Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:53:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 489532 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #940 on: May 23, 2017, 03:24:18 PM »

I am simply amazed how dumb trump supporters really are.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #941 on: May 23, 2017, 04:11:23 PM »

thank you for pre-judging a large group of people, and making a blanketed assumption about people that simply have a different view than your own.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #942 on: May 23, 2017, 04:35:59 PM »

i think Trump is doing a great job.

- Illegal immigration is down 67%.
- US Stock markets are record high
- US Debt decreased by $100B.
- 738,000 jobs added in his first 4 months of president
- Decreased unemployment every month so far. down to 4.4%.
- Housing sales are rising.
- US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33-year high this year.
- Q2 GDP is expected to skyrocket. un
- NATO announced Allied spending is up $10B because of Trump.
- Trump acted decisively in bombing Syria; a move that was praised by leaders around the world (including many Dems).
    - this was a strategic move that sent a message to China, Russia, Iran, NK
- 33 executive orders - I don't agree with all, but he's certainly getting shit done that he wants to.
- Supreme Court - a universally respected judge that will bring a conservative, but fair, opinion for the next 30-40 years. HUGE impact on this country.
- Trump is conducting a productive trip in the ME; getting deals done; and putting pressure on them to fight terrorism.
You do realize we're still in an Obama fiscal year right? So a lot of that is because of his policies not Trump. Trumps spending fiscal year does not begin until October. So lets see if things continue on this path this time next year. That is assuming agent orange fake tan makes it in office that long. Which i am doubting heavily.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 04:48:49 PM by tim_m » Logged
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #943 on: May 23, 2017, 05:52:26 PM »

thank you for pre-judging a large group of people, and making a blanketed assumption about people that simply have a different view than your own.

My judgement of you all isn't wrong. You are all seriously dumb for supporting the Russian puppet president. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but as the saying goes the truth hurts doesn't it?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #944 on: May 23, 2017, 05:53:47 PM »

- Q2 GDP is expected to skyrocket. un
- Trump acted decisively in bombing Syria; a move that was praised by leaders around the world (including many Dems).
- 33 executive orders - I don't agree with all, but he's certainly getting shit done that he wants to.
- Supreme Court - a universally respected judge that will bring a conservative, but fair, opinion for the next 30-40 years. HUGE impact on this country.
- Trump is conducting a productive trip in the ME; getting deals done; and putting pressure on them to fight terrorism.
You do realize we're still in an Obama fiscal year right? So a lot of that is because of his policies not Trump. Trumps spending fiscal year does not begin until October. So lets see if things continue on this path this time next year. That is assuming agent orange fake tan makes it in office that long. Which i am doubting heavily.

Not to mention most of it is just flat out wrong.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #945 on: May 23, 2017, 09:17:21 PM »

My judgement of you all isn't wrong. You are all seriously dumb for supporting the Russian puppet president. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but as the saying goes the truth hurts doesn't it?

You're getting a Trump Puppet for Christmas.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #946 on: May 24, 2017, 12:10:10 AM »

You're getting a Trump Puppet for Christmas.

Did we all not just get one of those last Christmas?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #947 on: May 24, 2017, 10:06:57 AM »

Read why that is.

It's not because of Trumps policy.
It's not (mostly) because of Trumps rhetoric.
It's because the immigrants look at the country and think "Fuck that dumpster fire..."
The border isn't any better protected, or harder to cross.
I suppose you could argue his asshole quotient is so high it's keeping people out, and give him credit for that.  I'm not sure THATS the best way to deal with immigration, though...keeping an asshole who is actively hostile to most brown people in the world doesn't seem like a great plan.

- Q2 GDP is expected to skyrocket.

You're thanking the wrong president. Wink
All that is attributable to Obama's policy and fiscal spending. Not Trumps. Not that Trump (who doesn't actually seem to understand economic indicators, which should be concerning if you voted for him due to his business acumen) doesn't revel in taking credit for them.  But the fact his voting base BELIEVE he's responsible for any of the above...well...that's actually funny. Like...laugh out loud amusing.  He hasn't actually DONE anything yet that would have any effect on the above.  And given consumer confidence keeps falling (as his approval rating does)...you have to sort of wonder when the other shoe drops.  Hoping for huge industry tax cuts can only swell the market so far.  Look at the sagging retail numbers.....not a good sign.

Scheduled to occur long before Trump took office. The commitment was made in 2014 to invest 2% of each countries GDP in Nato. 2015, 2016...all saw increases.  Nothing to do with Trump, everything to do with Obama.  Not that, again, Trump doesn't like to try to take credit.  And, again, LOL.

Trump fucked up in Syria, by any objective measure. And wasn't even in the sitrep room as it went down.  It was praised by a few hawkish dumbasses, and was lauded as being, essentially, better than nothing, by most of the world. BUT they were using the airstrip the next day, basically thumbing their nose at our president.  It accomplished exactly nothing, other than being (and this is Trump in a nutshell) a circle jerk ego stroke of epic, bigly, grandiose fashion.  It was a huge spectacle that...at the end of the day..was empty of real meaning or substance.  If that's the cornerstone of his presidency that you're hanging on to (because it's the one thing you mention he actually had some part in)....that's a pretty crumbly cornerstone.

Because, for all his talk, he can't ACTUALLY make a deal. He can't ACTUALLY govern. So, he turns to the tool he railed against during his campaign. And, for the most part, his EOs have been ineffective, blocked by the courts, or just down right stupid. I do find it funny that the party that bitched for 8 years over Obama's use of the EO (which was heavy handed, to be sure), is now giddy at the thought of Trump wielding the pen to put those damn libtards in their place!  His use of EO is down right hypocritical, and the Repub support for his use of them speaks VOLUMES. It was never about their use.....there was no principal to back up their objection.  They just didn't like the guy wielding the pen. 

Fair? According to who?

He's not fair.  He's an advocate judge....just like the libs on the court...with a conservative opinion.  He wants to legislate from the bench, largely, based on his earlier work/opinions.  Something the Repubs KILL the liberal members of the SC for doing.  But, you know, it's OK when it's their guy. Wink

He is? Where and when? The Saudi deal? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Actually look at that deal closely. It's a cluster fuck waiting to happen. Pressure? On who?  He's tried to play the "Lets all hate Iran" game, to tone deaf effect (besides a few minutes of grandstanding).  His "stah-meena" seems to have waned so much he's got his daughter and son in law playing stand in 2 days into his trip because of "exhaustion".

This president has yet to do ONE notable thing for this country, unless you count the uproar over potential collusion and obstruction. Seriously. And his cornerstone piece of "legislation" is so objectionable 70% of the country hates it. It has just about 0 chance of passing the Senate as constructed, and it's actively hostile to quality health care for EVERYONE.  And his budget? It obliterates about 40% of the promises he made on the campaign trail, and does exactly what everyone who opposed him figured it would: Rolls back regulation on big corporations so they (and he) can make more money.  His supported tax reform, as it stands, hurts the middle class (there's no cuts for them...not practical cuts which would result in paying less actual taxes) and gives the biggest chunks to folks in the upper income brackets.  It's trickle down, AGAIN, which...hasn't worked since before Reagan took office. But hey, lets go all in, increase the amounts, and cripple the country to see if it works.

If you look at this presidency and see anything to say "Good Job" about.....I'm sorry. I won't say you're stupid. You're not. But you're wearing blinders at least as thick as any incorporated by the libs and Dems, ever.  This guy has proven, already, to be the worst president in history over his first 100 days. THE WORST.  I know it hurts to think the guy you voted for is wrecking your country, but....

To everyone who said "Well, let him take office and give him a chance"...well, some of us have. Note I have not really commented here in MONTHS because of the hostility and lack of civility displayed by both sides. I'll likely resume that hiatus after this post.  But I honestly can't sit here and "lurk" and see the above, and let it pass as some sort of factual kudos that should be take to legitimize this presidency, to date.

It's not just about disagreeing with this president's politics. I have done that with just about every president since the 90's (including Obama) on a variety of issues.  It's about his inability to do this job, and his obstinate unwillingness to LEARN to do it. It is about his unwillingness to put aside self interest for the COUNTRY'S best interests.  He thinks he can ignore law, precedent, and facts and just force his will down the throat of the people. He honestly thinks he's king.  He is not king.

Who knows what tomorrow brings. Maybe the guy wakes up, pulls his head out of his ass, learns to actually DO this job, and functions as an actual leader, with an agenda and goals, who gets things accomplished.  But today? Today is not that day. Yesterday wasn't either.  I think it's equally as likely that by the end of 2017, or very early into 2018, we are talking about President Pence.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 10:11:57 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
sandman
Legend

« Reply #948 on: May 24, 2017, 11:25:19 AM »

comments like this and all the other shit that spews from liberals mouths is why people like me continue to feel great about Trump's win. It's actually unbelievable how good it feels on a daily basis to have him as our president.

and the media feeds you exactly what you want to hear, and it creates an environment where facts and real thought don't matter or are even non-existent.

just continue to blame Russia so you can feel better. Dems will clean-up in 2018 right?  rofl

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #949 on: May 24, 2017, 11:41:02 AM »

comments like this and all the other shit that spews from liberals mouths is why people like me continue to feel great about Trump's win. It's actually unbelievable how good it feels on a daily basis to have him as our president.

And comments like THAT prove you're about cheering on the "Red team" vs the "Blue team"...and you don't care a brown shit for what's actually best for the country.

Which is exactly what's WRONG with this country (and the rah rah ditto head supporters of BOTH parties).

and the media feeds you exactly what you want to hear, and it creates an environment where facts and real thought don't matter or are even non-existent.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Because everyone is out to get you, right? You'd rather believe Fox News or Infowars, because it' echos in your chamber better?

just continue to blame Russia so you can feel better. Dems will clean-up in 2018 right?  rofl

drool Roll Eyes

Keep blaming the MSM....and clinging to your alternate facts.  They seem to be doing great so far..unless you look at his approval ratings, or the number of "dissonance" voters regretting their November vote, or the number of people who hate his health care law, or...oh, wait, all that's a MSM construct, right? Everyone is actually peachy keen, and loves what Trump is doing?

THIS is exactly why I exited, stage right.....and here I go again. You guys can have this thread....it's already gone kaput.

Together again,
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #950 on: May 24, 2017, 11:45:51 AM »

You know he's gonna call you dumb and stupid again  hihi

The whole Russia thing as far as any possible  collusion with Trump has gotten so overblown and the media has just ran with

Ill wait to see what Mueller comes up with.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
sandman
Legend

« Reply #951 on: May 24, 2017, 12:05:07 PM »

And comments like THAT prove you're about cheering on the "Red team" vs the "Blue team"...and you don't care a brown shit for what's actually best for the country.

Which is exactly what's WRONG with this country (and the rah rah ditto head supporters of BOTH parties).

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Because everyone is out to get you, right? You'd rather believe Fox News or Infowars, because it' echos in your chamber better?

drool Roll Eyes

Keep blaming the MSM....and clinging to your alternate facts.  They seem to be doing great so far..unless you look at his approval ratings, or the number of "dissonance" voters regretting their November vote, or the number of people who hate his health care law, or...oh, wait, all that's a MSM construct, right? Everyone is actually peachy keen, and loves what Trump is doing?

THIS is exactly why I exited, stage right.....and here I go again. You guys can have this thread....it's already gone kaput.

you lead off by accusing me of not caring about what's actually best for our country??? ridiculous!! more proof that even a supposedly smart guy like yourself has completely lost his ability to think rationally. you rather assume the worst about everyone that disagrees with you, and throw blind insults.

we're 2 for 2!

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #952 on: May 24, 2017, 12:11:44 PM »

you lead off by accusing me of not caring about what's actually best for our country??? ridiculous!! more proof that even a supposedly smart guy like yourself has completely lost his ability to think rationally. you rather assume the worst about everyone that disagrees with you, and throw blind insults.

we're 0 for 2!

No, sir, it's not about disagreeing. It's about being able to rationally discuss to reach a point of compromise or understanding.  You know, what our ACTUAL system was founded on doing, in order to govern?  And you (both) failed to do that, and would rather gloat and cheer on your "team".  How is that caring about your country, exactly? All of it....and not just the Red fans? How is any of that, from anyone, doing what's best for their country? How do those actions portray that you CARE about your country, and what's best for it??

If you don't like the perjorative, change your narrative.  Wink

Thanks for proving my point! And even using the sports metaphor to do it. PRICELESS! See ya!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 12:35:22 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
sandman
Legend

« Reply #953 on: May 24, 2017, 12:55:55 PM »

we're 0 for 2!

No, sir, it's not about disagreeing. It's about being able to rationally discuss to reach a point of compromise or understanding.  You know, what our ACTUAL system was founded on doing, in order to govern?  And you (both) failed to do that, and would rather gloat and cheer on your "team".  How is that caring about your country, exactly? All of it....and not just the Red fans? How is any of that, from anyone, doing what's best for their country? How do those actions portray that you CARE about your country, and what's best for it??

If you don't like the perjorative, change your narrative.  Wink

Thanks for proving my point! And even using the sports metaphor to do it. PRICELESS! See ya!

Wow! you really lose it when you've been proven wrong. can't handle losing too well.

Gotcha, my friend. Pot, kettle.....

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #954 on: May 24, 2017, 02:53:58 PM »

I'm a liberal? News to me, I'm Canadian and have voted conservative in every election except for our last one. It's shit like that that proves to me just how dumb American republicans really are. You guys run out and cut your noses off to spite your face just because "liberuls."

Do you not see what is happening to your country? Environmental protections gone, health care plan that is literally trash that will never get approved, a budget that will wreck your middle and lower classes. Billions of dollars going to be wasted on a wall (which you all are paying for not Mexico!). You have the most corrupt president in American history. Every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie, yet you blindly support him because again "liberuls, msm, snowflakes blah blah blah."

Seriously wake the fuck up and stop blindly supporting a guy who is destroying your country.

P.s. All evidence so far proves there was collusion with russia during your elections. Your president and White House are actively trying to cover it up as well as trying to derail the investigations. You refuse to see it though because you put party above country. So yeah fucking dumbasses.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #955 on: May 24, 2017, 04:31:36 PM »

I'm a liberal? News to me, I'm Canadian and have voted conservative in every election except for our last one. It's shit like that that proves to me just how dumb American republicans really are. You guys run out and cut your noses off to spite your face just because "liberuls."

Do you not see what is happening to your country? Environmental protections gone, health care plan that is literally trash that will never get approved, a budget that will wreck your middle and lower classes. Billions of dollars going to be wasted on a wall (which you all are paying for not Mexico!). You have the most corrupt president in American history. Every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie, yet you blindly support him because again "liberuls, msm, snowflakes blah blah blah."

Seriously wake the fuck up and stop blindly supporting a guy who is destroying your country.

P.s. All evidence so far proves there was collusion with russia during your elections. Your president and White House are actively trying to cover it up as well as trying to derail the investigations. You refuse to see it though because you put party above country. So yeah fucking dumbasses.

I didn't call you a liberal. simply pointed out that you are responding the same as liberals.

I hate the republican party. and so does Trump. one of many reasons I love him.

I don't blindly support trump. again, BS assumptions you make and assume about others. I don't agree with many of his executive orders. the biggest thing that concerns me is him getting sucked into a war in Syria. a big reason I voted for him was to avoid that.

actually you are wrong on collusion with Russia. there is currently no evidence. you were played by Hillary and the DNC and the RNC and the media.

hopefully you can find some peace in your safe place and stop insulting people from behind your screen. it reflects poorly on you.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #956 on: May 24, 2017, 05:59:27 PM »

Anyone that thinks theirs no proof of collusion has got to be smoking some damn good shit.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #957 on: May 24, 2017, 07:40:06 PM »

I didn't call you a liberal. simply pointed out that you are responding the same as liberals.

I hate the republican party. and so does Trump. one of many reasons I love him.

I don't blindly support trump. again, BS assumptions you make and assume about others. I don't agree with many of his executive orders. the biggest thing that concerns me is him getting sucked into a war in Syria. a big reason I voted for him was to avoid that.

actually you are wrong on collusion with Russia. there is currently no evidence. you were played by Hillary and the DNC and the RNC and the media.

hopefully you can find some peace in your safe place and stop insulting people from behind your screen. it reflects poorly on you.

You can't even read and comprehend the shit you post for fucks sake! The first sentence in your last post before this one is you basically saying I'm a librul. Seriously man read the shit you wrote.

You are blindly supporting him. It's plain as day really. You blame all the shit trump is doing on Hillary, the dems and msm. None of those have anything to do with trump and his campaign colluding with Russia. Seriously man do you not understand how fucking crazy you sound? Your intelligence and law enforcement agencies all agree that there is evidence of collusion with Russia. You and your party (you can say you and trump hate republicans all you want but you voted for them remember), don't give a fuck about the truth, your country or anyone who isn't a white Christian. It's plain to see to the rest of the world.

We will all get the last laugh though when trump and his cohorts are booted from office and hopefully sent straight to jail.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #958 on: May 24, 2017, 07:41:28 PM »

Anyone that thinks theirs no proof of collusion has got to be smoking some damn good shit.

Nah man the repubs don't smoke any good shit. Those fucks are too far into Jesus for that.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #959 on: May 24, 2017, 08:36:34 PM »

Nah man the repubs don't smoke any good shit. Those fucks are too far into Jesus for that.

The closest thing to a source we have seen so far are the articles that were in the Washington Post and the NY Times. Sorry but a journalist saying they were read information from a document or a quote from an 'American official' is not concrete evidence.Maybe Trump did collude with Russia, , but there hasn't been any evidence presented yet to back it up.  With those newspapers circulation seems to be more important than reporting the facts.

I'd like to see what evidence Mueller can come up with and that was a good decision to have a special council. Either Trump will get exonerated or it will be proven that there was collusion with Russia.

And stereotyping just makes you look like an idiot....and an angry one at that. Trust me, some republicans do know about the good shit  smoking  Wink
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 08:51:18 PM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: