Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:56:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 490123 times)
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #840 on: January 05, 2017, 06:45:42 PM »

We're all going to die, if he isn't impeached as soon as possible post Jan. 20th.
There's a tiiiiiime fooor liviiiin. And tiiiiime keeps on flyyyyyin.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #841 on: January 17, 2017, 02:50:30 AM »

We're all going to die, if he isn't impeached as soon as possible post Jan. 20th.

Lol...I know it's funny.  This is the extreme some people take it to and actually believe.  Relax people

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #842 on: January 17, 2017, 05:57:12 PM »

I don't like it, and will not be relaxed about this....But, with so much fake news it is impossible to really guess what this will turn into. Anyway, the people elected a ruthless billionaire instead of a democrat in an undemocratic voting system, hoping it will make this....great. Great.

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #843 on: January 17, 2017, 08:30:48 PM »

Obama should resign tomorrow and let Joe Biden be President for a day just to mess up Trump's merchandise.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #844 on: January 17, 2017, 09:24:49 PM »

So how are you all liking Comrade TRump so far? He's very quickly pissing off every single ally America has...
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #845 on: January 17, 2017, 10:05:05 PM »

I'm going to judge him on the job he does. The job starts on Friday.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #846 on: January 17, 2017, 10:28:52 PM »

So how are you all liking Comrade TRump so far? He's very quickly pissing off every single ally America has...

Trusts Putin more than Europe. Thinks China is the biggest threat.

What could possibly go wrong?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #847 on: January 17, 2017, 10:30:38 PM »

So being a Russian puppet has no effect on you at all?
AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #848 on: January 17, 2017, 10:34:04 PM »

Everything that happens in the next few years... "but Obama!".
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #849 on: January 17, 2017, 10:36:06 PM »

Everything that happens in the next few years... "but Obama!".

That's been the GOP excuse for the last 8 years though lol their new line seems to be "fake news"
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #850 on: January 17, 2017, 10:45:19 PM »

If you're going to quote Hillary Clinton from the final presidential debate, Ill quote her from her concession speech....... She said that she hopes that Trump will be a successful president for all Americans.

If Trump screws up bad, Ill be there alongside of you with torch and pitchfork in hand. But I'm going to give him a shot and judge him on results.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #851 on: January 17, 2017, 10:50:56 PM »

If you're going to quote Hillary Clinton from the final presidential debate, Ill quote her from her concession speech....... She said that she hopes that Trump will be a successful president for all Americans.

If Trump screws up bad, Ill be there alongside of you with torch and pitchfork in hand. But I'm going to give him a shot and judge him on results.

Except since the election we have found out that Russia interfered in the election and that credible intelligence sources say Russia has a dirty dossier on trump that makes him succeptable to their bidding. I guess that doesn't matter though right?
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #852 on: January 17, 2017, 11:03:36 PM »

Except since the election we have found out that Russia interfered in the election and that credible intelligence sources say Russia has a dirty dossier on trump that makes him succeptable to their bidding. I guess that doesn't matter though right?

The dossier was based on unverified claims.  Even the NY Times said so. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/business/buzzfeed-donald-trump-russia.html?_r=0

How did Russia interfere with the election? The vote count was never hacked.

Russia may or may not have been ( but probably likely) the source of the info Wikileaks put out.

But what was released? Info that was on the DNC servers. Voters got a glimpse at how the Democratic Party and Hillary really operate. That isn't exactly "Russia hacking the election"

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #853 on: January 17, 2017, 11:10:36 PM »

Unverified does not mean untrue. The guy who wrote it was a former MI6 agent with decades of experience in Russia.

We know for a fact (confirmed by US intelligence) that Russia was responsible for the hacking in order to help trump get elected. We also know for a fact that trumps claims of never being in Russia or ever meeting Putin are false. But keep believing what the liar in chief comrade trump claims. Roll Eyes
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #854 on: January 17, 2017, 11:15:47 PM »

Unverified does not mean untrue. The guy who wrote it was a former MI6 agent with decades of experience in Russia.

We know for a fact (confirmed by US intelligence) that Russia was responsible for the hacking in order to help trump get elected. We also know for a fact that trumps claims of never being in Russia or ever meeting Putin are false. But keep believing what the liar in chief comrade trump claims. Roll Eyes

You're debating with someone who voted for George Bush not once but twice and probably still believes Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #855 on: January 17, 2017, 11:50:26 PM »

Again, what did (supposedly) Russia hack exactly? The emails on the DNC servers. Not the voting machines. What helped Trump get elected was running against a horrible candidate, Hillary Clinton , who had more baggage than an airport luggage terminal. If Democrats nominated Bernie Sanders,  Trump would have lost. But he did not have a shot with the collusion between the DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Shultz and also Hillary getting that extra help from CNN's Donna Brazile feeding Hillary the debate questions in advance.

Back to the Buzzfeed dossier Ive also heard referred to as 'fan fiction'. Unverified doesn't mean true either.The MI6 agent is a former agent. He was paid by a private Washington firm for opposition research on Trump. Until named sources come forward, the dossier is at the same level as the Clinton Foundation child trafficking ring story.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #856 on: January 17, 2017, 11:56:27 PM »

You're debating with someone who voted for George Bush not once but twice and probably still believes Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

Congratulations on digging through 12 years of posts to find out who I voted for. If I had to do it again, I probably would have stayed home.

But I'm not interested in re-litigating the politics of the previous decade or making assumptions or snide comments. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 11:58:54 PM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #857 on: January 18, 2017, 09:26:15 AM »

Again, what did (supposedly) Russia hack exactly? The emails on the DNC servers. Not the voting machines. What helped Trump get elected was running against a horrible candidate, Hillary Clinton , who had more baggage than an airport luggage terminal. If Democrats nominated Bernie Sanders,  Trump would have lost. But he did not have a shot with the collusion between the DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Shultz and also Hillary getting that extra help from CNN's Donna Brazile feeding Hillary the debate questions in advance.

Back to the Buzzfeed dossier Ive also heard referred to as 'fan fiction'. Unverified doesn't mean true either.The MI6 agent is a former agent. He was paid by a private Washington firm for opposition research on Trump. Until named sources come forward, the dossier is at the same level as the Clinton Foundation child trafficking ring story.

You keep saying supposedly, you don't believe American intelligence sources? Even comrade trump has finally admitted that's true Russia did it.

The only ones saying the dossier is fake is trump supporters. You know both Obama and trump were briefed by intelligence sources on the dossier right? Pretty sure they weren't briefed on pizza gate. But keep your head in the sand bud, comrade trump is great leader for new Russia, da!
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #858 on: January 18, 2017, 10:02:13 AM »

Congratulations on digging through 12 years of posts to find out who I voted for. If I had to do it again, I probably would have stayed home.

Hardly. One simply has to have a good memory to have a degree in history.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
sandman
Legend

« Reply #859 on: January 18, 2017, 01:44:01 PM »

You keep saying supposedly, you don't believe American intelligence sources? Even comrade trump has finally admitted that's true Russia did it.

The only ones saying the dossier is fake is trump supporters. You know both Obama and trump were briefed by intelligence sources on the dossier right? Pretty sure they weren't briefed on pizza gate. But keep your head in the sand bud, comrade trump is great leader for new Russia, da!

you know Obama was critical of the fact that the dossier was included in his briefings. He was reportedly very upset, and said "what does this have to do with anything?"

we also know for a fact that if Hillary wasn't a corrupt lying scumbag, the Russian hacking of e-mails wouldn't have made many headlines. nor would the fact that her e-mails were public. 

kinda interesting that you have a foreign government that supposedly wanted to influence the election, and the plan they came up with was to expose the truth about one of the candidates.   

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: