Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:49:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 482722 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #980 on: June 12, 2017, 08:06:24 PM »

So now they are considering firing Mueller? That totally wouldn't be obstruction of justice..  Roll Eyes
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #981 on: June 12, 2017, 10:45:22 PM »

So now they are considering firing Mueller? That totally wouldn't be obstruction of justice..  Roll Eyes
Of course not! Trump can do no wrong haven't you heard?  Roll Eyes
sandman
Legend

« Reply #982 on: June 13, 2017, 09:17:44 AM »

A lot of Trump supporters have been reminding me of the O'Doyles from Billy Madison.  They'll be chanting 'Trump Rules' even as the car is going over the cliff.

Some appallingly ignorant and stupid people in America (and this thread), that's for sure.

we can't all be as smart as you guys. don't hate on those less fortunate than you....just be thankful you are so smart.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #983 on: June 13, 2017, 11:07:58 AM »

A lot of Trump supporters have been reminding me of the O'Doyles from Billy Madison.  They'll be chanting 'Trump Rules' even as the car is going over the cliff.

Some appallingly ignorant and stupid people in America (and this thread), that's for sure.

we can't all be as smart as you guys. don't hate on those less fortunate than you....just be thankful you are so smart.

They don't know how to deal with a political opinion that differs than their own. So they just attempt to belittle, call them stupid, ignorant, etc instead of providing an argument with any substance.

Seems like we are still dealing with sore loser territory here.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #984 on: June 13, 2017, 11:52:17 AM »

They don't know how to deal with a political opinion that differs than their own. So they just attempt to belittle, call them stupid, ignorant, etc instead of providing an argument with any substance.

Oh of course it's "sore loser territory" it couldn't be that the president and his associates are under investigation and they are doing everything they can think of to try and stop it. No that couldn't be it right?  Roll Eyes
sandman
Legend

« Reply #985 on: June 13, 2017, 12:13:49 PM »

Oh of course it's "sore loser territory" it couldn't be that the president and his associates are under investigation and they are doing everything they can think of to try and stop it. No that couldn't be it right?  Roll Eyes

is trump under investigation? there's so much BS thrown out there by the MSM I lose track some times. are you making that assumption and stating it as fact?

but let's say there is some investigation going on related to trump and/or his associates. that makes people that voted for him "dumb" and "ignorant"Huh   are Hillary supporters dumb and ignorant? she was under investigation. and clearly the Clinton's obstructed justice.

but I have a feeling most trump supporters will not accuse Hillary supporters of being dumb. I certainly don't see that in this thread. it's amazing how much more tolerant trump supporters are than the trump haters.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #986 on: June 13, 2017, 12:15:13 PM »

Trump very well could be guilty of something , but we don't know yet. But personally Id like to see some concrete evidence first.

Anyone who hasn't convicted him with extreme hatred is a dumbass is the impression you give. That is what I mean by sore loser territory.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #987 on: June 13, 2017, 01:18:46 PM »

Trump very well could be guilty of something , but we don't know yet. But personally Id like to see some concrete evidence first.

Anyone who hasn't convicted him with extreme hatred is a dumbass is the impression you give. That is what I mean by sore loser territory.

It's just frustrating for anyone who isn't his "die hard supporters" to see people defend every stupid thing he does. People like sandman (not you as much since you seem to be willing to let the investigation play out) bitch and moan about people talking about all the bad shit trump has done and let's be honest he isn't doing a good job so far. It's incredibly frustrating to see that.

The majority of trump supporters seem to be brainwashed. How they don't know that factory jobs will never be as plentiful as they once were is beyond me. They don't care about the environment or poor people or healthcare etc etc. America was once a great and powerful country and a beacon for people living in tyrany throught the world. Trump is destroying all of that and the right wingers are quite content to watch it all burn. How can you guys be okay with that?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #988 on: June 13, 2017, 01:22:59 PM »

is trump under investigation? there's so much BS thrown out there by the MSM I lose track some times. are you making that assumption and stating it as fact?

but I have a feeling most trump supporters will not accuse Hillary supporters of being dumb. I certainly don't see that in this thread. it's amazing how much more tolerant trump supporters are than the trump haters.

You can guarantee he is under investigation for at least obstruction of justice. The only bs media sources are the right wing conspiracy ones like fox, info wars and breitbart.

Trump supporters tolerant? Seriously? They are so tolerant that they murder people of colour. So tolerant that they want to remove the rights of the lgbt community. So tolerant that they want 22 million poor people to lose their healthcare. Yeah you guys are sooooo tolerant all right.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #989 on: June 13, 2017, 04:43:43 PM »

You can guarantee he is under investigation for at least obstruction of justice. The only bs media sources are the right wing conspiracy ones like fox, info wars and breitbart.

Trump supporters tolerant? Seriously? They are so tolerant that they murder people of colour. So tolerant that they want to remove the rights of the lgbt community. So tolerant that they want 22 million poor people to lose their healthcare. Yeah you guys are sooooo tolerant all right.

I have your guarantee??? well then. it must be true.

your boy comey confirmed the NYT reported fake news.

your statements about Trump supporters not caring about healthcare, poor people, or the environment shows a basic lack of understanding of what is going on in this country. and how trump got elected.

the leaders on the left talk a good game, but do they actually get anything done?

the top thing I hope Trump is extremely successful at is improving the lives of poor people and helping inner cities. i'm disappointed in him for not hitting this hard yet. I have hope that he will. the sad thing is, even if that were to happen, no one on the left would actually believe it. CNN and the Washington Post would make some shit up based on their confidential "sources".

as for healthcare, that's a tough one. but Obamacare is not working in many areas across the country. rates continue to increase and insurers are dropping out. I don't think it's a total disaster, but changes are needed. I hope he figures it out and is able to help the poor and not benefit the rich.

just pointing these things out because you said none of us care about these issues.

GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #990 on: June 13, 2017, 09:07:45 PM »

Geez, it was a joke, since when does anyone here take what I say seriously...  I thought the thread could use a little humor, but if we're being serious, then, yes, I do have a feeling his whole family is going down.
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #991 on: June 14, 2017, 01:27:52 AM »

as for healthcare, that's a tough one. but Obamacare is not working in many areas across the country. rates continue to increase and insurers are dropping out. I don't think it's a total disaster, but changes are needed. I hope he figures it out and is able to help the poor and not benefit the rich.

Obamacare is a nightmare to people who are truly poor.  You need to make nearly $12,000 a year in order to quality for reasonable rates.  If you make less, you have to pay a ridiculous rate of $306 a month even if you have no income!  How the hell does that make sense?  Requiring by law that people who make less than $12,000/year pay more than someone who makes $50,000/year.  And if you lose your job, or for whatever reason don't meet the $12,000 income requirement, you have to pay back every single penny of the government subsidy at tax time -- and that could easily be $3000 extra on your tax bill.

Bottom line is, poor people better damn well not fall below the true poverty line and become truly poor, otherwise they're going to owe the government huge sums of money under Obamacare.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 01:35:43 AM by Bridge » Logged
sandman
Legend

« Reply #992 on: June 14, 2017, 10:52:57 AM »

Obamacare is a nightmare to people who are truly poor.  You need to make nearly $12,000 a year in order to quality for reasonable rates.  If you make less, you have to pay a ridiculous rate of $306 a month even if you have no income!  How the hell does that make sense?  Requiring by law that people who make less than $12,000/year pay more than someone who makes $50,000/year.  And if you lose your job, or for whatever reason don't meet the $12,000 income requirement, you have to pay back every single penny of the government subsidy at tax time -- and that could easily be $3000 extra on your tax bill.

Bottom line is, poor people better damn well not fall below the true poverty line and become truly poor, otherwise they're going to owe the government huge sums of money under Obamacare.

good points. another big problem is high deductibles. people were paying for policies that they couldn't afford to use. the premiums were ok, but the deductibles were sky high...$5K, $10K, or higher.

I've heard several occasions where a family of 4 is paying $1,000 - $1,500 per month, and they have an annual deductible of $10,000 - $15,000. so each of those individuals in those families count as being "covered", but they can't actually use the insurance. it's simply there for catastrophes.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #993 on: June 14, 2017, 01:09:06 PM »

Obamacare is pretty much falling apart. And it helps some while with others makes health insurance more expensive with less options.

Anything they replace it with or add to it really should be bipartisan if that's even possible in the current political climate.

I'd even be for single payer if I thought it would work, but anything our government runs is pretty ineffective and that would likely be a disaster.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #994 on: June 15, 2017, 12:47:14 AM »

another big problem is high deductibles. people were paying for policies that they couldn't afford to use. the premiums were ok, but the deductibles were sky high...$5K, $10K, or higher.

Yeah, even if you're able to afford the premiums, Obamacare is good strictly for catastrophic coverage, and nothing else.  It's basically a catch 22 -- if you do manage to satisfy your deductible, it will only be because you suffered a horrible and costly health issue.  On the flip side, if you don't suffer a huge catastrophe, it is unlikely that you'll even live long enough to fulfill your deductible.  $5000 is astronomical and absurd.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 12:51:05 AM by Bridge » Logged
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #995 on: June 15, 2017, 11:29:12 AM »

I am Kiss

By the way, your beloved Trump is now unequivocally under investigation for obstruction of justice according to the Washington Post ok

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #996 on: June 15, 2017, 11:42:08 AM »

I am Kiss

By the way, your beloved Trump is now unequivocally under investigation for obstruction of justice according to the Washington Post ok

Yeah... but that is definitely a witch-hunt against the most unfairly persecuted president in history.... Smiley

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #997 on: June 15, 2017, 11:44:53 AM »

I am Kiss

Keep in mind you're talking about the Washington Post. Their source for the article are " officials", no names were listed as sources.

We all knew Mueller was going to look at everything,  so I'm not surprised he is looking into Trump. Doesn't mean he's guilty.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #998 on: June 15, 2017, 01:29:41 PM »

I am Kiss

Keep in mind you're talking about the Washington Post. Their source for the article are " officials", no names were listed as sources.

We all knew Mueller was going to look at everything,  so I'm not surprised he is looking into Trump. Doesn't mean he's guilty.

When they lead trump out of the White House in hand cuff are you still going to make excuses and deny what any sane person can see?
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #999 on: June 15, 2017, 01:57:17 PM »

I am Kiss

When they lead trump out of the White House in hand cuff are you still going to make excuses and deny what any sane person can see?

Just let the investigation play out and we'll all see what happens.

Neither you or I know what the outcome will be, though you've already found him guilty.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: