, 2017, 11:12:07 PM »

You?re funny bro.  See the question mark after the $500k?Huh?  Pointless replying to everything you just said because its all based on you thinking I believe that to be true.  I don?t know what the truth is.  Either do you. 

I brought it up because until anything is somehow proven, that claim is just as reliable as Chinese?s claims.

Yeah, right. Except, you know...source reliability actually matters.

The ? was after the 500k.  That would indicate you questioned the amount. Not the source.  Otherwise you wouldn't have stated it as fact.

It's a nice try,though. Everyone reading this knows what happened here, and sees you backpedaling, now.

Point proven.  By all means, keep trying to wiggle out of it...I don't care a whit.  It is exactly what it is.

Yes, I'm a registered independant.  Sorry if that blows your mind and doesn't allow you to pigeon hole me into the category you'd like to.  Sucks to be you. I've voted both sides of the aisle, and will continue to do so.  In fact, in our recent elections, I voted almost entirely Repub.....and would LIKE to have voted for Evan McMullin for president in 2016 if he'd been on our ballot.  Go ahead, look him up...I'll wait.

Oh, I got the point: You fucked up. Again: Can't and shouldn't mean different things. You railed against someone saying Trump "shouldn't" say something. They said what they meant. YOU read it as "can't" and went nuts about freedom of speech.  Shouldn't isn't can't.  Shouldn't means it's not in HIS best interests, politically, or in the countries best interests.  Both of those are pretty much true.  If he'd keep his mouth shut, he'd likely get a lot more done.  That doesn't mean he CAN'T say those things.  He certainly can (and has). 

That last bit...once again...thanks for proving my point.  Rather than think a bit, you'd rather ascribe an opinion to me that I've never  adopted because it makes you feel better. Nice try...but not effective (or accurate).

Pfffft. I'll go back to my cave now, and continue my ironic laughing.

What are you talking about?  I asked ?reg indie? because I had no idea what that meant.  I get it now.  But then you proceed to go on a tangent thinking I thought you were an Independant and now I can?t pigeon hole you...lol. Wow man. 

Yep, I horribly ?fucked? up.  Jeez, guess I didn?t proofread by HTGTH political post.  Oh, but you will now say I?m trying to wiggle out of something. 

Let?s start over.  You and I both don?t know if any of these allegations on all of theee people are true or not.  This includes Trumps accusers.  As silly as ones opinion is about Trumps accusers ?sounding? like they are telling the truth, I?m gonna point that out and bring up a potential wrinkle.  I?m terribly sorry I didn?t put the question mark in a different spot, as it seemed to really have confused you.  I?m sorry to not have worded it correctly, in a way to make it seem as though it COULD be true, but isn?t necessarily.  Let?s go back to what I said...?Did the girl who got paid $500k? to come out against him , SOUND like she was telling the truth??.  I should have put ?supposedly? in there instead of using a ?.  It was THIS that set you off.
For the record, I believe very little media these days, unless I see tons of outlets reporting the same thing.  Bottom line is, the fact that you so passionately have tried to pick apart my posts like a 6th grade English teacher, makes it?s hard to not think it?s only because of one reason.  My posts don?t fall in line with attacking Trump every second and assuming the worst with him.  Therefore, I?m guessing you just really despise the guy, and that?s why you have so passionately responded to posts that don?t support blaming and attacking him.  It?s probably also the reason why you felt the need to post that message about Bill and Hillary Clinton, assuming I thought differently in those situations.  It?s probably also the reason why you said ?if he?d keep his mouth shut, he would get more done?.  I get it man...you don?t like him. 

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 11:30:33 PM by damnthehaters » Logged

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1323 on: November 21, 2017, 07:55:05 AM »

And I will add:

do you believe Bill Clinton raped someone?

why do you feel the need to constantly comment on how you are done with this thread, going away for a while, don't check it regularly, etc.?

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1324 on: November 21, 2017, 10:50:12 AM »

You?re funny bro.  See the question mark after the $500k?Huh?  Pointless replying to everything you just said because its all based on you thinking I believe that to be true.  I don?t know what the truth is.  Either do you. 

I brought it up because until anything is somehow proven, that claim is just as reliable as Chinese?s claims.

The ? was after the 500k.  That would indicate you questioned the amount. Not the source.  Otherwise you wouldn't have stated it as fact.

It's a nice try,though. Everyone reading this knows what happened here, and sees you backpedaling, now.

Point proven.  By all means, keep trying to wiggle out of it...I don't care a whit.  It is exactly what it is.

Yes, I'm a registered independant.  Sorry if that blows your mind and doesn't allow you to pigeon hole me into the category you'd like to.  Sucks to be you. I've voted both sides of the aisle, and will continue to do so.  In fact, in our recent elections, I voted almost entirely Repub.....and would LIKE to have voted for Evan McMullin for president in 2016 if he'd been on our ballot.  Go ahead, look him up...I'll wait.

Oh, I got the point: You fucked up. Again: Can't and shouldn't mean different things. You railed against someone saying Trump "shouldn't" say something. They said what they meant. YOU read it as "can't" and went nuts about freedom of speech.  Shouldn't isn't can't.  Shouldn't means it's not in HIS best interests, politically, or in the countries best interests.  Both of those are pretty much true.  If he'd keep his mouth shut, he'd likely get a lot more done.  That doesn't mean he CAN'T say those things.  He certainly can (and has). 

That last bit...once again...thanks for proving my point.  Rather than think a bit, you'd rather ascribe an opinion to me that I've never  adopted because it makes you feel better. Nice try...but not effective (or accurate).

What are you talking about?  I asked ?reg indie? because I had no idea what that meant.  I get it now.  But then you proceed to go on a tangent thinking I thought you were an Independant and now I can?t pigeon hole you...lol. Wow man. 

Yep, I horribly ?fucked? up.  Jeez, guess I didn?t proofread by HTGTH political post.  Oh, but you will now say I?m trying to wiggle out of something. 

Let?s start over.  You and I both don?t know if any of these allegations on all of theee people are true or not.  This includes Trumps accusers.  As silly as ones opinion is about Trumps accusers ?sounding? like they are telling the truth, I?m gonna point that out and bring up a potential wrinkle.  I?m terribly sorry I didn?t put the question mark in a different spot, as it seemed to really have confused you.  I?m sorry to not have worded it correctly, in a way to make it seem as though it COULD be true, but isn?t necessarily.  Let?s go back to what I said...?Did the girl who got paid $500k? to come out against him , SOUND like she was telling the truth??.  I should have put ?supposedly? in there instead of using a ?.  It was THIS that set you off.
For the record, I believe very little media these days, unless I see tons of outlets reporting the same thing.  Bottom line is, the fact that you so passionately have tried to pick apart my posts like a 6th grade English teacher, makes it?s hard to not think it?s only because of one reason.  My posts don?t fall in line with attacking Trump every second and assuming the worst with him.  Therefore, I?m guessing you just really despise the guy, and that?s why you have so passionately responded to posts that don?t support blaming and attacking him.  It?s probably also the reason why you felt the need to post that message about Bill and Hillary Clinton, assuming I thought differently in those situations.  It?s probably also the reason why you said ?if he?d keep his mouth shut, he would get more done?.  I get it man...you don?t like him. 

Have you ever been sexually assaulted or raped? If the answer to those is no then shut the fuck up because you have no idea what it's like. People who have gone through it can tell just by the way a victim describes it if it's true or not. No wonder your a fucking trump fan boy.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1325 on: November 21, 2017, 11:40:43 AM »

Have you ever been sexually assaulted or raped? If the answer to those is no then shut the fuck up because you have no idea what it's like. People who have gone through it can tell just by the way a victim describes it if it's true or not. No wonder your a fucking trump fan boy.

You are 100% WRONG!  Being victimized does NOT give anyone any special powers to deduce whether or NOT some else is telling the truth or not about their own victimization allegations for this type or any other crime or situation.

PLEASE KEEP THE NAME CALLING AND INSULTS OF ONE ANOTHER OUT OF THIS (AND EVERY OTHER) THREAD!!!
It's against the forum rules and my fingers are getting tired of continually having to press the "Report To Moderator" button.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1326 on: November 21, 2017, 12:00:31 PM »

could you let us know if Juanita Broaddrick was raped by Bill Clinton? i'm really curious.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1327 on: November 21, 2017, 12:47:05 PM »

You are 100% WRONG!  Being victimized does NOT give anyone any special powers to deduce whether or NOT some else is telling the truth or not about their own victimization allegations for this type or any other crime or situation.

PLEASE KEEP THE NAME CALLING AND INSULTS OF ONE ANOTHER OUT OF THIS (AND EVERY OTHER) THREAD!!!
It's against the forum rules and my fingers are getting tired of continually having to press the "Report To Moderator" button.

You don't know shit. I'll call you whatever I wants. If jarmo wants to ban me afterwards, that's his choice. You on the other hand don't get to tell me what I can or can't say.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1328 on: November 21, 2017, 10:05:11 PM »

So Trump endorses Moore by basically saying well a accused molester is better then a liberal. I dare anyone to defend that shit.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1329 on: November 22, 2017, 10:12:12 AM »

So Trump endorses Moore by basically saying well a accused molester is better then a liberal. I dare anyone to defend that shit.

I certainly can't. Trump made a mistake by weighing into this one, I think we can agree on that.

I gave my opinion on this a few pages back, Moore should exit the race in order to not just hand the seat over to the Dems. But his ego wont let him and he has no problem taking the ship down with him unfortunately.

This is a political hit job and well orchestrated. But there is truth to the accusations in my opinion. If Moore somehow wins, he will never be able to do his job without this tainting him. Is that the kind of Senator Alabama wants representing them? Ultimately it will be their choice to make in a couple of weeks when they go to the polls.

Ultimately, whatever happens there needs to be an investigation on this.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 10:18:40 AM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1330 on: November 22, 2017, 10:52:19 AM »

One of the reasons why I think Roy's a scumbag.

Ex-Alabama cop had to watch Roy Moore in case he harassed cheerleaders at ball games in the 80s

A retired Alabama police officer said she was told to keep an eye on Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore because he was known to harass teenage cheerleaders at local school ball games in the 1980s.

Ex-Gadsden cop Faye Gray told MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell that rumors of Moore liking young girls were heard on a daily basis and she was even informed that he had been suspended from Gadsden Mall because he would often target young female employees.

?We were also told to watch him at the ball games and make sure that he didn?t hang around the cheerleaders,? Gray said.

?The rumor was that Roy Moore likes young girls,? she added. ?It was not only in our department but at the courthouse, too.?

Gray, a 37-year police veteran who was a detective for the juvenile division at the time, said the department took no action against Moore because it never received complaints on the allegations.

?Every day we were looking for a complaint to come in,? she said. ?And I didn?t realize until sometime later that when they said he liked young girls, I just thought he liked young ladies, you know, maybe in their 20s. I had no idea, or we had no idea, that we were talking about 14-year-olds.?

Several women have come forward accusing the ex-Alabama chief justice of either sexually harassing, molesting or groping them. The youngest alleged victim was 14 years old when Moore was 32 and making moves on her in 1979, according to a Washington Post expose.

Moore has denied the claims while both Democrats and Republicans have called for him to drop out of the Senate race. He?s running against Democrat Doug Jones in the Dec. 12 Alabama special election.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ex-ala-prevent-roy-moore-harassing-cheerleaders-article-1.3648980

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1331 on: November 23, 2017, 12:11:33 AM »

One of the reasons why I think Roy's a scumbag.

Ex-Alabama cop had to watch Roy Moore in case he harassed cheerleaders at ball games in the 80s

A retired Alabama police officer said she was told to keep an eye on Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore because he was known to harass teenage cheerleaders at local school ball games in the 1980s.

Ex-Gadsden cop Faye Gray told MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell that rumors of Moore liking young girls were heard on a daily basis and she was even informed that he had been suspended from Gadsden Mall because he would often target young female employees.

?We were also told to watch him at the ball games and make sure that he didn?t hang around the cheerleaders,? Gray said.

?The rumor was that Roy Moore likes young girls,? she added. ?It was not only in our department but at the courthouse, too.?

Gray, a 37-year police veteran who was a detective for the juvenile division at the time, said the department took no action against Moore because it never received complaints on the allegations.

?Every day we were looking for a complaint to come in,? she said. ?And I didn?t realize until sometime later that when they said he liked young girls, I just thought he liked young ladies, you know, maybe in their 20s. I had no idea, or we had no idea, that we were talking about 14-year-olds.?

Several women have come forward accusing the ex-Alabama chief justice of either sexually harassing, molesting or groping them. The youngest alleged victim was 14 years old when Moore was 32 and making moves on her in 1979, according to a Washington Post expose.

Moore has denied the claims while both Democrats and Republicans have called for him to drop out of the Senate race. He?s running against Democrat Doug Jones in the Dec. 12 Alabama special election.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ex-ala-prevent-roy-moore-harassing-cheerleaders-article-1.3648980
When you have people coming forward saying they were tasked with keeping him away from underage girls something stinks.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1332 on: November 23, 2017, 12:13:21 AM »

I certainly can't. Trump made a mistake by weighing into this one, I think we can agree on that.

I gave my opinion on this a few pages back, Moore should exit the race in order to not just hand the seat over to the Dems. But his ego wont let him and he has no problem taking the ship down with him unfortunately.

This is a political hit job and well orchestrated. But there is truth to the accusations in my opinion. If Moore somehow wins, he will never be able to do his job without this tainting him. Is that the kind of Senator Alabama wants representing them? Ultimately it will be their choice to make in a couple of weeks when they go to the polls.

Ultimately, whatever happens there needs to be an investigation on this.

It does look as if he will be defeated handily now. Before all this it was neck and neck. Now i think his opponent is up by 12?
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1333 on: November 25, 2017, 10:27:04 PM »

I?m not sure if that?s directed at any of us ?Trump fan boys? like Chinese mentioned...but I think it?s funny how as soon as someone goes against the liberal grain, they might be labeled a ?trump fan boy?, or instantly replied to and attacked.

Not I.  Just because I respond to immature and uninformed comments (that I guess makes me look like a Trump supporter)  doesnt mean I can?t see Trumps faults.  He?s an egotistical, narcissist child.  He needs to keep his mouth shut at times.  However, when people take the bashing to extreme levels, become hypocrites, and twist stories, I will defend or call out. We have some people on here talking out of their ass....basically because they are extremists.  It?s laughable. 
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 04:03:54 PM by damnthehaters » Logged

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1334 on: November 26, 2017, 04:26:39 AM »

I?m not sure if that?s directed at any of us ?Trump fan boys? like Chinese mentioned...but make me a Trump ?fan boy?.   I think it?s funny how as soon as someone goes against the liberal grain,

Not I.  Just because I respond to immature and uninformed comments (that I guess makes me look like a Trump supporter)  doesnt mean I can?t see Trumps faults.  He?s an egotistical, narcissist child.  He needs to keep his mouth shut at times.  However, when people take the bashing to extreme levels, become hypocrites, and twist stories, I will defend or call out. We have some people on here talking out of their ass....basically because they are extremists.  It?s laughable. 

It's aimed at anyone defending such an endorsement. If you are ok with him endorsing a man who has been accused of molesting over a dozen underage girls, especially when there seems to be evidence he was banned from a mall and there were people tasked with keeping him away from cheerleaders at football games shame on them. Double shame if they're a parent and are ok with this endorsement.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1335 on: November 26, 2017, 02:22:09 PM »

Nancy pelosi called conyers ?an icon?.

From nate silver...
?Democrats have lost the thread on sexual harassment.

You can debate Franken as being a marginal case, I guess.

But the Conyers claims represent a serious abuse of power?one that required a legal settlement?and Pelosi doesn't see them as a firing offense.?

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1336 on: November 30, 2017, 05:18:08 PM »

Odd how it got quiet around here when democrats started to get busted for sexual misconduct.   hihi

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1337 on: November 30, 2017, 09:24:09 PM »

Odd how it got quiet around here when democrats started to get busted for sexual misconduct.   hihi

lol i will be the first to say Conyers should go. As for Franken, some of the accusers seems questionable imo. But if he's guilty he needs to face repercussions too.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1338 on: December 01, 2017, 07:04:26 AM »

Maybe they ought to have one big ethics  investigation and have Franken, Conyers, Moore ( if elected) and Joe Barton all in one room for it. How many others have committed sexual misconduct and haven't been outed yet in Congress? Yet another reason for term limits. 

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #1339 on: December 01, 2017, 12:41:15 PM »

You mean you don't want to talk about how Trump now thinks the Access Hollywood tape is fake, him re-tweeting 3 universally condemned anti-Muslim videos, or how Flynn has now plead guilty?  Smiley

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: