Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:57:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227669 Posts in 43239 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 479801 times)
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3620 on: December 15, 2019, 06:01:48 PM »

• Disputes credibility of source rated highly by fact checkers
  • Links to WaPo Opinion piece

Hmm...

They even link one of his articles for White Supremacist outlet American Renaissance, which he would know if he even read the article...

Also, SLPC is FAR from the only outlet reporting on this. In fact, even WaPo has reported on it!  rofl

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/white-house-aide-stephen-miller-held-wide-sway-over-breitbart-news-according-to-emails/2019/11/19/23e473fa-0ae8-11ea-8397-a955cd542d00_story.html

Of course, when you can't defend your side on the facts, you have to resort to attacking the messenger...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 06:04:46 PM by PermissionToLand » Logged

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #3621 on: December 19, 2019, 07:21:20 PM »

Impeached.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3622 on: December 22, 2019, 11:44:16 AM »

In Genius Move, Trump Supports Impeachment, Forcing Democrats To Oppose

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The impeachment hearings have been thrown into chaos after President Trump announced that he supports impeachment, forcing Democrats to oppose their own impeachment inquiry.

"Impeachment? I'm for it. Great idea. Best idea, maybe ever," he said, adding that he's "getting kinda sick of all this winning anyway."

"Sure, why not. Impeach me. I love it. Whatever. Now I'm gonna go watch Joker again. Great film. What's that guy's name? Phoenix something. Bob Phoenix, that's it. Tremendous actor---absolutely perfect."

Democrats quickly condemned his statements. Pelosi said, "It's clear that Trump wants to be impeached because he's not good at being president. Well, we're going to show him a thing or two by forcing him to stay in the White House and finish out his term."

"And Joker is alt-right propaganda," she said, falling for Trump's ploy to make Dems condemn one of the most successful, beloved films of the year.

One pundit on CNN suggested that Trump is supporting impeachment at the request of Putin or the guy from Ukraine or "whichever conspiracy thing we're pushing this month, I forget."

At publishing time, Democrats had also withdrawn from the 2020 race to teach Trump a lesson.

https://babylonbee.com/news/in-genius-move-trump-supports-impeachment-forcing-democrats-to-oppose-it

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3623 on: December 22, 2019, 06:14:53 PM »

In Genius Move, Trump Supports Impeachment, Forcing Democrats To Oppose

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The impeachment hearings have been thrown into chaos after President Trump announced that he supports impeachment, forcing Democrats to oppose their own impeachment inquiry.

"Impeachment? I'm for it. Great idea. Best idea, maybe ever," he said, adding that he's "getting kinda sick of all this winning anyway."

"Sure, why not. Impeach me. I love it. Whatever. Now I'm gonna go watch Joker again. Great film. What's that guy's name? Phoenix something. Bob Phoenix, that's it. Tremendous actor---absolutely perfect."

Democrats quickly condemned his statements. Pelosi said, "It's clear that Trump wants to be impeached because he's not good at being president. Well, we're going to show him a thing or two by forcing him to stay in the White House and finish out his term."

"And Joker is alt-right propaganda," she said, falling for Trump's ploy to make Dems condemn one of the most successful, beloved films of the year.

One pundit on CNN suggested that Trump is supporting impeachment at the request of Putin or the guy from Ukraine or "whichever conspiracy thing we're pushing this month, I forget."

At publishing time, Democrats had also withdrawn from the 2020 race to teach Trump a lesson.

https://babylonbee.com/news/in-genius-move-trump-supports-impeachment-forcing-democrats-to-oppose-it

Cute. Too bad for you that's actually literally true of the GOP. Look at their 180 on the Heritage Foundation's healthcare plan once it became Obamacare.

But let's not digress from the point...

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3624 on: December 22, 2019, 07:39:00 PM »

Majority of Americans Approve of Trump's Removal

https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-majority-approve-trumps-impeachment-201802352.html

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3625 on: December 23, 2019, 08:33:17 AM »

I forgot that we're supposed to be airing our grievances today, thanks for reminding me.

I put the donation under  PermissionToLand since I dont know what you go by in the real world.  hihi
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 08:36:00 AM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3626 on: January 01, 2020, 09:01:46 PM »

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3627 on: January 03, 2020, 03:39:04 PM »

Well, so much for the one thing they had left to defend Trump on; anti-interventionism.

https://gizmodo.com/everything-that-happened-in-iran-while-you-were-sleepin-1840784677

And of course, as per the Law of Trump, there is always a video of him directly contradicting whatever action or stance he is taking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KV_nIgg008

So, we killed some people, apparently with full knowledge that there would be retaliation, and that once the dust clears and more people are dead, we’ll have achieved nothing for the people of the region, the United States, or the world.

And in exchange for achieving nothing through our non-plan (“bomb them” isn’t a plan, it’s just an action, like throwing a blind punch in a bar), we’ve:

• Tanked any chance at a peaceful resolution with Iran over their nuclear deal for years and years, assuming they don’t just kick it back on and follow through
  • Guaranteed more violence, just on a larger scale and probably directly targeting our own or our allies’ interests
  • Further undermined the authority of the Iraqi government at maybe the worst possible time
  • Convinced a bunch of the people of Iran that we really are their enemies
  • And damaged our international diplomatic standing even more.

But hey, “we killed some bad guys.” as if bastards aren’t a rapidly renewable resource.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #3628 on: January 08, 2020, 02:29:46 PM »

Neocons and isolationists got it wrong, as usual.

many liberals fell for the "endless war" or "WW3" fake news. 

Iran's response was rational (maybe even discussed prior to ensure no loss of life?).

Huge opportunity for diplomacy now. Also, let's see what kind of deal we get.

MAGA got it right. again. 

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3629 on: January 08, 2020, 06:23:20 PM »

Iran's response was rational (maybe even discussed prior to ensure no loss of life?).

Trump handled the Iran situation very well. He showed restraint until it was time to counterpunch.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 06:27:29 PM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3630 on: January 09, 2020, 07:57:59 AM »

He got lucky, it could easily have spiraled downward quickly. I'm glad it seems cooler heads are prevailing. Nobody wants war.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3631 on: January 10, 2020, 09:29:45 PM »

TDS is a helluva drug.  confused

LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #3632 on: January 11, 2020, 10:30:58 AM »

So he didn't start WW3.....congratulations?

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #3633 on: January 11, 2020, 12:27:57 PM »

So he didn't start WW3.....congratulations?

Not the point i was making. Your hatred for trump negatively impacts your ability to think. SAD!

sandman
Legend

« Reply #3634 on: January 11, 2020, 12:35:26 PM »

He got lucky, it could easily have spiraled downward quickly. I'm glad it seems cooler heads are prevailing. Nobody wants war.

I disagree. Most of the powerful politicians want war. Trump is the first to stand up to them and avoid it.

The media would love trump if he got sucked into an endless battle in Syria or elsewhere.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3635 on: January 11, 2020, 02:33:00 PM »

I disagree. Most of the powerful politicians want war. Trump is the first to stand up to them and avoid it.

The media would love trump if he got sucked into an endless battle in Syria or elsewhere.

Yeah they want war so bad they're voting on legislation in the house to limit Trump starting a war with Iran, and in the Senate Sanders and Republican Lee are trying to do the same. Do you even think before you speak? Or you know read the news?
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3636 on: January 15, 2020, 12:16:11 AM »

Trump handled the Iran situation very well. He showed restraint until it was time to counterpunch.

Yes, committing an unprovoked act of war and following it up with a threat of committing a war crime is very restrained and level-headed.

But hey, they backed down, so it's all good, right? Tell that to the ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY SIX innocent civilians who died as a result of Trump's war games.

Your lust for trump negatively impacts your ability to think. SAD!

There is no greater example of TDS than defending tearing up an agreement, killing a high ranking govt official, threatening to commit war crimes and expecting that country to come to the table.

You know you're a brainwashed cult member when even other Republicans are admitting this...

"The death of Soleimani is the death of diplomacy with Iran ... you would have to be brain-dead to believe that:

1. We tear up the agreement
2. We put an embargo on you, and
3. We kill your major general

and you're just going to crawl back to the table" - Rand Paul
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 12:26:12 AM by PermissionToLand » Logged

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3637 on: January 15, 2020, 12:25:14 AM »

WAR CRIME

"Making the clearly-recognized historic monuments, works of art or places of worship which constitute the cultural or spiritual heritage of peoples ... the object of attack"

Geneva Convention Protocol I
(also: U.S. Department of Defense, Law of War Manual, 5.18)

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3638 on: January 17, 2020, 01:53:18 PM »

Trump loses almost every matchup with top 2020 Democrats in Florida, Wisconsin and Michigan, polls find

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-loses-almost-every-matchup-230556635.html

LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #3639 on: January 17, 2020, 04:47:35 PM »

Trump loses almost every matchup with top 2020 Democrats in Florida, Wisconsin and Michigan, polls find

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-loses-almost-every-matchup-230556635.html

As someone who can't stand Trump, that sounds promising but he was behind in every poll leading up to November 2016 as well. I think it actually helped him as anti-Dems and anti-Hillarys voted for him thinking he stood no chance of winning anyhow.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: