Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:17:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227817 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 489490 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #860 on: January 18, 2017, 05:56:42 PM »

Unverified does not mean untrue. The guy who wrote it was a former MI6 agent with decades of experience in Russia.

We know for a fact (confirmed by US intelligence) that Russia was responsible for the hacking in order to help trump get elected. We also know for a fact that trumps claims of never being in Russia or ever meeting Putin are false. But keep believing what the liar in chief comrade trump claims. Roll Eyes

Again, what did (supposedly) Russia hack exactly? The emails on the DNC servers. Not the voting machines. What helped Trump get elected was running against a horrible candidate, Hillary Clinton , who had more baggage than an airport luggage terminal. If Democrats nominated Bernie Sanders,  Trump would have lost. But he did not have a shot with the collusion between the DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Shultz and also Hillary getting that extra help from CNN's Donna Brazile feeding Hillary the debate questions in advance.

Back to the Buzzfeed dossier Ive also heard referred to as 'fan fiction'. Unverified doesn't mean true either.The MI6 agent is a former agent. He was paid by a private Washington firm for opposition research on Trump. Until named sources come forward, the dossier is at the same level as the Clinton Foundation child trafficking ring story.

You keep saying supposedly, you don't believe American intelligence sources? Even comrade trump has finally admitted that's true Russia did it.

The only ones saying the dossier is fake is trump supporters. You know both Obama and trump were briefed by intelligence sources on the dossier right? Pretty sure they weren't briefed on pizza gate. But keep your head in the sand bud, comrade trump is great leader for new Russia, da!

you know Obama was critical of the fact that the dossier was included in his briefings. He was reportedly very upset, and said "what does this have to do with anything?"

we also know for a fact that if Hillary wasn't a corrupt lying scumbag, the Russian hacking of e-mails wouldn't have made many headlines. nor would the fact that her e-mails were public. 

kinda interesting that you have a foreign government that supposedly wanted to influence the election, and the plan they came up with was to expose the truth about one of the candidates.   

Actually the plan they came up with was to help the guy they had dirt on get elected so he would do what they wanted. So far he has been saying all kinds of shit that is in Russia's favou: NATO is outdated, climate change is a hoax, getting rid of the sanctions on Russia, the UN is useless, weakening the EU etc etc.

It hilarious you say Hillary is a liar when trump has been proven to lie every single time he speaks. Now his go to lie is to call everything fake news when anything is brought up about him that he doesn't like.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 06:02:49 PM by chineseblues » Logged
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #861 on: January 18, 2017, 11:26:29 PM »

Chineseblues...are you going to sit here and defend Hillary?  Do you actually think Trump is worse than her?  THAT is hilarious.  Do I really have to list ALL the bullshit she was involved in?  Much worse than Trumps inexperienced and childish rhetoric at times. 

I'm a bottom line guy..and so far, the only thing Trump has done is "save" or "create" over a million jobs and he isn't even President yet.  I'm not concerned with him fighting back at a civil rights activist (who lied, and didn't show the President-elect any respect by the way).

I don't understand your Russian argument?  Is what Russia did, Trumps fault?  Did they interfere with a presidential race?  Yes.  However, they didn't make stuff up.  They exposed the truth.  So if I understand this correctly, your upset because Russia helped expose the lies, deceit, corruption, and collusion, of the Clinton Campaign, the DNC, and the media? 

Doesn't make sense to me

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #862 on: January 18, 2017, 11:31:37 PM »

Chineseblues...are you going to sit here and defend Hillary?  Do you actually think Trump is worse than her?  THAT is hilarious.  Do I really have to list ALL the bullshit she was involved in?  Much worse than Trumps inexperienced and childish rhetoric at times. 

I'm a bottom line guy..and so far, the only thing Trump has done is "save" or "create" over a million jobs and he isn't even President yet.  I'm not concerned with him fighting back at a civil rights activist (who lied, and didn't show the President-elect any respect by the way).

I don't understand your Russian argument?  Is what Russia did, Trumps fault?  Did they interfere with a presidential race?  Yes.  However, they didn't make stuff up.  They exposed the truth.  So if I understand this correctly, your upset because Russia helped expose the lies, deceit, corruption, and collusion, of the Clinton Campaign, the DNC, and the media? 

Doesn't make sense to me

If you honestly believe what you just said you deserve comrade trump and all the trade wars/scandals/lies/war that is going to come with him.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #863 on: January 19, 2017, 07:09:08 AM »

Doesn't make sense to me

If you honestly believe what you just said you deserve comrade trump and all the trade wars/scandals/lies/war that is going to come with him.

Ill take your criticism of Trump seriously if it is based on things he has done, not things you are convinced will happen in the future.  You're no Marty McFly.

Judge Trump on his job performance, a job he starts tomorrow. I for one will be watching objectively. 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 07:14:52 AM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #864 on: January 20, 2017, 03:11:13 PM »

Doesn't make sense to me

Sorry to just jump in but I just agree so much  ok  beer peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #865 on: January 20, 2017, 11:52:30 PM »

Theres two possibilities to that russia thing.
1. Trump made russia dig all that stuff up about Clinton and hacked the election.

2. Russia made Trump the president cause they will gain from  Trumps presidency, by making him their puppet or/and possibly a political partner. Whether it was done by blackmailing or some other way. Russia has the  upper hand.

The second choise makes more sense to me. Knowing that during the last few years Russia have been invading bits and pieces of europe. The US being Russias political "partner" makes my european ass quite uncomfortable.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #866 on: January 29, 2017, 01:02:22 PM »

Not only the Muslism Ban is one of the most idiotic things ever, I believe this is only the begining.

The next step seems to be way beyond those so-called dangerous nations:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/29/politics/donald-trump-immigrant-policy-social-media-contacts/index.html

Right for privacy is not just a privilege. It's a human right: http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/DigitalAge/Pages/DigitalAgeIndex.aspx

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #867 on: January 29, 2017, 01:37:21 PM »

It's quite telling that the country where most of the terrorists that have carried out attacks on American soil is not on trumps ban list (Saudi Arabia). It also happens to be a country where trump has hotels. This guy is destroying America. Every single day it gets even more outlandish, Hollywood couldn't even make this shit up.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #868 on: January 30, 2017, 11:56:59 PM »

So a mere 10 days in office and already has the US turned upside down. When are his supporters going to wake up a realize he is a gas lighting dictator?
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #869 on: January 31, 2017, 04:37:33 AM »

Not only the Muslism Ban is one of the most idiotic things ever, I believe this is only the begining.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/29/politics/donald-trump-immigrant-policy-social-media-contacts/index.html

Right for privacy is not just a privilege. It's a human right: http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/DigitalAge/Pages/DigitalAgeIndex.aspx

Since a few months i heard that they already ask your social media pages in their visa/esta forms, but the question is optional.

Crazy times.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #870 on: January 31, 2017, 05:51:02 PM »

Since a few months i heard that they already ask your social media pages in their visa/esta forms, but the question is optional.

Crazy times.

I can understand why they would ask for social media pages, take a look at the recent lone wolf terrorist attacks. They had pretty much outed themselves as converts to radical Islam on social media  prior to their murder of innocent citizens.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 05:52:58 PM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #871 on: January 31, 2017, 10:17:46 PM »

Crazy times.

I can understand why they would ask for social media pages, take a look at the recent lone wolf terrorist attacks. They had pretty much outed themselves as converts to radical Islam on social media  prior to their murder of innocent citizens.

There wasn't 1 person from those countries that carried out an attack on us soil. Not fucking 1! What was even more disgusting was trumps team blaming the shooting in Quebec on radical Islamic terrorists when it was of his own fucking supporters!! Where is the outrage from the right? Seriously what is wrong with you people?
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #872 on: February 01, 2017, 03:25:07 AM »

It's quite telling that the country where most of the terrorists that have carried out attacks on American soil is not on trumps ban list (Saudi Arabia). It also happens to be a country where trump has hotels. This guy is destroying America. Every single day it gets even more outlandish, Hollywood couldn't even make this shit up.
You're forgetting two countries.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #873 on: February 01, 2017, 10:10:00 AM »

You're forgetting two countries.

Not forgetting them, was just making a point that he won't add Saudi Arabia because it would hurt his own business interests. He doesn't give a flying fuck about the American people. He is looking out for himself only!
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #874 on: February 01, 2017, 02:09:56 PM »

Crazy times.

There wasn't 1 person from those countries that carried out an attack on us soil. Not fucking 1! What was even more disgusting was trumps team blaming the shooting in Quebec on radical Islamic terrorists when it was of his own fucking supporters!! Where is the outrage from the right? Seriously what is wrong with you people?

Before the San Bernardino shooter killed 14 people, he traveled to Saudi Arabia several times.  It is unfortunate he was not  flagged when he was coming back to the US before he committed the murders. And unfortunately even under Trump's EO he wouldn't be since Saudi Arabia isn't on the list. 

Trump's EO on the immigration ban is very flawed, it seems rushed and not properly vetted. It is not the correct answer to the problem. But not changing the current system we have isnt a solution either. Take a look at what Germany or France has gone thru with their refugee policies.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 02:13:43 PM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #875 on: February 01, 2017, 02:53:33 PM »

Crazy times.

Before the San Bernardino shooter killed 14 people, he traveled to Saudi Arabia several times.  It is unfortunate he was not  flagged when he was coming back to the US before he committed the murders. And unfortunately even under Trump's EO he wouldn't be since Saudi Arabia isn't on the list. 

Trump's EO on the immigration ban is very flawed, it seems rushed and not properly vetted. It is not the correct answer to the problem. But not changing the current system we have isnt a solution either. Take a look at what Germany or France has gone thru with their refugee policies.

How about you guys take responsibility for the problem you guys created in the Middle East? Your government is the reason these people need to flee their countries. You can't tar them all with the same brush. Right wing Christians have cause more terrorist attacks in the us than Muslims.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #876 on: February 01, 2017, 04:28:36 PM »

So what is your solution? ( other than pointing the finger at 'us guys' which I don't know what that even means.)

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #877 on: February 01, 2017, 05:28:22 PM »

You can do that with proper investigation and official orders and selected individuals. Screwing privacy and human rights for any foreigner that the airport security want to check shouldn't be the only resource there.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #878 on: February 01, 2017, 05:55:32 PM »

You can do that with proper investigation and official orders and selected individuals. Screwing privacy and human rights for any foreigner that the airport security want to check shouldn't be the only resource there.

I can agree with that. But coming to the US is not a right if you are not a citizen or don't have a visa.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #879 on: February 01, 2017, 06:32:48 PM »

On the domestic front, there should be a Constitutional Amendment outlawing the wear of pajamas outside of the home.  hihi

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: