Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:28:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 482497 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2016, 04:54:40 PM »

Very interested to see what happens tonight, dissapointed Bernies momentum seems to have slowed and im pulling for Trump

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2016, 08:30:51 PM »

Very interested to see what happens tonight, dissapointed Bernies momentum seems to have slowed and im pulling for Trump

I don't think Bernie really had a shot in most of the southern states. For whatever reason the afreican american community flock to Clinton rather then him.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2016, 08:36:03 PM »

Still early but it is looking like it might not be as great a night for Trump as first thought. He's in a few tight races and looks headed to lose Texas.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2016, 08:09:50 AM »

Still early but it is looking like it might not be as great a night for Trump as first thought. He's in a few tight races and looks headed to lose Texas.

So much for that Shocked

The only thing that can stop Trump is Trump and I saw some of his news conference last night and it's obvious he's hired some political consultants because he toned it down and appeared to be enjoying himself
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2016, 06:04:43 PM »

So much for that Shocked

The only thing that can stop Trump is Trump and I saw some of his news conference last night and it's obvious he's hired some political consultants because he toned it down and appeared to be enjoying himself

Yep big night for Trump and Clinton. I don't think Cruz or Rubio can stop him at this point not even together. Sanders will need to win big in the midwest to have a chance but it doesn't look good. If he can't he and Hillary would be smart to team up imo.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2016, 10:34:30 AM »

I'm worried about a Cruz/Rubio bill, I think its the only way to stop Trump and is just a matter of time...hope im wrong

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2016, 05:16:37 PM »

I'm worried about a Cruz/Rubio bill, I think its the only way to stop Trump and is just a matter of time...hope im wrong

I see that happening as well. Cruz is already pressuring Rubio to drop out.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2016, 05:34:23 AM »

This last debate, Trump again just can't help himself.
The man is an infantile.
"Little Marco"?
For God sakes, you are in the lead and you have this thing locked up
Just smile and shake it off
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2016, 11:36:36 AM »

The man is an infantile.
"Little Marco"?

Good thing he took the opportunity to remind us of his dick size  Huh

I can't believe this election year is real

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2016, 06:29:51 PM »

The man is an infantile.
"Little Marco"?

Its like the accident on the side of the road you can't look away from even though you want to.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2016, 06:31:17 PM »

The man is an infantile.
"Little Marco"?

Its like the accident on the side of the road you can't look away from even though you want to.

All too true, my friend
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2016, 08:29:48 PM »

HUGE night
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2016, 10:09:59 PM »

HUGE night
Yep so far huge for Clinton and Trump.  I expected Hillary's lead to have increased more then it has with the wins so far but it's only up 100 or so delegates. If Bernie can win Missouri and possibly Illinois it'll be about the same as it was going into tonight. Rubio finally throws in the towel after getting embarrassed in Florida. Kasich wins Ohio to give him some hope and stay in for a bit longer.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2016, 10:24:20 AM »

How on earth does ANYONE think that this man should run a country? Or have any kind of power over anyone else anyway. Give me one good reason.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2016, 06:40:37 PM »

How on earth does ANYONE think that this man should run a country? Or have any kind of power over anyone else anyway. Give me one good reason.
I got nothing! I can't think of one.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2016, 12:01:41 AM »

Give me one good reason.
The one good reason is the only reason that counts in a democracy..... He gets voted in by the people.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
back to mono
Opening Act

Just one Fix

« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2016, 12:25:09 AM »

Give me one good reason.
The one good reason is the only reason that counts in a democracy..... He gets voted in by the people.

that is a nice thought from a bumper sticker....... But the truth is votes from people don't really mean jack little. Its the electoral college votes that count.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #117 on: March 23, 2016, 03:42:26 AM »

Give me one good reason.

But what's the thinking behind these votes? That he'll make 'Murica great again?

I think it'd be pretty damn dangerous to give a man like Trump the power to do pretty much what he feels like. It's not about being a bad president, it's about being a danger to the people. In and out the US.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2016, 08:41:36 AM »

I think it'd be pretty damn dangerous to give a man like Trump the power to do pretty much what he feels like. It's not about being a bad president, it's about being a danger to the people. In and out the US.

It's worrisome to me as well. But where have you been for the last eight years? Obama? Clinton? These two haven't made the U.S. or the world any safer. Obama would rather talk the U.S. down as a bad place with a bad history. Clinton is completely undesirable and her and her cronies think if you don't elect her as President, than your obviously a part of the fictitious 'War on women.' garbage the left is always spewing. Is there any accomplishments this woman has? She's a bold face liar regarding her emails, Libya, the early withdrawal of Iraq, etc. If she was a random State Department employee she would already have been found guilty and in prison as past employees with far lesser crimes have been. Her and Obama's agreement on Iran and the Gitmo prisoner release program hasn't made the world a safer place and has so many leaders around the world laughing at us.  Just because I don't agree with her doesn't make me hate women and just because I don't agree with Obama doesn't make me racist. The left wing needs to let that liberal memo go. It makes them look extremely ignorant.

Democrats and Republicans are both guilty for the shape the U.S. is presently in. Obama and leaders around the world are the reason for the present shape the rest of the world is currently in. The world has been a scary place the last eight years and it looks like it may remain this way for some time to come unless the U.S. gets some proper leadership.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2016, 09:16:20 AM »

Obama? Clinton? These two haven't made the U.S. or the world any safer.

Who was president when the #1 enemy of the western world was captured?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: