Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:40:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 489698 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #2700 on: April 30, 2019, 03:16:37 PM »

Nice to see everyone playing nice together on an infrastructure package.  It's a long time coming and it's literally the least partisan thing on the planet.  We all agree we need this, so it was nice to see Trump and the Dem leaders strike a deal.

Now lets see how they fund it!

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2701 on: April 30, 2019, 04:00:12 PM »

Since Mexico pays for the great wall, Canada eh?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2702 on: May 01, 2019, 12:02:26 AM »

Nice to see everyone playing nice together on an infrastructure package.  It's a long time coming and it's literally the least partisan thing on the planet.  We all agree we need this, so it was nice to see Trump and the Dem leaders strike a deal.

You would think the same about climate change but you know how that one's going.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #2703 on: May 01, 2019, 06:45:07 AM »

Since Mexico pays for the great wall, Canada eh?

/jarmo

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I mean, given history...it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2704 on: May 02, 2019, 02:17:07 AM »

https://twitter.com/faithandfootbal/status/1123702064520073217?s=21

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2705 on: May 03, 2019, 09:44:14 AM »

You tell them stories they'd rather believe
Use and confuse them they're numb and naive
Truth is the truth hurts don't you agree

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2706 on: May 04, 2019, 03:52:26 PM »

Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hiring accelerated and pay rose at a solid pace in April, setting the stage for healthy U.S. economic growth to endure despite fears of a slowdown earlier this year.

Employers added 263,000 jobs, with the unemployment rate dropping to a five-decade low of 3.6% from 3.8%, though that drop partly reflected an increase in the number of Americans who stopped looking for work. Average hourly pay rose 3.2% from 12 months earlier, matching March’s year-over-year increase.

Friday’s jobs report from the government showed that economic growth remains brisk enough to encourage strong hiring nearly a decade into the economy’s recovery from the Great Recession. The economic expansion, which has fueled 103 straight months of hiring, is set to become the longest in history in July.

“All of the recession talk earlier in the spring was much ado about nothing,” said Gus Faucher, chief economist at PNC.

more - https://apnews.com/8a603c0717d44e9a9edca5f342129685

« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 03:54:45 PM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2707 on: May 04, 2019, 04:00:39 PM »

Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hiring accelerated and pay rose at a solid pace in April, setting the stage for healthy U.S. economic growth to endure despite fears of a slowdown earlier this year.

Employers added 263,000 jobs, with the unemployment rate dropping to a five-decade low of 3.6% from 3.8%, though that drop partly reflected an increase in the number of Americans who stopped looking for work. Average hourly pay rose 3.2% from 12 months earlier, matching March’s year-over-year increase.

Friday’s jobs report from the government showed that economic growth remains brisk enough to encourage strong hiring nearly a decade into the economy’s recovery from the Great Recession. The economic expansion, which has fueled 103 straight months of hiring, is set to become the longest in history in July.

“All of the recession talk earlier in the spring was much ado about nothing,” said Gus Faucher, chief economist at PNC.

more - https://apnews.com/8a603c0717d44e9a9edca5f342129685

BOOM!!!

Thanks, Obama.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2708 on: May 04, 2019, 05:10:02 PM »

BOOM!!!

Thanks, Obama.

Yeah, you're right. That's when the trend started....  BOOM!!!

It's great news. But facts are facts.... Trump didn't turn the things around. The numbers have been going down since the previous president... That guy who was so bad that America had to be made great again... Cheesy

/jarmo

« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 05:15:18 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #2709 on: May 04, 2019, 06:08:15 PM »

BOOM!!!

Thanks, Obama.

It's great news. But facts are facts.... Trump didn't turn the things around. The numbers have been going down since the previous president... That guy who was so bad that America had to be made great again... Cheesy

/jarmo

Seems the ones who state that Obama is somehow responsible for this economy's resurgence are usually the ones who despise Trumpy

Perhaps the expansion during the Obama's reign was not quite as good as it could have been - so we're seeing a little catch up happen on top of a very pro-business agenda currently in place - says the Devil's advocate  peace
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2710 on: May 04, 2019, 07:03:08 PM »

BOOM!!!

Thanks, Obama.

/jarmo

Seems the ones who state that Obama is somehow responsible for this economy's resurgence are usually the ones who despise Trumpy

Perhaps the expansion during the Obama's reign was not quite as good as it could have been - so we're seeing a little catch up happen on top of a very pro-business agenda currently in place - says the Devil's advocate  peace

Common sense and fair evaluations of reality are not welcome here.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #2711 on: May 04, 2019, 07:10:40 PM »

BOOM!!!

Thanks, Obama.

/jarmo

Finally!!! A lefty admits it is great news!  ok

But u might want to delete that. Check with your lefty compadres. Because giving all credit to obama after 2.5 years of trump doesn’t make sense. The correct response coordinated by liberals is that the economy is actually very bad.

You must have missed that memo. But i look forward to you doing a total 180 and blaming trump when the economy takes a downturn.

But for now, let’s just fuckin enjoy the boom!

damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2712 on: May 05, 2019, 05:16:45 AM »

Trump HAS changed things! 

Yeah, unemployment has been going down for a while now, but let’s stop trying to make excuses and deflect.  The fact that unemployment is still going down and is now around 3.6%, is pretty amazing.  And yeah, Trump can get some credit for that.  And I would say a lot since a good economy plays a big part in a low unemployment rate. 

Let’s talk about that economy, since the economy is another area where I continue to hear people (who hate Trump) say “well it started with Obama”...😒

Since some of you are quick to stick up for the previous president (someone I voted for)... Can anyone share anything that Obama may have done that helped the economy?   Under Obama, the GDP was one of, if not the worst under any president since they’ve been calculating the number since I believe the 1940’s.  You could come back and say “but he followed a recession under Bush”. Yeah, and so have other presidents.  The first quarters GDP under any president can be attributed to the previous president.  This isn’t just me saying this.  This is well known, because the new president hasn’t had time for any of his policies to factor in..  So Trumps first quarter GDP is really Obama’s.  That number was slightly over 1% if you wanna know.  So with that said, Obama’s first quarter GDP was 5.4%....really Bush’s.  Then after that quarter, the GDP under Obama averaged between 1.5 and 2% quarterly.  So if Obama was doing anything good on the economy front, why weren’t those numbers higher?  They had already started to rise by the end of Bush’s time? 

From 2013-2015, the GDP started to rise under Obama, and it went from around 2.0% to almost 3% annually.  This was his best time. However, then from 2015-2016, it took a dive again and went to 1.6% over Obama’s last 2 quarters.  So I’ll ask you, how?  How did this happen if Obama was doing good things for our economy?  Why was it so low over the course of his presidency, and why did it then start to dive at the end of his term? 

And let’s go back to when Trump first took office.  Slightly over 1% (attributed to Obama) in his first quarter.  Then the next two quarters over 3%! 

Sorry guys, when it comes to the economy, it’s just not a winning battle to sit here and say things were already getting better under Obama. 

Also, some of you extremists will never admit it, but Trumps tax cuts have played a key part in this very good current economy. 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 05:55:20 AM by damnthehaters » Logged

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2713 on: May 05, 2019, 05:50:26 AM »

Also, some of you extremists will never admit it,

Do you know what the word extremist actually means?

I suggest you stop using such words about other posters here just because they don't share your point of view regarding the president.

Nobody here has openly supported white power organizations or the opposite. That's an extremist. Not someone who calls out the lies coming from the White House.

But i look forward to you doing a total 180 and blaming trump when the economy takes a downturn.

You don't sound very optimistic! Why would that happen? You have the great one as the leader. Surely he can do no wrong. The great negotiator..... Or do you mean right after he leaves office? But that's in like 2025!

/jarmo
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 05:59:15 AM by jarmo » Logged

damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2714 on: May 05, 2019, 05:58:23 AM »

Also, some of you extremists will never admit it,

Do you know what the word extremist actually means?

I suggest you stop using such words about other posters here just because they don't share your point of view regarding the president.

Nobody here has openly supported white power organizations or the opposite. That's an extremist. Not someone who calls out the lies coming from the White House.

/jarmo

Give me a break Jarmo.  Extremists are people who can’t, and will never see the other side.  There is no reasoning with them.   If that word bothers you, maybe you should look in the mirror.

There was so much more in that post..🙄 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 06:00:02 AM by damnthehaters » Logged

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2715 on: May 05, 2019, 06:03:01 AM »

Give me a break Jarmo.  Extremists are people who can’t, and will never see the other side.  There is no reasoning with them.   If that word bothers you, maybe you should look in the mirror.

I don't care what you call me. I've been called worse.

I think it's a lame word to use out of context.

What you described is someone who's stubborn.

/jarmo

damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2716 on: May 05, 2019, 06:16:45 AM »

I don't care what you call me. I've been called worse.

I think it's a lame word to use out of context.

What you described is someone who's stubborn.

/jarmo

You’re right.  Stubborn. 

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2717 on: May 05, 2019, 07:06:52 AM »

If you wanna talk about extremists, Facebook banned a bunch of them. The president, not surprisingly, came out in support of those extremists.

For someone who goes on and on about so called "fake news", it's quite amazing that he will then support people who spread conspiracy theories that have been proven wrong!

He yells freedom of speech, but not if it is about investigating him and his dealings..... hihi

/jarmo

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2718 on: May 05, 2019, 10:40:38 AM »

If you wanna talk about extremists, Facebook banned a bunch of them. The president, not surprisingly, came out in support of those extremists.

For someone who goes on and on about so called "fake news", it's quite amazing that he will then support people who spread conspiracy theories that have been proven wrong!

He yells freedom of speech, but not if it is about investigating him and his dealings..... hihi

/jarmo

I just wish social media would hold all to the same standard when it comes to freezing peoples accounts. ( They ban James Woods but not Jim Carrey?)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 10:52:20 AM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2719 on: May 05, 2019, 11:44:31 AM »

I just wish social media would hold all to the same standard when it comes to freezing peoples accounts. ( They ban James Woods but not Jim Carrey?)

Several media outlets reported that the tweet that violated Twitter’s rules referenced the Mueller report and included the phrase “#HangThemAll”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/04/trump-facebook-far-right-bans-support-twitter

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: